Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

How to make someone's life miserable?
Find answers to your legal question.

How to make someone's life miserable?

That person ruined my life. How to make her life miserable??? legally.

Thankx

bigej65
Karma is a Bit** - leave it at that

Yo Vonne
revenge wont make you feel much better, its only a temporary solution the best thing you can do is to move on with your life.

Kings Child
Be sooooooooooooo sickly sweet to her that she wonders what in the world is up with you!!!!!!!
The Bible calls this extra kindness like heaping coals upon their head. I think its in Proverbs.

argamedius
You don't.

You need to move on with your life and know that what problems this woman has, she'll have to answer to, one day.

It's her garbage, not yours. Don't stoop down to her level of misery. Let her wallow in her own misery, and be the stronger person in all of this and just let it go. That will show her that you have the strength to do this, and not let her get to you.

Don't let your 'anger' become an 'action word'. That won't resolve any problems. It only creates new ones.

~~~NEVER FORGET 11,SEPT. 2001~~~
Rating
she ruined your life... because you allowed her to.

Colleen O
Rating
What your asking is how to be immaturely childish. Besides the only way someone can "ruin" your life is if you ALLOW them to have that much power with your life.

elflocks
take up a very physical sport and vent anger through that and then study meditation for inner peace. Revenge never works it just begets more anger and revenge. Although it's tempting isn't it?

SuZQ
Get their email address and sign them up on junk mail and nasty sites.. they will be hating life everyday going through thoes emails.

smurfette_ftwayne
why cant people just let it go? the other one left get over it and move on. revenge or violence don't solve a damn thing. in a few months you wont think she ruined your life, you will find a better woman that will treat you good. their are a million other women on this planet to choose from.move on!!!!

njc_flhtc
Rating
Marry her.

Caramella
Don't do it! You will be as bad as her if you stoop to that level.

Just count on this, what you do comes back to you, it's called Karma. She will get what she deserves eventually.

hopewriter
Rating
Living well is the best payback.

Spreading hate never does any good.

If I were you, I would rethink your actions, and just move on. It shows you are the stronger person if you can just move on from what she did to you and act like you're okay.

Try to forgive her, and you will be happier.

sweetgranny06
Rating
don't have no clue

Heather B
The best thing that you can do is do all that is in your power to suceed beyond her. Go out there and find your true sole mate and be happy. If she is a truly horrible person she will always be unhappy and so will you if you allow her to hold you back.

grannywinkie
Rating
Vengeance just makes you miserable. Let it go. I do know this answer. I have been there done that so many times but I found to walk away is the best way. Give that person to God and every time you think of her, remember you gave her to God. You just will miss out on life if your attitude does not change.

BPSKI
Rating
That is the wrong way to go Thur life I was screwed over by a woman, I took the high road you should people like the one that screwed you over will meet there fate someday, What goes around comes around.

noteparece?
DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO GET WORSE?
If all you are thinking is how to make "someone's life miserable you must have done something pretty nasty too. No one ruins someone's life. You might be too selfish and cant see other than darkness, cant see other than that specially when you want to use the law to bring misery to another human being.

I know someone who is as vengeful as you sound here. Its only getting him in trouble I might add. The more you want to damage a person the more it will consume you, the more harbored anger, the more evil spirits will come to haunt you and you will never have peace. YOu want to make someone miserable?
you probably already have and karma is hitting you back.

IS THIS YOU C??? Im wondering now. Is it your ex wife? or ex friend? or ex partners?

Some things in life do not go your way when you are misaligned with God. THINKT IT OVER BEFORE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN JAIL.
I dont want to give more advice toyou because you seem to have a very strange approach to life's heartaches.

I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A QUESTION LIKE THIS.

NEVER WISH HARM TO OTHERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO END UP WITH MUCH HARM DONE TO YOU. GOD'S LAW.

Common Sense
Rating
Hate & Revenge are costly & comsuming emotions..
The best revenge is your own recovery, success & happiness...

scummibear
Be happier than they are, and never look back to see if they noticed!

inevitablytaciturn
I don't think you should focus on making her life miserable, rather on making your life better because you sound very upset too :(.

So my advice is move on, better your life and make it the way you want it to be, and strive for happiness because even though this sounds like idealistic optimistic crap, everybody needs something to hold on to and hope for happier days.

PS everybody gets their portion of good and bad days, whether we try to make them bad or not

Dimple
Rating
At this point you are seeing red 'cause somebody has had an upper hand on you. But just tell yourself that today is not your day. Everything in life does not happen the way you want it to happen.
By breeding hate in your heart you are belittling yourself. Forgive the girl and let her know that. She will feel horrible to know that you have forgiven her after what she put you through. That will be the just punishment for her without you doing anything stupid. Don't get yourself into trouble by doing something that you will repent later in life.
Always remember what goes around comes around. Enjoy your life. This is the only one thing that comes free.

SOL SIREN
Vendetta is not a nice thing, no matter how much you've been hurt. Silence is a real KILLER!!!

DESTINY
Rating
No one can ruin your life unless you allow them to. Forget the revenge and move on and find happiness that is healthier and maybe revenge in a way..if you still feel that way.

xpeechesx
Rating
WOW! Seriously, get over it. Why waste all your precious time on getting revenge? It's not worth it. Try forgiveness instead.

Greg
How did somebody ruin your life?

Jennifer M
Rating
