Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Can some tell me why would your husband lock his cell phone?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can some tell me why would your husband lock his cell phone?

and always keep it hidden?

yallerose
Rating
He has something to hide.

Emmy
Rating
He doesn't want anyone to find out what's on it... he may be hiding something.

Diana
Rating
Simple. He doesn't want you to know who he calls or who calls him.

-♥-Ciara-♥-
Rating
to hide it from his wife.

<Raised on Promises>
Rating
Why don't you ask him about it?
Obviously he is trying to hide something.

Gill P
Rating
He's probably nailing your best friend

Allie
Maybe he's trying to avoid you or hide something... o_0

wendy
Rating
because he took naked pictures of me and doesnt want his boys to see it ;) true story that they did so now he keeps it locked

al in all iguess for privacy reasons...

Kaybee
Rating
because he doesn't want anyone looking at it...

Vashti
I keep my cell phone locked ... otherwise I sit on it and make random calls to very confused people. And half the time, even I don't know where it is.

Don't assume the worst.

soap4267
Hes's probably got pictures of other girls on his cell phone

that judi
Rating
HOw did you KNOW it was locked? snooping?

†*º♥♥º*†
Rating
Hiding Something...

jeepdame17
ask him...or snoop around and find out his pw...you might actually be able to figure it out...guys arent too creative with passwords...haha!! Good luck...

Mat :D
Rating
maybe there is something bad on there that he doesnt want anyone to see

Emily J
Rating
he probably has something on there he doesn't want' you to see..

Quyiala
Rating
it doesnt necessarily mean he's cheating..everyone likes their privacy!!

angie699
because you keep looking in it

Misuzu
possibly he likes to keep what ever is on it private. Better talking to him about it if your uncomfotable with it.

But don't let it get you paranoid, some people are just like that some times.

Queen Of Blasphemy
Three options come to mind:
1. he's having an affair, and the cellphone is a way of contacting a person he shouldn't be: it has incriminating messages or numbers on i.
2. he's just generally a secretive, private person.
3. he has private information on it, but not necessarily something bad, or even about him. It might be a mate that told him something, and the messages are on his phone, and he said he wouldn't let anyone else find out or something.

Either way, you should ask him about it, but try not to do it in a confronting manner. Or, if you have other reasons to be suspicious and think it's the first thing, try forgetting your mobile and asking to borrow his. You don't even need to go through it; if he lets you, he probably has nothing to hide. If he's jumpy or makes an excuse, something shifty's going on!

JamaicanBaby94
Rating
he is obiviously hiding somehing u betta hack into it

True
Cheating

wineboy
Rating
You really have to ask? He's having an affair.

cindra
Rating
To keep you from seeing all the calls he's making to the girl he's having an affair with.

Frank A
Rating
because he's CHEATING!!!

momoffour
Rating
To keep his wife out of it....

Nirra
Well Hi my name is Nirra and i have a list of things
1. He could be cheating on you
2. Maybe he has some pic of stuff
3. He just doesnt want no one to get into his phone espically if it gets stolen and then the person that stole it can get no where with it.

Kat
Rating
hes got things to hind and dont want you to know about.. so with that said i think i would do some checking on him and see if hes where he says he is or doing things you dont think are normal.. you will know what to look for. if it dont feel right or guts telling you to keep an eye on him i would.. good luck

OhWell
Because he is hiding something. Ask him what he has to hide. Tell him to unlock his phone, and you want to see it right then and there. If he says no, take it and smash it on the concrete sidewalk.

PHYgirl
The obvious.
He definitely doesn't want anyone else knowing what he knows, or what he's doing.
If you share a joint account, you may have access to the secret numbers...

