Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How should I punish my disobedient wife ?
Find answers to your legal question.

How should I punish my disobedient wife ?

My wife and I recently came to an arrangement whereby she would not watch daytime TV and we would watch an hour of quality TV in the evening together. However, I arrive home after a hard days work this evening, check the TV's for heat and it was apparent two of them had been on. Should I confiscate the TV sets entirely or cut her allowance?
Additional Details
Daytime TV makes women indolent and shiftless...FACT

thatartistwin
Rating
Blow up dolls cannot turn on the TV. Punish the guy who is turning it on for her.

Love Me Or Hate Me...I Dont Care
Go To The MIddle East Where You Belong, And Try To Boss People Around...Your Just A Coward And A Punk

CHECKING TV HEAT???? WT HELL IS THAT ABOUT!!!!!? You are crazy

Shelly
Why can't she watch tv? You sound more like her dad then her husband. Watching tv does not hurt your relationship. You sound like a control freak.

Melissa G
Rating
wow you sound like a great husband, when your wife leaves you can i be next to marry you?

Ahwell
Send her out to work, it's the only way. She obviously has too much time on her hands....

nyctini1122
LMAO. Maybe you should install video cameras or a web cam type thing so you can watch hr all day even when you're at work! You could also set "Parental" control preferences through most major cable companies but, I'm not sure they "Spousal" control, still LMAO.
I think the surveillance is still the best option, that way you can watch her leave your a$$!
LOLOLOLOL

Lalique
Perhaps she is secretly disobeying you so that you can punish her in some creative way? Cut back on your hours at work so you can spend more time with her and she won't watch so much tv out of boredom and loneliness.

CyH
you should put her over your knee and give her a damn good spanking!

Amy
Rating
hahahahahaha. You are kidding, aren't you?

melouofs
Rating
I think you should really show her and leave her altogether!

No, honestly, it is she who should be leaving you. Why some women put up with fools like you is totally beyond my comprehension.

stacy a
If she wants to watch tv during the day, she can. She doesn't need your permission to do so. What gave you the right to be her prison warden. You should be happy that she is watching tv instead of going out and cheating on you.

Maggie Awesome
Is she your child? No, she's an adult. Let her do what she wants.

Punish.

jeez.

That's disgusting.

I really hope this is a joke question.

fuseku
Wow, somebody has some sort of God complex here.

Sort yourself out first mate :)

jmd72inva
Rating
my, she IS out of line

be sure to chain the refrigerator should she start overeating

troll

Mocushla
Rating
Are you her husband or master ?

Anakin
Rating
In February 2009 there won't be anymore analog signals. Switch to digital TV. They're cooler (pun intended).

:-)
OMG! are you for real? You have serous issues.

RetroBunny69
Rating
you should find her a full time job.

Melissa
Since I'm assuming you have a DD relationship (not judging you) I guess you should like spank her or something...

Isn't that what ya'll do?

Andrea M
Rating
You have a f***** up relationship, I think you need to go to couseling, for real. Wow, get over it.

~lattemom~
Are you serious? If you are, you need to quit treating her like a child. She's your wife- your equal!

Alex J
pull out the ariel or cable box - set a pin - - girls and machinary dont yousually mix so their should be no problem

issyoss
you seriously need to get a life. What right have you to dictate what your wife watches or how much. Different if its when you're there and you are spending time together but to tell her what she cant do when your not even there...get out of the dark ages

R3D
if this is a joke

get a better one

no one likes you

Jackie F
why does her watching t v matter? and sorry but no one should ask how to "punish" their spouse....

boredperv
Rating
Next time you leave the house you should lock her up in handcuffs and shackles (she might even like it) and lock her in the bathroom.

Baby Boom
You should buy On Demand cable box from Comcast, with the recordable feature.

You can block the shows you don't want her to watch and put a restriction and password on them.

Then, you can record the wholesome shows you would like her to watch and have her watch them during the day.

Or...

You could not care so much what she does on her free time if she takes care of you when you need it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Ladies why do you wears pants so often? We allow you to wear pretty dresses & skirts that you look so much?
more feminine in and are probably more comfortable so whats the deal?

So what if your panties show once in a while, you pay for pretty ones so show them off!

You spend so much ...

Husbands, what would you do if...?
1.) you always voiced the opinion that you hate your wife's dog (really the family dog because you encouraged her to get it when you were dating).

2.) you show this opinion by the way ...

When women get fat would they rather.?
(A) Slim down and get back in shape. Or (B) Fatten up their man so he really can't say much?...

My wife cursed at me in morning on my way to work?
Friday morning when i got up around 4:30am and was getting dresses i was making noise getting dressed q walking around etc and she started to curse me about waking her up and she said that she wish ...

My wife hits me...what can I do?

What turns a man on?

Additional Details
Thanks everybody. i appreciate your efforts in taking time to answer this question. And it is awesome to know that many found this question interesting....

My Partner wont marry me....because of my name....?
Hi i'm russel, my long term partner, colleen ( coli ) does not want to marry me purley because of my name. We have a son together, Brockley , he also is not keen for us to change anything.
I...

Who's worse? The Cheating Spouse or the Person Cheating with the Married Person...?
Who do you think is more the scoundrel?...

This is hard, and I need help....?
Ok. If you read some of my last questions, you will see how I was debating leaving my hubby. I can't put up with abuse anymore, so I am leaving.
I started by opening another account with ...

How long did you wait to get married/engaged?
Just curious: How long did you date before getting engaged or married?

My boyfriend and I have dated three years and we want to wait another two before getting engaged/married. We'...

What is the common reason of why men/women cheat?
something more creative that ''they're just pigs'' please....

My miltary husband in Korea wants a divorce out of the blue. Please read to help me decide what to do!?
Hi All:
Thanks for reading my blog. My husband and I have been married for seven years and have grown a lot since we married. I have been by his side for this long and am completely devoted ...

Is the pulled out method safe?
Jus wondering how many of u didn't get pregnant using
this method....

I got this text message from my wife...?
"lets have a hot date tonight!"

What should I do?...

What should I do about soon-to-be-ex-husband screaming at me just to impress his new girl?
We have 2 kids together so I have to talk to him but he's nice when she's not around but when she is, he's screaming in the phone at me.
Additional Details
The girlfriend ...

Would you consider having an open relationship with your spouse to be healthy?
Open meaning that you and your spouse could see other people openly, not behind one anothers back. Just curious what everyone thinks about this.
Additional Details
Our situation is that ...

I've just launched a legal challenge to my terrifying ex husband and i'm so scared..can someone calm me down
in our divorce proceedings, he took my house, friends and alienated my only brother.all this caused me to have a nervous breakdown..he took money from my maintainance while i was in hospital for &...

Just found out about husbands affair?
We have 2 toddlers who adore him. We're getting a divorce. Dont know what to do next?
Additional Details
He says its all my fault, I forced him to do it and he's moving in ...

I found a strippers number in my husbands wallet what should i do?

Is wrong to fantasize about another man while making love to your husband?
Mind you he (husband)claims to be better than it had been for sometime....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links