Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Do men prefer the wild girl over the wise girl ...?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do men prefer the wild girl over the wise girl ...?

in bed.. your opinion plz..thks.

nonameblonde
Rating
In bed...yeah...There's not much place for brains in the bedroom. A dumb person can f*ck just as well as a smart one can.

erics wifey
Rating
WILD GIRL :):):):):) lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

Ollie
Rating
You can be wild & wise.

Gooroo Foo
Rating
Hmmm....bookworm or bombshell?

I'd go wild all the way :D

Stargazer
Rating
i prefer a soft and wise woman, one that will take the time for romance

brighter
Never ever! No equal foot for comparison. A wise girl (well a wise person) is always given priority, not just in relationships but also at home, school, college, work, and life. You just watch out what could come out from a wild girl that could turn things upside down unless you like your life this way.

Wisdom is the essence of a human person and it always have been and will remain. Logical people prefer order over chaos, and a wise person is one who is able to put things in order. The girl that will occupy your life is supposed to put it in order balance, would you compromise this for uncertain life with a wild girl? You got the answer.

Marta L
Rating
They like the one that has the upper hand and knows what she is doing..........lol

˚hɑяd çɑηdʮ˚
Rating
obviously. Who wants a wise girl in bed??

slacking@work
Both. The combination.

Zaferus
Definitely wild. Passionate and wild...

Chris D
If by wise you mean experienced, then yeah I'd take that. Being wild is no substitute for a woman that knows what she is doing.

zoro
Rating
who would like to have wise girl in bed, I am not going to discuss with her financial issues, I want her crazy and wild. sorry to say I want her to be ***** in bed and wise away from bed.
Are you wild or wise?;)

Dreamer
Wild - ive had no complaints either

lordallyt
I want someone that can "THINK" are you living in the mountains???
Do you want to be Dragged by your hair ???.
We`are not in the stone age anymore

RICHARD
lol... If she is wise in bed... She is probably pretty wild too...

Just my guess...

GOOD LUCK

bezbabes74
they like both

Bk2Az
this was a really good question until you restricted it to the bed.
cuz i can't for the life of me figure out what is bedroom wisdom?

♥Pure Evil♥
Rating
I have met some guys that do not prefer the wildness in bed... shocking? Yes, so I thought as well. However, I'm sure the % is higher for the freaky girl.

stallion
...... may be a wild girl to keep up the heat,
a wise girl may cool it down too often with wise talk.

angelsstr
wild n bed wise givin head

Pilot
I would think Wild for a while, but wise for the long haul.

Morgan D.
Rating
wild girl duh

Insert Clever Name Here
Rating
Cant I have my cake and eat it too? I like a gal with both, so you can have fun in bed and a good conversation afterwards!

SimpleGirl
Rating
What is a "wise girl" in bed?

Shortie
Rating
Hmmm I'm educated successful woman but wild with my man so I think a guy would prefer both lol.

brokenangelbella
Rating
wild...no doubt about it. You stick a wise man in my bed thats no fun lol

JanJack
Rating
i dnt want a freak or a wild grl just sum 1 who knows wut shes doin

Mr. Workin' Out
Of course. Tigers, lions, other wild cats... are all welcome to "pounce on the mouse" and devour it.

Unless of course the wise girl "figures out" she is born 2 B wild.

chapman_red
It's all the same! it all ends ups with the same result! :-)

Kate
Exactly what she said!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What would you do if you were in this situation?
Well yesterday my Mom found out that My dad has started cheating on her, this was a big surprise to us because he had just been at work and on business trips, not cheating on her. It's not the ...

What do I do if my husband won't work?
My husband is an adjunct professor at a local college. He has been writing a book for 5 years now. He used to have small jobs while at college and would sometimes pay for things. I work 3 jobs and ...

Why does my husband smack my butt?
Not complaining.....I actually kind of like it. I am just curious why men do it.

Guys- what is the driving force behind you smacking your gals butt? Is it an ownership thing? "That...

"Once a cheater, always a cheater" question.?
Yesterday, I posted a question about the phrase "Once a cheater, always a cheater." There are a great many people who seem to believe strongly that once infidelity occurs, the cheater can ...

After marriage who should come first - Husband or the wifes Parents?

My chubby wife doesn't appreciate my kindness and patience, is this normal when the man is better looking ?
My chubby wife doesn't appreciate how lucky she is that I've remained with her even during her weight gain during her pregnancy. I've been nothing but a bundle of joy and patient. I ...

My husband call me a stupid cow?
My husband and me had this horrible fight about our money issues (which is the only thing we ever fight about). It got so bad he call me a stupid cow, He got me all upset and slept at a friend's ...

I'm a compulsive liar, how can I stop?

Is it ok to marry a girl who is 20 years younger than you?
i am 40 years old and she is 20...

Is a vow a vow or are there deal-breakers?
I had my husband arrested last night after he slapped my daughter so hard in the face he left welts. He's never slapped her or anyone else before, but once was enough for me. I'm done with ...

I yelled at my husand for leaving the seat up !!!?
I asked my husband why do he keep leaving the seat up he then looks at me and ask me why do I keep leaving the seat down? I couldn't say anything I just laughed! do any other men feel the same ...

My wife left 3 months ago no contact at all how long should a guy wait for some sign?

Do you think anything's wrong with an 11 year age difference in a marriage?
Man - 39 Woman - 28.... what could be some pros and/or cons of this age difference if any at all?...

How can i tel if my wife is cheating while im deployed to iraq?

I am not very attractive, is that why my fiance looks at every woman that walks by ?
Is it because I don't fulfill him ?...

How much should you take from a alcoholic husband?
I have been married a little over 2 yrs. My husband has a drinking problem, and sometimes a a weekend with drinking and cocaine. He only does the cocaine when he is with the wrong people, in the ...

Should I mess with another man's wife ?
OK. I got a story to tell. Met this 29 year old woman, in a
newspaper ad, looking for a home based business opportunity.
We talked, and got to know one another. The conference calls

What do you think of marriage?
I just wanted to know......

Help how do i tell my husband?
ok i love my husband and want to be able to do anything for him. But im going to have to draw the line. In a few months his parents are moving to our state and wanting to stay with us a year. We dont ...

Why does YA seam more fun after u had a few drinks? ?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links