Brutus
If you trust your spouse there shouldnt be an issue with them locking their phone. I lock my phone cuz I do a lot of my banking info and passwords and such on it. So if someone steals or finds my phone I dont want them to be able to access any of that information before I can remotley wipe the phone clean. And for the spouse who thinks the other one is cheating, here is something to think about; Do you really think they would use their everyday phone to call their lover on? NO, if the CHEATER is smart they would get a Cheap pay as you go no contract untraceable throw away phone.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

A woman called my home asking for my husband, what would you do?
I asked who she was and how she knew my husband. She told me that she cuts his hair and that he told her to call him. I asked him about this and he laughed and said he didn't know what I was ...

Can you be addicted to adult webites? My husband is.........?
and he particularly the sites where he can meet people with like minded fetishes. I have asked him to stop and he promises me every time that he will but after the last time (where I nearly told him ...

If you're married, should you have separate bank accounts?
My boyfriend and I are talking about marriage (down the line) and I'm thinking we should have separate bank accounts, but he disagrees. We both work and make decent money but he makes a bit more ...

Should I trick him I am pregnant?
I am not and would never get pregnant with a boyfriend, but I wonder about his reaction, it's just interesting to play with other people.
Have anybody done that and what was your man ...

What do you think of a man that takes a cheating wife back???
She left 5 months ago to be with a coworker we have two small kids and a 17 year relationship. I still love her and she is now realizing who reall yloves her and the grass is not greener. I heard the ...

My boyfriend cheated on me last night...?
We've been together for 7 years and last night he came home in the early hours of the morning and confessed. I feel like this huge life decision has just been made on my behalf and I have no say....

Cheating wife.. What do I do?
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs: Phone rings, I answer, caller ...

How do I get that same feeling with my wife, that I get when I cheat on her?
I know why I cheat. The women are new and exciting, and much hotter than my wife. Yes, I know I shouldn't have married. I am willing to try and make my wife more appealing so she's like a ...

Husband said this to me on Christmas night?
So last night, Christmas, my husband didn't buy me any gift at all first off. He hardly talked to me at the family get together and then took off in the evening. He didn't come home until ...

Is it wrong to cheat on your wife if she's cheating on you, eventhough we have 2 kids?

My bf and I have been together for 10 yrs. Can anyone give me one good convincing reason to get married?

Additional Details
We get along very well and we always have..we also have an 8 year old son. It's not that neither one of us wants to be married. It's just since everything ...

Is it right to read my husband's text messages, or for him to be annoyed about it??

Additional Details
his phone was there, i scrolled through, sometimes i forget my phone at home (for him to read if he wants), i have nothing to hide, i thought, why should he? he didnt ...

My Wife is a FREAK!!!?
I caught her with her ear up against the toilet door listening to my sister doing a pooh. She was touching herself. SHe didnt see I saw her. I want to tell her i saw but in a civil way. Any ideas?? <...

I went out for DINNER & COMPLIMENTED this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INFRONT OF MY WIFE; Now MY WIFE?
I went for a night out with the MRS her self. The thing is my wife has let her self go, she weighs three times as she weighed when we got married but I am not complaining. I am still kept my self fit,...

Should we give our daughter consent?
Two years ago, our then 14 year old daughter began working with a then 38 year old male track coach. Today, our daughter has come to my wife and me asking us to sign a consent form allowing them to ...

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend...Please help!?
My friend is in a very delicate situation. Her parents are forcing her to marry a guy she doesn't love...b/c she is pregnant and doesn't want to give up the baby.

The point is ...

Why do men always think they are right?

Who do people cheat?
Sometimes i dont just get it ... they mite have a goodlooking partner or spouse but still go around cheating?? why is that so ? does this run in the family?eg. father or mother cheated before the ...

Would you leave your husband if...?
Would you leave your husband if he had cheated on you with the same women for a year and you caught him 4-5 times and he still kept it going with this other women .He swears its over this time, but ...

Im deciding to stay a virgin untill marriage...?
like the way i see it is that your waiting for the love of your life. you dont even know who they are yet, but you love them so much already that your going to wait for them.idk do u think its kinda ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links