Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How do i get my girlfriend to leave her husband?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do i get my girlfriend to leave her husband?

cautiusmom
Rating
you shouldn't be dating someone who is married. YOU will be the one that gets hurt.if she hasn't left him yet she never will.open your eyes and run. there's a new song out cheater cheater by joey & rory [it's funny & right on at the same time] you need to listen to it reminds me of my sons father who always was and will be a cheater sounds like she is too. good luck i hope you find someone who deserves you. not someone who is already taken!

Nicole
Rating
Stop dating married people. She is just using you to get back at him. He probably isn;t perfect and you are the fall back guy. And if she is cheating with you, she will cheat on you

MummaKins
Rating
Awwwww how sweet do you want her to leave her husband so you can marry her and then know what it feels like first hand to be cheated on....I think thats lovely!!!

insane draggin
Rating
You let her go her own way without you and if she comes back divorced then you know she will be your for a time. Other than that move on and find someone who isn't married.

waiting for baby
Rating
why are you with a married woman,
you can't force her to leave her hus and if you do she will not forgive you

Memory
Tell her if she doesn't leave him, you'll leave her.

MsJanbo
First, YOU shouldn't be involved with a married woman. Second, why would ANYONE want to be with someone who obviously has little regard for the sanctity of marriage and no self respect? Hell, she needs to leave her husband and be with you - you both deserve each other and HE deserves so much better!

miracleof89
Rating
If she doesn't want to leave her husband then it isn't going to happen

Craig c
Rating
you don't, you need to get you your own wife and not someone Else. Plus if she cheats on her husband she will cheat on you.

Mainmaster
tell her its you or her husband

Dan
you do not, you mindles numb idiot

Missy d
If she has a husband she shouldn't be your girl friend!

rosey
Rating
This question is a joke right....just to see what people will say... ok well it was pretty stupid to ask... because as many single women in the world u choose a married women to play with come on now and grow up already,.

frankied9194
She would but her husband said that he will kill her. I know the guy. And I am the one she is seeing

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Should I marry this girl that i have seen in person for only 15 days..help me decide?
ok to make long story short guys..i really need each and everyone of your honesty.

ok, I met this girl(my current gf) about 3 years ago(nov.2005 actually). we met on the internet and ...

Can you force someone to divorce you?
If I marry a rich person, and sign a Pre-Nup beforehand, and then they want to divorce me leaving me with nothing, can I just refuse to sign the papers.

And whilst I'm married, does ...

Why do married women with no children expect and want gifts from their husbands for mothers day?
I'm a happy bachelor so I have no idea,But some of my married friends get their wives gifts for mothers day and they don't have children.Why do women want gifts from their husbands on ...

Do you think he no longer loves me?
My husband and I have been together 8 years, married 6. Lately I feel like he's just not that interested in me. He will talk about his day a little and speak to me when he wants something. O...

Should i stay with my husband?
Ok me and my husband are both in college he is 25 and I am 24 and I will be graduating this year. We got married this year on march 20th, we have been together 12 years. But I am wondering if I ...

I don't know why I can't shake this but...?
In my life I have been through a lot. Sever childhood abuse and neglect, one cheating husband and now an mentally, financially and emotionally neglectful second husband who is very irresponsible. I ...

Should i give up my husband just because he found out that he has a kid by his ex-gf?
my husbadn recently found out that he had a kid with his ex and the ex suddenly emailed him about that. shoud I give up our relationship because of that?...

Where should we move?
My husband and I are relocating. we want to move someplace beautiful with mountains, lots of green (not dirt dessert), water falls, lakes, rivers, caves, nice small town folks (we like small towns), ...

If a man cheats on his wife with another woman, is he?
in love with his wife

in love with the other woman

or neither
Additional Details
he doesn't want a ...

I am considering leaving my wife. She claims she is entitled to 70% of everything.! ?
She had a child to a previous marriage, and asked for NOTHING from the Ex. I mean NOTHING . no child support or anything. We started dating, she fell pregnant. I took on her 2yr old, and wasn't ...

Is it worth it to be with some one that can not even give you the things that makes you happy?
Musician, I love playing music with a band, I used to be in an band that was starting to get big, then I quit the band after we got married because she doesn't want me to be touring anymore. N...

Anyone ever been heartbroken?
if u have i would love to hear what happen or what u did to get over ...

What Are the Benefits and disadvantages of being married?

Men, what sort of things does your wife do around the house? Specifically if you work, and she doesn't?
Just curious....

I have a question regarding family law can anybody help?

Tonite was me and my fiancees first time going to couples counseling and..?
its about our arguing, etc.... i just want to hear from any other couples how did their first counseling session work for them?? any experiences? did you two get into an argument during any of their ...

How do I deal with emotional trauma of leaving my husband?
I have just left my husband, but I don't know how to keep from running back. He can be a great guy but he is also verbally. emotionally, and at time physically abusive. It's easy to tell ...

Why Are Filipinos Loving And Violent At The Same Time?

Which household chores does your husband (or just male partner) do?
Mine is pretty slack and doesn't notice mess but when I ask him to do something he does it. I never ask him to put a load of washing on because I am usually scared that he will mix new clothes ...

Do you ever want to get married?
I don't.
Too much of a commitment.
You?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, November 27, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links