Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I cheated on my wife what should i tell her ?
Find answers to your legal question.

I cheated on my wife what should i tell her ?

A) its not my fault its the booze

B) I admit but i love you and promise to never let you find out again

C) Face it your an old dog with chubby arms let me have my fun and il still pay the bills and keep your sorry ar$e

Sherry F
A and C

Supernatural Girl
Rating
How bout telling her you are a worthless loser male with problems keeping your pants up and that you deserve to have your nuts cut off.

Journey
Rating
How about D) You are so much better than me and I am going to set you free so that you can find someone who is honest, trusting and more deserving of your loyalty than I am.

Daniel's Mommy
Rating
D) It's not YOUR fault, it's the a**hole you married.

mike truss
Rating
Don't say a word to her about this unless you want a divorce. It never pays to volunteer this type of information.

If you feel guilty about what you've done. Then live with it and keep your mouth shut about it. No sense hurting your wife more than you already have.

bluff mike
Rating
Don't tell her anything. A man takes his pleasure where he finds it.

Mrs Libra
Rating
Tell her that your a lying cheating scumbag and that she deserves better then some loser like you.

christie lee
its ur fault and the TRUTH

Sexiie Ladiie!!!
y do men always tend to blame the beer!! u know what your doing!!! U shudnt cheat... your gna lose you wife, cuz if you dnt tell her she will find out one way or another!!

donotbuyakia
Rating
D) Here's the number for a good divorce lawyer.

ā¯‚Sun_Is_Shiningā¯‚
Rating
Combine the three:

I'm a drunk old dog with chubby arms, who only loves myself and my own sorry ar$e. I promise to keep paying the bills after the divorce you'll want, as I don't expect to stop putting it about. Have fun!

noodles
Rating
What goes around comes around you pathetic loser, can't wait for you to get your pay back. You will be a bitter lonely old man, probably with a manky leg that will drop off to teach you a lesson. Enjoy.

Sprite
Rating
Someone actually married you? It was probably the booze.

lucyparkerx
don't say its the alcohol, thats just pathetic
just admit it to her, and say that you are really sorry. don't try and blame it on anything or anyone else, because you blatantly knew what you were doing, and its just stupid to say you didn't, i don't think that your wife is quite that stupid.

umm, i could say B and C

AliBrad
Go for C.

This is because if my hubby told me this I would realise in one second flat what a git you really are.

I would then proceed to take you to the cleaners and you would be lucky to walk away in the pants your standing in.

Good luck, you are going to be very lonely in life.

MoltarRocks
This is a joke, right?

RAINBOW
You never know she may be so happy when you tell her ,now your someone else's problem ,not hers.

soulscriptures
Rating
Tell your wife that you have made a mistake and cheated on her. If you have cheated on her more than once then scratch what I said and ask for a divorce because you aren't worthy of being a husband of honor and respect.

Butch UK
how about you do what we all do , shut your mouth and live with it , like millions of others, it takes two, and its probably your wife's sensitivity to your feelings that she does not tell you about all of her affairs.

rofflcopter
dont pass up this sweet sweet threesome opp.

kate l
tell her the truth but shel never trust u again ...

D
Just pack your bags and leave.

Kelley
Rating
If you are riding a horse, a giraffe is running beside you, and out of nowhere a lion starts chasing you , what do you do? Get your drunk a** off the Merry Go Round and your computer! Lush!

pmay
Rating
Tell her, I am sure she will say, "Oh good, now we are even"

Jennifer R
Rating
Tell her you are a douchbag and sign the divorce papers for her sake, and then get a STD so your wife is happy she left your sorry ***!

Jenn

curious.
tell her the truth .. what reallllyy happened.
don't blame it on the alcohol, don't lie to her, and don't say the last one lol... just tell her the truth about what really happened and if yuoure likely to do it again or not

Hovis
Rating
like my dad always said your not getting punished for what u did your getting punished for getting caught

xATLfanaticx
Rating
okayy well..this is my perspective..

