Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Cheater wife stole my car?
Find answers to your legal question.

Cheater wife stole my car?

she stole my car,my phone,and left me with a child to take care of,i have no one to watch him,and now i cant get to work,and ive already talked to the cops there useless

Sneebs
Rating
Dude, that is nothing. Trying hearing some of the stories from Army guys. Here are a couple stories of guys who worked for me. This happened during Iraq or afghanistan

1. Wife starts cooking meth, gets addicted to it, then starts running it around the country, abandons 2 kids at Super Cuts and runs off with car, and $50,000 of his Iraq money.

2. Wife runs off with another man across the country using the husbands credit to buy up $150,000 worth of stuff. Sold the house with out his knowledge (the guy impersonated the husband). The two ran off and have not been seen for 4 years now.

3. Wife flees the country and moves to Costa Rica with 2 kids. Soldier can't do anything about getting them back but gets a court order to support wife and 2 kids in a foreign country. She will not divulge their location. Tried to track money... but it was a network of bank to bank to bank transfers.

4. Wife and 2 kids are out on a boating trip with boyfriend. (husband was in iraq) Boyfriend crashes boat, kills everyone except wife. Soldier comes home to bury his kids and get divorce. *wife had a chance to save one kid but chose to save self.)

5. Wife says she is pregnant with husbands baby. Husband in Iraq. Wife moves to US from Germany were they were stationed. Husband must now pay for a vacant apartment in Germany and apartment in the US for wife. Comes home after tour to Germany. Wife says she wants divorce. Husband forced to pay child support...(never even seen a picture of his kid) Wife skips around the country for 2 years as husband is forced to pay child support. Finally tracks down ex-wife, baby is black. Tries to amend things with courts. To late, husband is on birth certificate, and must remain father, and must continue paying child support.

You'll get thru this. Worse things have happened. Get friends or family to help out. Good luck!

David
Rating
Get a lawyer

Mike the man
Rating
you can't say its your car or your house when you are married your life isn't even yours anymore and since you don't understand that it might explain why she left you.

SuzyQ
Rating
Call someone and arrange for childcare. Life throws you some curveballs once in awhile. You need to work. Buy a new phone, get a car (rent one or borrow one or buy a beater). File for abandonment and get a restraining order against your soon to be ex. Don't let her use this child as a pawn. She is not the best one to take care of the child. Pull your life together, it's time to be a grown up.

MissingInAction
Theres a product called Zoombak. Install it in your car and pay a mo. fee of 9.00 dollars it will tell you were your car is.

jr864
Rating
Umm, yeah this is a serious situation.
I think you are really stupid for asking a personal question like this about this certain situation.
This is not the place for you to ask this sort of question.
We are strangers and you don't even know how genuine these people are.
I find it ridiculous that the police have done nothing about this certain situation.

Geez, you're a parent? Poor kid!

daBlob
find her and slap the **** out of her...and take the kid to a relative or a close friend claim ur car in a court and get ur stuff back and ask for custody of the kid.and go to work..chyea

Greg
Get a lawyer and take her to court. There is no reason that she needs to be hurting you like that. Also, make sure you win if there is a custody battle, she doesn't deserve the child if she is gonna act like this.

annonymous
Rating
lets hear your side of the story too...

Open R
I the car was in your name only it's illegal. If not she has as much right as you do to it, Sorry. Get your self a lawyer and get a court order as soon as possible!!!!!

Hondaluv
the cops didnt help? report the car stolen to your insurance and stop paying for it she is bound to be pulled over sooner or later and then file for child support from her. they will find her and make her pay. karma will come back to bite her in the ***. best of luck to you.

Matthew M
If you can get transportation and have $25, take her to small claims court and get your stuff back. If your name is on the title for the car and the phone bill is in your name you should have no problem. And if she left you to take care of a kid, you have more leverage.

Also, if you can get a lawyer, you can go after her for child abandonment. When my mom took off and left my dad with my little sister, he got a good lawyer and they went after her. If she did not move back in to the house and help take care of my sister, she would be put in jail.

Leigh
Rating
how heartless did you do something to trigger the situation?

Dallas
Rating
shoot her.

Emon
Hahahha hunt her @ss down and take back what's yours but don't heart her.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What is the best way to tell your wife you are leaving her for her best friend?

When you are divorce how long you have to wait before you can marry again?

What kind of changes a Indian Hindu girl need to bring into her life after marriage?

My husband and I are separated, He wants to sign the house over to me (mortgage and deeds)what do I need to do?

My husband and I are separated, He wants to sign the house over to me (mortgage and deeds)what do I need to do?

Newspaper clipping in TOI dated 21 Apr; 09 for special marriage act 1954?
Hi Vijay,

Thanks a lot for replying to my previous query. While going through the newspaper yesterday, I noticed on page 3 that there's a clipping saying that delhi high court has now ...

What are the reasons why men cheats the woman they love?
why do men are polygamous?...

Need to leave home my job my town?
can anyone help me please my partner is mentally abusing me and as done for the last 22 years AM on the verge of suicide because i feel that's the only way il ever get away or i can leave every ...

My wife says she doesn't know what she wants anymore. I don't know what to do. Do i let her have space?
We are young, I'm 20 and shes 22. We have been married since August of 2008. As of late, she has had family issues. Her sister was in the hospital, her brother in law and niece were in the ...

Whats your reason not to cheat?
on YA people answer quite often with : i would never want to hurt my spouse, or i dont want to lose him/her, karma and its not fair to him/her and so on. it suprises me a bit, because you hardly ...

I have this sudden urge to.....?
do naked cartwheels down the street--will I get in trouble?...

I'm younger than my bf but it seems there's a lot of things that *I* need to teach HIM?
Shouldn't the older person be teaching the younger one in a relationship? I am younger than my bf but it seems I always have to be the one telling him how to do so and so and not to do so and ...

What is the quickest way to get over an ex?
yeah we had a pretty serious relationship, we loved each other, I loved her family and we were all close together and then I found out how cruel and dishonest of a person she really was when she left ...

What would you do if your EF said she had a trial sample of KY Intense, but no one to try it with :-(?
EF=Emotional Friend, 20 and a half.
Me=Married, 39...

I want my ex back i just love her so much ...what should i do ?? was it a right decision to stay friends?
I want my ex-girlfriend back.... but i need anothers opinion please help=(?
ok so i went wit the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i really really like ...well let me tell you my story. I...

In American Culture Mistresses are not an accepted part of society?
But why?
of course mistresses are not respectable in my country but still accepted.. if a man has a mistress its not considering cheating or a reason for divorce.. its all very open.. the wife ...

Should I change my last name when I get married? Please read?
When I get married to my love, if I take his last name my name will be, get this.....Kelly Kelly!
That's right his last name is spelled the same way as my first.
I wouldn't ...

How do you leave someone you're not sure you still love?
I'm sad. I'm always sad and he is always miserable, always angry and usually only happy around his friends. He calls me mean names, he thinks I'm useless even though I am the one ...

I HAVE BEEN DATING SOMEONE FOR 2 YEARS AND HES STILL MARRIED? WHAT DO I DO?
My best friends partner is 10 years older than her,
She has been dating him for 2 years,
She just found an email from his "ex" wife (The first time she has ever gone into his ...

Why is my partner not there for me but is for friends and family ? is this love ?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links