Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How to get on speaking terms or more?
Find answers to your legal question.

How to get on speaking terms or more?

Me and my husband have been separated for 2 months i now miss him terribly, he is not speaking to me and doesnt seem the least bit interested in getting back together. what can i say or do to win him back i truly dread spending the summer without him.he thinks i cheated he also has done tons of things throughout or marriage and i forgave how can i soften his heart.

Paul&Fran
Rating
Well all you can do is tell him how you feel. And whatever the decision move on with your life.

Betty M
Sounds like both of you are at fault for this separation. If the man doesn't want to talk to you or get back together, then he is telling you it's over.

I noticed you said you truly dread spending the summer without him, instead of saying you dread spending the rest of your life without him. Maybe you two should have skipped getting married and just stayed friends. Now you are neither one.

Willbewill
Rating
You are not sorry your husband has really been hurt.....you are sorry he is not there......I dont think you stand a chance of keeping him.

Psychic Georgia
Psychic~advisor~Ms.Georgia,

*******~~~....Specializing in Love Relashionships...~~~******

.....~~**Destiny Not finding you? Find Your destiny**~~.....
HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING LOST CONFUSED? AND MIXED Emotions? SEEKING ANSWERS BUT NO ONE TO GIVE THEM TO YOU?? I WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR Questions! and HELP! YOU FINE YOUR SOUL MATE. AND, SET YOU BACK ON YOUR RIGHT FULL PATH TO HAPPINESS&SUCCESS!!!&more Contact me now and see what life has in store for you next!!
E-MAIL at: PSYCHICGEORGIA@LIVE.COM, FOR FURTHER CONTACT

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How long does it takes to get over someone?
My heart was torn to pieces about 4 years ago. I have dated numerous girls but it just wasn't the same feeling as I had with my first love. I mean how long does it take I thought I was stronger ...

Should I leave my job to be close to my sweetheart?
I have now been 8 yrs apart from my hubby due to my career making and now job,My job is really very attarctive and we are 6 hrs apart from each other, we meet twice a month for weekends. But I wanna ...

What would you think if you found out your husband had sent this text message?
I saw this text message in my husband's outbox (to a number I don't know): "I know. I feel the same way. Please just be patient and know that I am lost without you."

He&...

Wanting to marry a man in London?
Well I've been talking online and on the phone with this Middle Eastern man living in London now. He's written an autobiography and was in a few popular movies/shows but he isn't ...

A few days ago I had an intervention done on my wife and she went into rehab for alcoholism.?
What will my wife learn in the 12 step program?
Additional Details
I dont drink or do drugs. I am wondering what is taught in the 12 steps....

I'm a Leon(M) born on Aug.13 married with a Scorpion(F) born on Oct.25. COMPATIBILITY?

Should I be Anti-Marriage? Help plz!?
Ive given up on true love, all the good guys who aren't cheaters have been taken...
anyone know any good anti-marriage websites for tshirts and apparal?...

Can my husband play baseball with his ex even though he knows I am not ok with it?
It's not about trust because I do trust him very much, enough to not even be there which I won't go to his games now. I feel that you shouldn't spend "extra" time with an ex ...

Trapped in a relationship! It seems there's no way out!?
I have been with my partner for years now but the love is not there anymore and he treats me as a door mat. Due to depression, anxiety and alcohol problems he is a changed man and makes life really ...

Are you the third wheel in some of your friends marriages?
i have realized that I am the third wheel in a lot of my friends marriages. Well a few of them. Where my friend complains to me about her husband. So for once i agree and say yeah he is being a ****. ...

Am i being underminded?
Hi, My issue is I'm a 29 y/o mother of 1 and 1 on the way and happily married. Last night our new neighbors were being loud and obnoxious. I don't mind people partying in their own house ...

What's missing in your life and how are you planning to get there?
What's missing in my life is a partner, a good friend and a good relationship with my siblings. I live so far away from them, but when I visit home I'll try to be close as I could. I haven&#...

Need opinion from married women who have been in similar situation.?
I'm 33 yr.s old...married for almost 8yrs...have a 6 yr. old girl...I graduate now with a B.A. in Elementary Education. My husband and I are getting back together again after I separated from ...

Why do arranged marriages have such a negative wibe?
I mean, they're not really bad and the work. Also, it's NOT the same as forced marriage or marriage of children (those are just wrong). An arranged marriage is basically when your parents ...

What do you think why people change their partner in life and what the reason of it?

Match.com and Eharmony etc. Are they worth the time?
I recently divorced after a very long marriage. These sites are all new to me. Any advice? Are they worth the time? Any tips, advice, pointers, ETC?????...

He tried to cheat on me over a year ago but didnt...how should I feel?
I recently found out that my husband and father of my 15 month old daughter had an account on adultfriendfinder.com over a year ago (we've been together three years). It said he was looking for ...

My husband decided to go back and practice muslim i don't know anything about the religion and we have a 2 kid?
what do i do i was raised in the church. he practiced for awhile and then stopped that was befor me now he is going back my 9 yr old is for my ex and my 3 yr old is with him we have been together fo 6...

Guys, would it bother you if your ex whom you still love was talking to another guy, would it make you want?
her back? Or would it make you not want her back?...

I need some advice w/this!!**********?
I have to leave to husband,we have been together 13 years have 3 children ,Lately(like for the past 6 months),he has been verbally and emotionally abusing me,,,we have always been a great couple ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, October 26, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links