Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Found used condom in my car?
Find answers to your legal question.

Found used condom in my car?

Last night well this morning my hubby got home at 7:30am. I had called him all night/morning but he never answered. He got home 7:30am I asked why he didn't answer the phone and where he had been he stated his phone was on silent and he was hanging with friends. I was so upset I left it alone I took my kids to church a few hours later, and found a used condom and wrapper in the back seat of our caravan. I ran in the house and said what I'd thia doing in our van he said I don't know how that got there!. What do you all think? He's making it seem like I'm crazy he's walking around the house as if he's happy and everything is fine its driving me insane!!!!

Calvin M
No, he probably wasn't doing anything that he shouldn't. Maybe he was just seeing what they look like. Maybe he was just showing a good friend how to take them out of a wrapper. Maybe him and a good buddy drank a little bit too much, and decided to explore "alternative" things. Did your minivan smell like a** and catfood?

Brunette wife
Rating
He is so full of sh*t.

He knows very well how it got there.

artislife51524
leave him.

Jose
Rating
sorry to say but don't play dumb, he cheated

Jenn L
Rating
There is only one answer, and its not hard to figure it out....He cheated on you dear, and it looks like he did it in your van.

SINNA
Rating
This is a hard one, because you said he is acting like nothing is wrong, when clearly it is. Now we know that the condom would not have gotten there by magic and you know you did not put it there. Ok how long have you both own this van and was it bought used? These are questions to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now I'm not one to put questions in your head but, there are so many possibilities like he cheated on you with a another female or he cheated on you with one of his male friends, the fact that he did not say one of his friends used the van, he can not use that lie. I do not know your situation but you have to make a statement to let him know his answer is unacceptable. What I mean is you take the kids and leave, if he is a real man he will Profess, Provide, and Protect his wife and family (Steve Harvey) (Act Like a Lady, but Think Like a Man) I'm sorry for you and good luck.

jude
Rating
when u catch a man in something they always make it sound like its u, because by doing that he can detract u and make u question what u saw. but u can bet its all because he was cheating on u with someone behind your back, and didn't even have the good common sense to hide it or get rid of it. shame on him.

skittles8553
That is something that you will have to talk to him about. Do you really think he did that with someone in the back of your van? Ask him to put himself in your situation. I would go crazy like you did. I don't appreciate disrespect especially from my hubby. You just have to put it all in perspective and decide what you can and cannot deal with and what you will not deal with. It is ultimately up to you. I hate that you are being faced with this mess. He could be lying but then again it could have been a buddy or even a vindictive female setting him up... some women do that! So my advice is to sit him down and talk to him, read the body language and search within yourself. It is easy for all to say leave him but there is a reason you all got married and you do have kids together so all that needs to be considered. If he loves you, he will admit his mistakes and you 2 can make plans to move ahead.

JayB
Wow I'm sorry about that happening to you.....have you guys been havign problems or been distant. Unless he borrowed the car or rented it out to someone else I'm assuming the condom is his.

If he's walking around as if he's happy it seems as if he don't care that you're in any kind f pain. Does he have a reason to feel he owe it to you (not saying that you did anything) but his behavior is :-s....

If I was you I would first pray for guidance...dealing with stuff like that is the hardest and we (women) can just become totally overwhelmed with emotion. Have a sit down with him after you calm down. AND THINK before you speak. The best way is to create a strategy, know what you'll say and try to remain in control. I know that when I get out of control, and my husband and I are arguing, he seems to like that...it points the fingers at me being the problem. Dont be the problem....talk and try to remain cool. Sounds stupid...i know you probably feel liek you shoudl have a right to slap him upset the head but I've learned that marriage aint fair half the time. Remain eye contact and demand it of him, the eye's cant lie. Find out what you need to find out..and make the right steps after that.

GOOD LUCK to you.

LaLALALA
Rating
He cheated on you the normal thing a cheater does make it like your the one over reacting and they didn't do anything wrong. Obviously it's his condom! But do you think he is going to say yeah it's mine hell no he won't.
Hes busted he cheated on you for one not answering his phone and not coming home and the condom yeah that says it all!

Amarante
he cheated on you

Murzy
Rating
you could have the DNA tested but do you really want to find the answer

sillerious
he doesn't answer his phone and comes home in the morning....that alone is unacceptable to me.but as id that wasnt enough, he is cheating. all men turn things around when caught, they call you pathetic and psycho.

Katie P
even if that was his condom he's not going to tell you he is a very careless man, I mean leaving a condom in the mini van so you could find it, that's crazy, he sure ain't good at hiding it is he? you know in your heart it was his, who else could have put it there? you didn't so that just leaves him, if I were you I'd be watching his every move, because if he cheated once he'll do it again,I just can't believe he was walking around the house all happy,you two need to sit down and talk, you need to find out where you stand in this marriage. good luck, I hope the best for you.....

luksc42
Rating
WTF??