Some examples of what she did to you would help determine what she deserves.

freemenow
you wanna know sumthing? I have had that happen to me on MORE than one occasion. it's simple. DO NOT COMMIT AN OFFENSE.that is rule number 1.keep yr azz outta jail is KEY to your situation here.Now I realize this someone cause u GREAT GREAT pain and the fall out u r feeling is really MajoR now. stop and BREATHE plz...bring your blood pressure down 40 notches, and then i want you to say to your self over and over again..SHE IS NOT WORTH IT...repeat until it makes u tired out. drink lots of water(NOT alcohol!!) and repeat after me. I will not damage her or any property. once you have yourself down to a certain level of internal calmness, i want you to treat yourself to a MAJOR treat...how about that new electronic device you never got at christmas>>HUH??? go for it.. please yourself...get over the person, and don't look back...that is VITAL...don't look back, don't make comments to IT and do not allow people to drag you back to that unpleasant place or speak of her ever again.How am i doing so far? can i stop now? ok well, take my word for it...IT is defo not worth the pain and the anguish so MOVE ahead and No looking back PROMISE??? ok u r good to go now.i wish u well on your journey outta hell..........katie

luckystar
revege is not the answer if you feel that she ruin your life.
then what ever you do will not make you happy at all. the best
thing is to move on with your life, make things better for you
and if she see you then she will see a happy person that
ha moved with her that the best thing. no one like someone'
that happy when they want you to be angry and upset all the
time. that the best thing dont play her at her game. you are
better then that. trust me she will see that she lost . not
you.

Julie B
Rating
You do nothing, walk away and then you live a great life.

That's the best revenge for most things.

Being vindictive will really only hurt YOU in the end.
Believe me, I'm old and I've been there!
I'm giving you the secret answer that you will realize is the best later in life. I swear!

Just want you to be happy in your life too!

tranquility_base3@yahoo.com
Why waste your time? move on. If you really feel you must, nothing says "in your face" better than success. Personally, I think it would be better if you just moved on. Remember, you can't sling s**t without getting some on yourself.

Trish J
Let them meet my ex husband, their life would be miserable then.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why divorce take place between young people ?

How would you define a marriage?
I define a marriage as a friendship between a man and a women as a union before God....

What is my right on keeping my engagement ring if my boyfriend was the one to break up with me. He wants it?
He asked me to marry him the first time last year. For months later he broke it off and demanded the ring. I didn't want to cause problems so I gave it back. A month later we got back together ...

Help: I'm very depressed my husband abandoned my house?
I need help my husband abandoned my house almost a month ago, I can't deal with the depression he left without saying anything he hasn't given any child support or a single phone call, he ...

Are u married?(i'm bored so it's just a random question.)?
and for how long?

plz and thnk u!...

Is it Love marriage is better than arrange marriage?

Why is everyone getting divorced?
it seems like a lot of people are getting divorced. Is this the new trend?... makes me not even want to bother getting married when i me that potential candidate, I'll probably end up divorcing ...

Caught my buddy sniffing wifes panties?
I gave him a shot to the jaw and he fell down, then asked me not to tell anyone,
told me has had a crush on my wife for past 10 years.

my wife always liked him too.

now ...

Am I being ridiculous or should I confess? 10 pts. to most helpful!?
My fiance is in the army and I moved where he is stationed so we could be together and get married here in a few days. Well yesterday he had to work and so I stayed at the barracks instead of having ...

In a perfectly happy marriage, is it normal for a happy Wife to text this?
My Wife is at work and is texting me from there, but she's not being so lovey. She's talking about what she wants to eat on her break with me, how much her paycheck was, if our parking ...

Hey ho, hubby is trying to contact ex mistress after she told him to leave her alone.?
And dont bother answering if you are one of those 3 people who constantly pick on me and call me a troll - if you dont like my questions, then dont answer, but DONT call me a liar and try and get ...

Should I tell my friend that her husband is looking at me?
I am well endowed and my friend is pretty small. Sometimes I get together with her and her husband for different reasons. Every once in a while, I think that i notice her husband taking glances at my ...

Your husband gets another woman pregnant...?
Your husband gets another woman pregnant four months after the two of you separated (not a legal separation). You've been on opposite sides of the country during this time.

Neither ...

Can I still get married?
Me and my boy friend want to get married, but about a month ago the was arrested for Domestic violence and the judge issued a restraining order for him to keep away from me, we went to try and get ...

Abusive relationship question?
I watch this kid whose mom is married to an abusive man. She refuses to leave this nut because he has her scared to death of leaving. He has threatened to burn her parents home down-also he told ...

How many relationships are successful after a cheating took place?

Do you think there is MORE cheating NOW than 50 YEARS AGO?
Why/Why not?...

I was just ask to marry a great guy but he kinda treats me like an atm ...all the tiime even though he has job
he has borrow 1500 dollars last week and just ask for a grand today ....i know he gets paid weekly ...and owes alot of money
but is it right 4 him to have me pay for his bills when some of its ...

My husband bothers me when we sleep?
he always has to be touching me to sleep. like he always holds my hand and sleeps really close to me even though we have a big bed or put his arm on me etc. i dont even know if he can help it, its ...

How do I tell her we may not have children?
My fiance and I are getting married soon. I have been married before and have two children ages 4 and 18 months. My fiance has an 18 month old as well, but never gets to see him. (That in itself is ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links