Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Girlfriend pressuring me to move in...?
Find answers to your legal question.

Girlfriend pressuring me to move in...?

I decided to re-post this question here, hoping for some more tips. It's Saturday night and well... she's giving me the deep freeze.

Anyway

I've been with her about 2 years now and the whole living together has been a sore subject but its finally starting to get worse and the fights are getting more intense.

She doesn't understand my point of view that living together is what makes couples become to comfortable with each other and leads to issues and bad habits. Even after 2 years, I still make an effort to please her as if it were our first time going out; flowers, dinner, trips, the works. I strongly believe my motivation is stronger because we don't live together and the time apart keeps our love fresh....

Apparently she doesn't it see it that way and is now subtlety implying that she may break up with me..... WTF!?

I love her so much and I really dont know what to do. either I lose her now by saying no or agree to live together and deal with the slow burn...

Guys, help me out. How can I make her understand
Additional Details
Ok, look I know it may seem off for not wanting us to live together but there are good reasons. She wont have to deal with my friends and I being slobs on gameday or the loud music when I workout and I can avoid her bad moods etc

As for where the relationship is going..umm I thought love was the goal here?

Beside, its not like we dont have access to each other, we both have keys to each others apartments. I spends night at her place and she does at mines.

Everything is good and the fact that we dont have any fights of consequence (aside from this one) tells me that I'm doing the right thing.

I honestly dont know where all the sudden pressure is coming from. I must be missing something or one of her friends must have filled her with some garbage, because it make no sense to want to destroy a relationship over this, especially when you factor all the fun we have.

C
You are weird. MY BF wanted ME to move in, not the other way around.
Clearly you arent ready for a real adult relationship so you need to tell her that and let her find a real man who will love her.

TELLING IT LIKE IT IS
Rating
You can't make her understand. We don't even understand. Relationships have to go somewhere and after 2 years, she's wondering where the hell this is going. What's next dude? The relationship has hit a huge wall and it's not going any further.

h2ogirl
Rating
Do you plan on NEVER living with her? If that's the case, then you need to tell her that!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why is it for a Separated Wife to Fk who she likes but not the Hubby (women opinion please)?
She leaves
For the second time.
She is fking all & sundry taunting me about
She gets told i fkd a woman & absolutely flips
Threaten to stop access children atempt to jack ...

Cheated please help don't be mean?
I have a boyfriend and we have been friends for about a year we have been dating for a month there is this kid i like & i have liked him for 3 years hes got a gf but he texts me took "hook ...

When should a women get married? what age?
when do u know u r ready to look for a man to marry?
what qualities should a women have inorder to get married?
how do you get ready for marrage?
Additional Details
i am a ...

Why are broads so picky about "writing styles" up in here?
So I ask a question and the broad says its not eloquent enough.....but c'mon ladies....half youalls illiterate anyways. So I figure, lets dum it down a few notches in the interest of keeping ...

I need help?please im begging!?
my parents r tryin to get me to not marry my fiance and i really deeply care about him and there tellin me if i marry him to never speake to them again. i love my mom dont really giva rats *** about ...

Will the surviving spouse lose house?
If one spouse accrues medical debt for nursing home care, will the survviving spouse be forced to use primary residence equity to pay for care given to other spouse? What happens when there is ...

My husband never does anything around the house?
We both have jobs that require 40hrs a week or more. My work is closer to our house so it doesn't take me long to get home. He never cleans up after himself, always leaves dishes in the sink ...

If You could get Married on any Talk Show, which one would it be?
Dr. Phil, Oprah, Ellen,or Jerry S...

I started seeing this woman that has been separated for 4 years but has never completed the divorce?
Do you think that this is a bit odd or it's just that she is in no rush?...

Does he think we are having an affiar?
I am married and went out for a drink with a married male friend the other night. I thought it was innocent. His wife and my husband both knew where we were. We saw my hairdresser, and we chatted ...

My heart is broken. How do I deal with this?
I met this guy 2 years ago and we just clicked. I soon knew that he was "The One" and we were both so happy! We made plans together and bought a place of our own so we moved in together 10 ...

My husband is leaving for another woman, how do I cope?
My marriage was seriously on the rocks at the beginning of the year, and we did talk about getting a divorce. We were living in the UK at the time, and I was willing to leave my son and him in E...

Ive been with my fiance for 6 years and we have a child together and we live with his parents.?
hes been wanting to get married asap and i told him thats great..and about a month ago he told me he wants to space for 2 months..so were still together but apart..i think hes afraid of commitment.....

Why would a girl going through a marriage break up/divorce say this?
"I'm confused and don't know what I want."

Its possible theres another man in her life who She Has Strong Feelings For....

What do you do when your husband doesn't listen to you when you ask him to do things?
sometimes i ask him to help me clean up the house,he says im gonna do it.then days sometimes even weeks pass!!please add comments or suggestions if you have any!!...

How to fix a broken relationship?
My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. We really do love eachother but have certain areas where we just dont connect well. We have tried counseling even. We finally decided that we ...

Am I wrong for thinking this?
Earlier today, oout of the blue, I had an old friend message me while I was on AIM. We chatted for a bit, and she mentioned it would be great if her and some of my old firends got together again. I ...

Why my husband acts like this?
We have a thirteen yr old daughter, and she is our oldest. He is so hard on her, more than he is our two boys. He constantly blames her, and accuses her for different things. He is the type of person ...

When you are heartbroken?
what do you do to keep yourself out of a full blown funk? how do you deal?...

Can you really get a divorce by....?
you and your spouse place your right hand on a police officers badge? Thats sounds weird but I was watching Southland (that new cop show on NBC on Thursday nights at 10) today and thats what he told ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links