Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How many girls who lost virginity before marriage get married?
Find answers to your legal question.

How many girls who lost virginity before marriage get married?

talking abt getting married to another guy if the guy with whom she lost her virginity cheated her?

Rich

The Mrs.
Rating
Just ask this how many girls have children before they get married a WHOLE LOT the world is getting out of control no the people in the world

♥The Mrs.♥
Most

yamine
Rating
I don't have any statistics, but my guess is most of them.

Pramod J
Rating
all the girl who loses virginty prior to marriage gets married unless they decide not to marry as its not important whether they are virgin or not whats impoirtant is whether they love each other or not as many times they can lose virginity just by immaturity in seeking pleasure. I think we human being need to look at the person beyond the physical level. why you think and talk about girls virginity what about boys are they not eqaually part of it

Truth ?
Rating
Marry, most of them .

fgsr
not counted

constant
I don't know the exact statistics but almost all get married b coz it is not known by any means until they tell it to someone. This I know from reliable reports published in newspapers frequently though I' ve no knowledge of any individual.

venkat
Rating
All of them marry.

Cheers.

Victory
In the U.S., one's amateur standing is not enough to disqualify one from marriage.

EDIT: Translation to bare-bones English: Loss of virginity before marriage by man or woman is not a crisis, here. In fact, it's rather expected.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Whats your reason not to cheat?
on YA people answer quite often with : i would never want to hurt my spouse, or i dont want to lose him/her, karma and its not fair to him/her and so on. it suprises me a bit, because you hardly ...

I have this sudden urge to.....?
do naked cartwheels down the street--will I get in trouble?...

I'm younger than my bf but it seems there's a lot of things that *I* need to teach HIM?
Shouldn't the older person be teaching the younger one in a relationship? I am younger than my bf but it seems I always have to be the one telling him how to do so and so and not to do so and ...

What is the quickest way to get over an ex?
yeah we had a pretty serious relationship, we loved each other, I loved her family and we were all close together and then I found out how cruel and dishonest of a person she really was when she left ...

What would you do if your EF said she had a trial sample of KY Intense, but no one to try it with :-(?
EF=Emotional Friend, 20 and a half.
Me=Married, 39...

I want my ex back i just love her so much ...what should i do ?? was it a right decision to stay friends?
I want my ex-girlfriend back.... but i need anothers opinion please help=(?
ok so i went wit the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i really really like ...well let me tell you my story. I...

In American Culture Mistresses are not an accepted part of society?
But why?
of course mistresses are not respectable in my country but still accepted.. if a man has a mistress its not considering cheating or a reason for divorce.. its all very open.. the wife ...

Should I change my last name when I get married? Please read?
When I get married to my love, if I take his last name my name will be, get this.....Kelly Kelly!
That's right his last name is spelled the same way as my first.
I wouldn't ...

How do you leave someone you're not sure you still love?
I'm sad. I'm always sad and he is always miserable, always angry and usually only happy around his friends. He calls me mean names, he thinks I'm useless even though I am the one ...

I HAVE BEEN DATING SOMEONE FOR 2 YEARS AND HES STILL MARRIED? WHAT DO I DO?
My best friends partner is 10 years older than her,
She has been dating him for 2 years,
She just found an email from his "ex" wife (The first time she has ever gone into his ...

Why is my partner not there for me but is for friends and family ? is this love ?

Could there be a chance to have my ex returned home and have a family union again?
My ex is having an affair with a very malicious lady .That lady always reminds him not to get close to me again. But she is clever not to cut his contact with our only kid for she knows our ex ...

Is it true ....seven year itch still exist in married life?
i think nowadays you never know the exact time when this itch will start it can be after three month or fifteen years or any time in ...

Your advise to convince him to find another partner?
I do not know how, but it is A really problem for me..My husband is my partner in the bridge game, he doesn't even try to learn the basics and rules.
I asked him more than 100 time, I...

Can my husbands g/f live in my home when hes in rehab?
I left my husband 6 days ago he and his family made my life hell till I did. Today I find the reason why,he has been seeing this lady behind my back .
He will go into a rehab soon for his 3...

Is it true..........compromise is the other name of commitment in married relationship.?

WHY ME AND WHAT TO DO?
how do you prove or disprove that your hubby is cheatin my hubby has in the past messed up im and emailiin 32 women lied bout it i found out when he gave me his old puter now i get a call form iraq ...

Should a muslim wife stay with her in-laws if her husband works abroad ?
especially if the in-laws ill treat her?...

In a marriage, is it more important to be friends or lovers?

Should i except his decision or is he making the wrong choice?? Kids involved please help!!!?
Ok here it goes...my bf and I have been fighting for sometime now..fighting is normal in relationships yes I know..im not the one not realizing that..but part of it has to do with the fact he thought ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, November 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links