MEN!

Jane
Time for a divorce hun.

Jodie
well im so sorry but if you dont know where the condom come from then of course he must! get the kids pack up and ready to go, tell him your going unless he tells you the truth and go from there! sorry.

Barry B
Rating
Don't be so jealous, men hate jealous women.

alpha & omega
Rating
The guy is NOT cheating! Probably the condom was there when he purchased the van. If you insist that he bangs someone else, then consider the money he saves by not registering in a motel. I had a girl who pulled a gun on me saying: either you do it or else. I am glad that I am alive to tell the story. Unfortunately, for too many women, this is attached to the package called: marriage. DO NOT divorced him for that because the next guy may not be any better. Probably, he ( the next guy) has been ditched for the same reason or worse: he forgot to clean the back seat and left a permanent stain.

Psycho Therapist
maybe he wants you to think he cheated, so you'll put up a fight for him. did you actually know it was used? maybe it was unwrapped and unfolded and hosed down and thrown in the back of your van for your own benefit.
cunning devil your hubby is.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Finance between husband and wife?
my husband used to make twice as much though he recently lost his job. now i do about 60 hours per week and earning half of he used to make. while i am not having job, i had very low position work to ...

My wife and i want to move for goood reasons?
we want to move for a more finacially secure future.. but we are kinda being held back due to our kids and the close relationships we share with our families... and the relationships our kids share ...

Your opinion on forgive and forget.?
I would like to hear your opinion on forgiving and forgetting. When people hurt you: do you forgive and forget? Or do you just forgive but don't forget?...

How long does it takes to get over someone?
My heart was torn to pieces about 4 years ago. I have dated numerous girls but it just wasn't the same feeling as I had with my first love. I mean how long does it take I thought I was stronger ...

Should I leave my job to be close to my sweetheart?
I have now been 8 yrs apart from my hubby due to my career making and now job,My job is really very attarctive and we are 6 hrs apart from each other, we meet twice a month for weekends. But I wanna ...

What would you think if you found out your husband had sent this text message?
I saw this text message in my husband's outbox (to a number I don't know): "I know. I feel the same way. Please just be patient and know that I am lost without you."

He&...

Wanting to marry a man in London?
Well I've been talking online and on the phone with this Middle Eastern man living in London now. He's written an autobiography and was in a few popular movies/shows but he isn't ...

A few days ago I had an intervention done on my wife and she went into rehab for alcoholism.?
What will my wife learn in the 12 step program?
Additional Details
I dont drink or do drugs. I am wondering what is taught in the 12 steps....

I'm a Leon(M) born on Aug.13 married with a Scorpion(F) born on Oct.25. COMPATIBILITY?

Should I be Anti-Marriage? Help plz!?
Ive given up on true love, all the good guys who aren't cheaters have been taken...
anyone know any good anti-marriage websites for tshirts and apparal?...

Can my husband play baseball with his ex even though he knows I am not ok with it?
It's not about trust because I do trust him very much, enough to not even be there which I won't go to his games now. I feel that you shouldn't spend "extra" time with an ex ...

Trapped in a relationship! It seems there's no way out!?
I have been with my partner for years now but the love is not there anymore and he treats me as a door mat. Due to depression, anxiety and alcohol problems he is a changed man and makes life really ...

Are you the third wheel in some of your friends marriages?
i have realized that I am the third wheel in a lot of my friends marriages. Well a few of them. Where my friend complains to me about her husband. So for once i agree and say yeah he is being a ****. ...

Am i being underminded?
Hi, My issue is I'm a 29 y/o mother of 1 and 1 on the way and happily married. Last night our new neighbors were being loud and obnoxious. I don't mind people partying in their own house ...

What's missing in your life and how are you planning to get there?
What's missing in my life is a partner, a good friend and a good relationship with my siblings. I live so far away from them, but when I visit home I'll try to be close as I could. I haven&#...

Need opinion from married women who have been in similar situation.?
I'm 33 yr.s old...married for almost 8yrs...have a 6 yr. old girl...I graduate now with a B.A. in Elementary Education. My husband and I are getting back together again after I separated from ...

Why do arranged marriages have such a negative wibe?
I mean, they're not really bad and the work. Also, it's NOT the same as forced marriage or marriage of children (those are just wrong). An arranged marriage is basically when your parents ...

What do you think why people change their partner in life and what the reason of it?

Match.com and Eharmony etc. Are they worth the time?
I recently divorced after a very long marriage. These sites are all new to me. Any advice? Are they worth the time? Any tips, advice, pointers, ETC?????...

He tried to cheat on me over a year ago but didnt...how should I feel?
I recently found out that my husband and father of my 15 month old daughter had an account on adultfriendfinder.com over a year ago (we've been together three years). It said he was looking for ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links