Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Do you believe that two people can really love each other their whole lives?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do you believe that two people can really love each other their whole lives?

schutzengel
Rating
Well it depends on your definition of love. Love takes on a different meaning in every stage of life ; begins with physical attraction, goes on to understanding, respect, need for one another, being a shoulder to cry on, being a pillar of strength in your bad times and at last is about just being there for one another 'coz the couple's been through ups and downs of the rollercoaster called life and then you dont know what you'd have done without one another as the partner. its a lot of hard work, lot of patience, lots of understanding, lots of compassion, lotsa smiles and tears equally.. but at the end its the faith in the relationship that counts.. Thats when "Love" can last a whole lifetime..
you separate even one ingredient and the formula goes "Puff" in the air.. and Love no longer remains "true love" as some would call it.. because without sacrifices, no love would ever be true love..

Weeping Willow
Yes, 15 years married last April and this morning when i left at 7am i kissed my sleeping wife goodbye, daily our love appears to get stronger, we are both almost 40, me this year, and on Saturday we went out all day in London and then a romatic evening meal. She is my rock, my life and my love and i could never love another.....

*DESU*
maybe a mother and daughter or something, sure.

AirMens Girl
Yes and if u cant..then its not TRUE love.. <3

Play nice, children
yes, but love evolves. Couples that have been together for 60 years feel differently about each other than they did when they first fell in love.

Error
Rating
Yes. If it is real love then it is not even a question. So many people think they know what love is until 3 years of marrige.

l&#39;etoile
Rating
I've seen it in my grandparents, so it must be possible...

Real Talk
yes

libragirl
Rating
MOST DEF... for sure !!!!

Robert
Rating
Yes. It's just increasingly harder to find, it's almost myth like.

childofgod2472006
yes I do. love never fells

☆ME☆
yes.

Chris
Yes, even sometimes they divorce one will still have love and years later they get back toghether. Some think once you marry you two are some how connected even if sometimes the stress of life gets too much and we imagine greener pastures. Life is filled with challenges and we sometimes blame those we love for the places were are in right now, instead of appreciating them for getting us to this place. We see what we don't have, and only the negatives that we do have. So yes two people can love eachtother but only if two people really put effort into it.

wmayers99
Absolutely!

elzie
yes

khalidpak2004
Rating
If they are able to understand each other then they can live

Twinkie Thief
yes.....i wish it would happen for me.... :-)

bigbobbyloco
Of course people can and they have. For example my grandma and grandpa where together for 60 years before my gramps passed away. They are still together in spirit.

Just me
Rating
Absolutely, soulmates.

jake m
Rating
ya

Aicirt
Rating
Yes, but it takes work. You can't just expect to be loved and to love someone just because you did at one time. A lot happens over time. The two people involved both need to work at it.

MaDlYiNlOvE
i believe that it is possible.. but the people have to be commited and willing to work at it.. knowing that it is going to be difficult and not just a joy ride..

Michaela
Rating
yes. but it takes a lot of work from both parties.

Cherry
Because it is impossible to operationally define love, it is impossible to answer that question.

samra civoremo
Rating
Yes, if they respect each other and support, but of course the passion gets weaker by the years and friendship stays forever, so that's why you can love forever someone. Being in passionate love is a different story and I believe that you can't live that with one person forever.

tlk
Rating
if you mean for their whole life after they meet then yes. if you meen like sole mate and love eachother before they even meet then no

shelbi
for sure!!

tobi
No its just impossible for peopl to love each other every second that long its just not possible evry one has problems but come on im sorry but thats bullcrap

papaz71
Love is something you choose to do. It doesn't happen by accident alone. People who have been married for many years will all tell you they had to work at it. They had to stay committed to it and nurture it along the way. Too many people nowadays look at love as a disposable commodity. When it no longer suits their interests, they give it up. Their loss as far as I'm concerned as well as the loss of or societal values.

bdhobbs1
Rating
yes

Martin the baby
probably yes, but there will not be mutual attraction anymore

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I was making love to my wife when she said to me" you've got a small organ"?
and i said "yeah and i'm playing in a cathedral" who was nastier,me or her?...

Is it wrong for women now days...?
To be the submissive one in the relationship? I know that the world is now full of the almighty women. But in my home I like him to be in charge even a little controlling. He is not abusive. It ...

Is it wrong to leave your husband and children?
I have been contemplating this in my mind over and over again. i left my husband and my children. I was STUCK in a 7 year marriage. Seven years of unhappiness. It's not that he wasn't kind ...

What if you could be with your first love again would you want to?
be with them if they were still in love you....

Found out husband cheated with an friend.Do i being a christian give him an another chance?
My husband&I have been married for 4yrs&together for 7.I have 2admit I cheated at first&got pregnant&wasn't sure who's da father.I was women enuf 2tell him da truth,he ...

How to make someone's life miserable?
That person ruined my life. How to make her life miserable??? legally.

T...

How do I stop finding reasons not 2 like my husband? I seem 2 b sabotaging my relationship & I don't know why.
I am judgmental toward my husband and it seems like he can't do anything right. I know I am not perfect but I can't seem to get a handle on retaining any kind of tolerance or patience ...

Would you leave your husband for your your true soul mate?
the true love of your life ....

Why should "the other woman" care about the wife's feelings?
I really don't understand this perspective - surely it's her husband she should be blaming?

And before you judge - I am not, nor have I ever had, an affair!...

How would you react if your husband said this to you?
last night he was really frusterated that the house wasn't that clean and said to me. "There are alot of 'soccer moms' that can do it all why can't you?" I have 2 ...

Braking up with my g.f? Help please>>>?
I need to brake up with my g.f cause we have been going out so long and we are not getting any where. I need some tips on how to tell her without saying something stupid that would make her feel so ...

Is 27 a good age to get married,How long have you been married, and what age did you get married?
I want to get married at 27 I believe I would have finished accomplishing what I want to do by the way I am 21...

Are you a gold digger?
and if you are, why are you this way?...

Is this wrong not to want my daughter around this family member?
My husband has a older child in her 20s that hates me...she has dropped our daughter a few years ago, told me she wish she was never born and now she is going to be coming to town.
She is proud ...

My husband wants me to have a 3 some, what do you think?

Additional Details
According to some of the responses, some think the 3 some involves another man, no it is another women....

If you knew you were wife/husband were cheating with another married person--would you tell their spouse?
I feel that since im being cheated on and I found out---the other party has the right to know and should know ...

Why divorce take place between young people ?

How would you define a marriage?
I define a marriage as a friendship between a man and a women as a union before God....

What is my right on keeping my engagement ring if my boyfriend was the one to break up with me. He wants it?
He asked me to marry him the first time last year. For months later he broke it off and demanded the ring. I didn't want to cause problems so I gave it back. A month later we got back together ...

Help: I'm very depressed my husband abandoned my house?
I need help my husband abandoned my house almost a month ago, I can't deal with the depression he left without saying anything he hasn't given any child support or a single phone call, he ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links