Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Does anyone know a low income divorce lawyer in North Carolina?
Find answers to your legal question.

Does anyone know a low income divorce lawyer in North Carolina?

Additional Details
Thanks to everyone who has responded, this is a VERY trying time for me.

Wendel S
Rating
mzjgh, I got divorced last summer, so I know a little bit about the divorce process. For the most part my attorney helped me through the tough times. The rules are most likely different in North Carolina than Texas (where I used to live) so I don't want to give you bad advice. Try visiting a North Carolina divorce lawyer for help. http://www.legaldivorcelawyers.com/North-Carolina-Divorce-Attorneys.html

Good luck

godiva
Rating
Look under legal aid in the phone book under lawyers. Our town has an office called legal aid and they don't charge as much as other lawyers. check it out.

Rachel
Divorce Clinic
$135 simple no contest divorce.
No court appearance.
1-800-303-0960

I used them. It was all done through the mail.

BILL h
look in the yellow pages under lawyers.there are public asst.who can help you at a reduce price.it also depends on how complicated the divorce is.if there is children involved then you may want to make sure the lawyer is good at handling this type of case,because if they not you could be taken through the rinker.good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Are you For or Against getting married ONLY because you are pregnant?
This is for an argumentative paper that I must write in English Comp 1. I would like to get opinions on why you are for or against it and hear stories, if you don't mind sharing, from people who ...

Do girls like weak doormat men?
That will be whipped by them?
Additional Details
i mean the guy gets ...

Please help me! I am not sure what to do? Serious Only!?
I have always felt like my kids come first and still do. I am faced with the fact that I will lose my son if I don't leave my fiance who I love. My kids come first but he is awesome as a step ...

Broke up with my fiance any advice on how to move on?PLEASE HELP?
Me and my fiance (been together for over 4 years) We had a BIG fight a week ago about our differences in religion. Then we both said we would do research together and all of that. He promised on God ...

Why is the 1st year of marriage so hard?
Why is the first year of marriage so hard for some and not for others? If its hard then are you with the wrong person?...

Why does my wife make it a point to make friends with every woman I am friendly with?
Like the cute girl across the street. She never showed any interest in her till I found out her name. Am I not allowed to have my own friends? She has done this before....

Why doesn't he talk to me?????
I have been friends with this man for years, always, in work he talks to me like we are just colleagues, awkward and stilted. With others he is free, flirty, chatty etc. It was always like this and I ...

Why Do Men Ask Women To Marry, And Not The Other Way Around?
What's the story behind that?

I'm Just Curious :)...

If a guy calls his wife "my woman" do you believe he is acting like he owns her?
If so, do you think if a woman calls her husband "my man" it is different?...

Is it rude to just show up unannounced?
My partner and I have not been doing too well lately.... We live 3,000 miles away and I decided to go see her next month. The thing is I dont want to tell her just show up, Is that rude if I dont ...

Girlfriend pressuring me to move in...?
I decided to re-post this question here, hoping for some more tips. It's Saturday night and well... she's giving me the deep freeze.

Anyway

I've been with her ...

How do i get over an irrational infatuation with a man?
I made out with an older married man a few times. It was stupid and i regret it, but he just has some hold over me where i made out with him anyway. The thing is i think about him ALL the time, and ...

Can he really fall in love?
Can a married man where no children are involved fall in love with another woman, a married woman at that. Or is he just wanting to get intimate with her for lack of it a home. Why would he go for a ...

I just don't know what to do anymore...?
My bf and I have been together for 2 years... we have a 4 month old daughter. I am 17, he's 23. We've lived with his parents on and off and we're back with them now. We've had ...

Which thing is not given by wife to her husband in all life?
no ...

Well i have this problem.....?
its this girl she likes my fiance and she married....i dont know her like that she only talks to my fiance... and i told my fiance to back away from her which he is doing....now she lies that i never ...

What do you make of this...?
Super goodlooking-movie star good looks and is known around campus, intelligent-studying engineering, yet such a loner. Zero friends, no aquantances, nothing. Just a girlfriend (me) who is very ...

Arranged marriage? what do you think about it?
my parents are going this winter to find me a match in India, i am torn to bits because of this, i don't have anyone in mind to be with, nor am i too excited or ready for marriage, my father is ...

Can you divorce your father in NSW?
im 23 and would like to divorce my father how can i do this ...

Now that you found the love of your life, do you regret your past?
my fiance says he dated losers and only dated a few (like 3) (he is 27) but he says he does not regret his past. this makes me feel as if he means that he never wanted to only sleep with one person. ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links