Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How many times a normal couple make love a week?
Find answers to your legal question.

How many times a normal couple make love a week?

Kilted One
Depends if they are married or not, 3-4 if they are not, 1-2 if they are and nil if they have children.

~*~Tessa~*~
Rating
As much as they want!

Elvis
Rating
there are no "normal" couples
whatever is comfortable for the both of you

pigeon
0,zilch diddly squat here!!!

Honey
At the beginning of the relationship 7days a week.
In the middle 5 days a week
when ya got kids 3 times a month if ya lucky.

peter o
who counting.

statesboroheraldboy
Dating and she wants to keep your interest...anywhere from 3 to 21 times a week.

After you're married...anywhere from -10 to .07 times a week.

You asked....

groverpawhurt
Been married 16 years down to once a week

Calif C
We make love 7 nights a week, at least twice a night. I don't know if that is normal or not. But I am getting old. I ain't as good as I use to be.

Dreamer 02
well i am a 21 times a week person but i dont know about u it all depends on the couple hope it helps

Forlorn Hope
as many as they want... :D

silver star
all your answers don't sound realistic!
once a week if both have busy schedules and kids, and what about those couples that travel for business, I wouldn't call them abnormal
This month I am keeping a calendar and so far we did it 7 times and it's already the 18th, and I had to work hard finding the time!

remember: Quality over quantity!

p.s. now that u asked I really want it.

martin n
Taking myself as normal.

0.00005 times a week

Come on. I can't be the only one not getting any!

Mike
3+

Justagirl24
Rating
1 time at LEAST

omardtx05
Rating
bout 4 5 times a week

Monique M
Rating
I would like more then two , but that is about all the time we can get together because of work schedules

stacy
Rating
At least 5 or 6

PinkProf
If your married ... about -26 times
If married...about 26 times

dungeoness
three/four.

jerry

Macky
Every other night I suppose

misydoll
Rating
One time every day.

Ayati
i think it depends but i think 3 or 4 is a good number. you just have to make sure its special all the time otherwise you may get fed up with each other.

Catherine
Rating
Married for 4 years this July and still goin at it 4 - 5 times per week.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why shouldn't my 13 year old daughter move in with her 27 year old fiancee???
My daughter and her boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years. They are happy and very much in love. Just 3 months ago they became engaged and are very excited about getting married.
L...

Help! My wife keeps crying about how it "hurts" whenever we do a little "back door love."?
If she loved me, she'd stop being such a baby, don't you think?...

Betrayed my wife, what to do?
I betrayed my wife by cheating on her last year. She recently found evidence of it on my computer. She wants a divorce and wants to take our two kids far away. She cheated on me multiple times ...

A woman called my home asking for my husband, what would you do?
I asked who she was and how she knew my husband. She told me that she cuts his hair and that he told her to call him. I asked him about this and he laughed and said he didn't know what I was ...

Can you be addicted to adult webites? My husband is.........?
and he particularly the sites where he can meet people with like minded fetishes. I have asked him to stop and he promises me every time that he will but after the last time (where I nearly told him ...

If you're married, should you have separate bank accounts?
My boyfriend and I are talking about marriage (down the line) and I'm thinking we should have separate bank accounts, but he disagrees. We both work and make decent money but he makes a bit more ...

Should I trick him I am pregnant?
I am not and would never get pregnant with a boyfriend, but I wonder about his reaction, it's just interesting to play with other people.
Have anybody done that and what was your man ...

What do you think of a man that takes a cheating wife back???
She left 5 months ago to be with a coworker we have two small kids and a 17 year relationship. I still love her and she is now realizing who reall yloves her and the grass is not greener. I heard the ...

My boyfriend cheated on me last night...?
We've been together for 7 years and last night he came home in the early hours of the morning and confessed. I feel like this huge life decision has just been made on my behalf and I have no say....

Cheating wife.. What do I do?
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs: Phone rings, I answer, caller ...

How do I get that same feeling with my wife, that I get when I cheat on her?
I know why I cheat. The women are new and exciting, and much hotter than my wife. Yes, I know I shouldn't have married. I am willing to try and make my wife more appealing so she's like a ...

Husband said this to me on Christmas night?
So last night, Christmas, my husband didn't buy me any gift at all first off. He hardly talked to me at the family get together and then took off in the evening. He didn't come home until ...

Is it wrong to cheat on your wife if she's cheating on you, eventhough we have 2 kids?

My bf and I have been together for 10 yrs. Can anyone give me one good convincing reason to get married?

Additional Details
We get along very well and we always have..we also have an 8 year old son. It's not that neither one of us wants to be married. It's just since everything ...

Is it right to read my husband's text messages, or for him to be annoyed about it??

Additional Details
his phone was there, i scrolled through, sometimes i forget my phone at home (for him to read if he wants), i have nothing to hide, i thought, why should he? he didnt ...

My Wife is a FREAK!!!?
I caught her with her ear up against the toilet door listening to my sister doing a pooh. She was touching herself. SHe didnt see I saw her. I want to tell her i saw but in a civil way. Any ideas?? <...

I went out for DINNER & COMPLIMENTED this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INFRONT OF MY WIFE; Now MY WIFE…?
I went for a night out with the MRS her self. The thing is my wife has let her self go, she weighs three times as she weighed when we got married but I am not complaining. I am still kept my self fit,...

Should we give our daughter consent?
Two years ago, our then 14 year old daughter began working with a then 38 year old male track coach. Today, our daughter has come to my wife and me asking us to sign a consent form allowing them to ...

I'm asking this on behalf of a friend...Please help!?
My friend is in a very delicate situation. Her parents are forcing her to marry a guy she doesn't love...b/c she is pregnant and doesn't want to give up the baby.

The point is ...

Why do men always think they are right?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links