Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I got my neighbors wife pregnant?
Find answers to your legal question.

I got my neighbors wife pregnant?

....and her husband is a body builder. I don't know what to do?
Additional Details
He could snap my neck with a twist. If he touches me I'm calling the police.

g
Rating
Cheating hurts the person its done to like HELL!!!!!!
You'll get what you deserve and so will she...but if he tries to kill you or her or the baby....CALL THE POPO!!!!!!

Feythe
Rating
You step up to the plate and pay child support for the next 18 years, because that's your responsibility. And in the future, if you're not willing to face the consequences for your actions, you shouldn't be doing them.

Kari
Rating
He's going to kick your a**!!!

Jessica Robbin
run

Maggie M
well i would RUN!!!!! for the hills

Forlorn Hope
hope he doesn't ask for a paternity test... :)

p_a_m_i_e
Rating
run

nc_paralegal
Should have thought about that before you jumped in the sack with her, dude.

taliesin_mke
Rating
If you cant pay the price shouldnt have done the crime.

►◄►◄Egyptian Princess►◄►◄
Thou shall not do youe neibours wife.

bperez2002
move away from town

€L!XTR3ME
move out of town, great story though i have to admit you make me laugh

Deecheeks
leave the state ! lol

Spindrift
Rating
Costa Rica is very nice this time of year...

Fallen_jedi
I believe Red Foreman would probably call you a dumbass.

☆ ♥Isabella B.♥ ☆
Rating
RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zee-ster
Go to the bank. Take out all the money you have & go buy a conscience.

BabeHeart
Sounds like you've got a problem. What goes around, comes around...even when you're trolling. ☺

clearmindpro
you best bet is to act like nothing happened. Maybe he will think it is his and raise it as such. then you can watch from nextdoor as you son grows up to be a meathead with steroid issues. hey but at least your still alive.

Samantha T
Rating
Karma is a *****.......

mary
Run for your life, pack up all your stuff and jet.

tatii_bella
Rating
what!?!?! daymmm u just got urself fuked up why da hell did u do that!!! ur craziii when u die, i dont wanna hear it!!

nakedbongoplayer
Rating
oops!

pray the baby is bald and muscular?

Mrs. Nolan
ur an idiot. i really hope your not married or else you would be tearing apart 2 family. hope that makes you feel just all jolly inside. and as far as him...HAHAH sorry hun you got a big problem...next time just keep it in your pants... not trying to be rude just not a fan of home wreckers.

fthrof4
This sounds oh to familiar to me.. I know too many people who have screwed around with their neighbors. All I can say is that you deserve what you have coming!

passionfolife
confess:(

cashloyley
Rating
You should have thought about that before you decided to mate, buddy.

address man
Rating
This is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into, Stanley.

I'd go buy a suit of armor; it will protect you from the ensuing blows and it will, shall I say, "contain you from further activity in the nether regions."

m b
oops. buy a gun and some locks

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do you think that if a husband cheats on his wife that means he does not love her?

Is my husband cheating ?
I am 28wks pregnant and have been married for five months. In August I saw my husbands itemised cell phone bill and there was a number recurring on a daily basis. These were not calls but sms , and ...

How do i get my husbands attention?
My husband spends 95% of his time on the computer playing EQ or WOW. He will spend hours on end sitting in front of his computer. I don't know what to do. I am tired of being ignored and pushed ...

Married Women Please....?
Do married women like to have online male friends just to talk to? Someone you don't know or never met, but who will discuss with you through e-mails the things that you would like to hear a ...

Is this an abusive relationship?
13 yrs of marriage. 1st year the husband got the wife down on the floor, straddled her and choked her, she was 7 months pregnant at the time. 10 years later. he lost it on her over a disagreement, ...

Me and my bf are having are 2nd baby. we've got a boys name but we cant think of any girls names. any ideas?

I left my husband when he was diagnosed with cancer.Now he's ok and I want him back.What do I do?
We were married for 5 years at the time he was diagnosed with an advanced stage of cancer.It wasn't terminal but we were told the journey to get him better was going to be a very lond one.When I ...

Should I leave my husband?
I am 6 and 1/2 months pregnant and found my husband packing condoms in his suitcase when he was going abroad to visit his family. He lied to me telling me he didn't know that they were there and ...

I'm 13. me and my bf have been going out 4 2 months. he asked me to get engaged wit? i said yes was that OK!?
we have been together for 2 months.
we love each other with all our hearts.
his mom knows but mine doesn't.
i'm scared to tell my mom.
he has the ring.
we are ...

Is it okay If I cheat on my husband with another man?
I cant help it because all these hot guys keep hitting on me. I luv my husband but...Do you think it's okay if I cheat on him with a hotter man?...

Could you forgive your partner for a drunken one night stand?
The problem is it was with his ex, but he has not contacted her since and i found out by chance a few weeks later. We have an 11 month old daughter and i want to forgive him but i am finding it so ...

I am dating a man who is married, but he says he's going to leave his wife, should I stay with him?
I've been dating this man for almost a year. I just recently found out that he's still married but he says he didn't tell me because he's in the middle of a divorce. But why is it ...

Is 14 too young to marry?
im 14 and i love my bf alot, BUT, hes 25 years older than me. but please dont think im nasty or anything, i love him so much, he loves me too, i think the age to consent here in NY is 15 so thats ...

Am I wrong to feel this way?
I am going for a job interview in about an hour. My husband called and told me to go dazzle them with my beauty. I am more than qualified for the position, so does he think that the only reason I ...

Are there any husbands out there who wash dishes, and do laundry regularly(my husbands wants to know)?
My husband wants to know if he is the only who washes dishes, and does laundry, and iron clothes for his wife? Are there any men out there who helps his wife also??
Additional Details
M...

Should I tell my friend that her husband to be has been sleeping with me?
I don't want to ruin things between us. Or between me and Garry....

My husband is abusive when he is drunk..?
My husband has a horrible temper when he is drunk...some weekends he just drinks through the entire weekend and gets angry at me if I don't give him my $$ for beer. He nitpicks & insults me, ...

Should I be mad?
I come from a very wealthy family and am accostumed to receiving lavish gifts for special occasions. My fiance's family is also well-off, and they know the lifestyle that I am used to. This ...

Do people ever marry their first love?
I don't mean your first relationship with some special guy or gal but your first real love, none of that puppy love but the first person that is really your first love. Sorry I don't really ...

If my husband punched me should I be worried?
My husband and I were arguing this morning and he exploded and punched me several times in the chest. Nothing like this has happened before, but now I don't know what to ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links