A) stop the booze you dont do stupid s***

B) tell her you love her soooooo muchh but you made a stupid mistake but you will never do it again..and that your truly sorry and that you will do whatever it takes to get her to forgive you.

C) never tell a girl that cuz then she will hate you! trust me!

ad
Rating
How about:

D) She is cheating on your a@& with a real man, so she could care less about what you do.

craig.winter41
Rating
If you love her, tell her you love her. Tell her the truth with no excuses. I personally feel if she's been faithful to you, you don't deserve to be with her.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My friend's wife just had my baby!?
Serious answers only please.

Don't ask how this happened, we're honestly not quite sure. Let's just say about a year ago - an Reo Speedwagon concert, a shared hotel room ...

How would you feel if your husband used your honeymoon money to buy a dog ?
He bought a nine hundred dollar dog four weeks before our wedding so we ended up staying home
Additional Details
It's an ugly Stinky English Bulldog. I didn't relise how mad ...

I've come to realize that my wife is divorcing me, I want to know, does the heartbreak ease up? I'm so down...
There is no saving the marriage, I just want to know about those of you who've been through it, and tell me it's going to be okay, and that I'll survive and keep breathing. I'm ...

Do you believe in concept of soul mates?
If so, is there only one? Or many possibly millions?...

My Best Friend wants a night with my wife?
My wife and I are in trouble financially, my best friend is pretty rich, but he has never been one for charity. So here is the problem he offered me $10,000 for one night with my wife. My wife said ...

Where can I get the strength to leave an abusive relationship?
I have been living in an abusive relationship for a very long time, but I am ready to get out. It's not that the abuse has escalated necessarily, but rather, I have truly, truly reached my ...

Are you married or not?

Am I really old? I have a complex about it .Please answer if you're over 30 only?
Okay well I turned 21 in June, I feel so old. Do you people in your 30s see me as being in a similiar age group to you? My life is moving too damn fast : (
Additional Details
Well I dont ...

My husband wants me to go back to work. I dont want to, what should I do?
Before I had my first child my husband told me if he ever made $100,000 or more a year that I wouldnt have to work. Well we have a 4 yr old and a 12 week old now and i want to stay home with them. Mu ...

If you were caught having an affair, would you deny it until evidence was produced?

Wife & Half truths?
My wife has a tendancy to tell half truths and it pisses me off. She came home Friday and said she had some cosmetic injections done. This was a total surprise to me, I had spoken to her earlier in ...

How come divorce rates have grown a lot since the 70's, 80's, 90's, or even the early 00's?

If marriages are made in heaven , then what are made in Hell?
canu any one give answer o my question ...

What is the perfect revenge on a cheating partner?
he said he was single he lived with me for a little bit then i found out he went back to his wife what is the perfect revenge and how do i get other women to wise up to him
Additional Details

Could my husband be cheating or having feels for another woman?
My husband recently left his cell phone home and when he left he was receiving text messages from my brothers ex-girlfriend. I didn't think anything of it.When he came home I told him he needed ...

Is it considered cheating to search for local women on My space while your wife is at work?
My soon to be ex husband is unemployed and while I am at work he is on my space searching for local women to chat with. is that cheating or am i tripping?
Additional Details
Ok not my ...

How do I train my husband to sleep at the foot of the bed?

Additional Details
if he volunteer's how is that a bad thing?...

Does ONE TIME make you a bad husband?
During an argument, I got heated and punched her. That was the first time I had punched her. She's still walking on eggshells around me, and acting like I'm going to explode at any moment. I...

Ive been married three times and alas failed what is wrong with me?

Just found out ex husband possibly cheated on me?
I have been divorced for 2 years from a man I was married to for 5 years. We still talk through emails occasionally, maybe every couple of months or so. I just found out from one of my friends that ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, November 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links