Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I had S*ex with My BROTHER IN-LAW? I was drank and we had s*ex now we keep doing it.?
Find answers to your legal question.

I had S*ex with My BROTHER IN-LAW? I was drank and we had s*ex now we keep doing it.?

At a family party 8 months ago my brother in-law and i had s*ex. We were really drank. We have been taking shots.So he and i went for a walk outside and somehow ended up having S*ex. Since then we have been sneaking and having it for 8 months.

He is so much better in Bed than my husband. he is even much larger than my husband. I know i'm a S*lut,B*itch, w*hore, fool, idiot ..whatever you can call me but it is happening. How can i stop sleeping with my brother law-in(it's the best s*ex i have ver had)

We both want to stop but every time we meet to talk and end this madness we just end up having more S*ex. My brother in-law knows my husband will kill him so he is also very scared of his brother but can't stop.

?
Rating
you do realize that this could be the end of family as you know it? what's wrong with you???

hotnrich14
Divorce time! :)

boomquisha
Have you thought about just saying no???
Why are ya'll meeting to talk about ending it... if ya'll are going to end it, you just end it..... nothing to talk about...

♥ 2 Miscarriages ♥
Rating
Oh this should be good

*grabs for the popcorn*

Tyson boy's dad
Classic love triangle. You're screwed. Literally.
Nothing you can do. Might as well keep doing it.

Luis R
I am so sorry for that poor guy .

naticatty
Stop talking to him would help.
Nobody is forcing you to do it. You are doing because you wanted to.
What about if you try to teach your husband the tricks you learned with your brother-in-law?
Maybe he'll become better than his brother.

flowergal104
well first off it's drunk not drank, secondly you need to divorce your husband if you don't love him *which clearly you don't sound in love* so now try to end things and if you love this brother in law, let teh dust settle with your husband and then see if their is a future with him......

bronzebabekentucky
Rating
you cant stop, but you Obviously dont want to
keep your legs closed and say no

jaiden skylar due anyday ..
your one nasty ***** .. think about this what if and i mean if u got pregnant with the brothers baby how would u explain it to ur husband that he looks like his brother .. keep ur ***** in ur pants .. and stop it now ... u will crush alot of ppl .. and family would be one of them .. your husband deserves better then this .. if ur that damn unhappy file for divorce .. that simple .. and stop talking to his brother he has a family of his own and another thing stay away from the beers and shots ... **** u make a bad inpresson on women everywhere do u want to be known as the **** that crushed the family between two brothers .. theres something for jerry springer

Lindsay G
YOu need to come clean. BUT, before you do that, you need to sit down and REALLY think about this. What were/are you feelings for your husband? Obviously you are ok with losing your husband b/c you have let this go on so long. And obviously your husband and his brother don't have much of a relationship, or HE wouldn't ahve let this go on so long.

You both should be ashamed for doing what you have done to s.one that you say you love,but you already know this.

You and your brother in law have to tell the truth. I would suggest at least having that much respect for your husband and maybe you could keep your hands off each other long enough to show that respect. And, will your husband literally kill him??? I mean, he's already ruined all family relationships but 'kill him'?

Anyway, good luck, just remember, it WILL come out eventually. Wouldn't you rather be the one telling the truth then being the one caught in a lie?

lynnette r
Rating
its only good and the best, because you are doing something you have no business doing. if you don't want to ruin or cause alot of family problems you need to just stop. you know you will be the only one who will come out of this looking bad cause you are the woman. good luck.

ally'smom
nothing wrong with seeking pleasure however what you both are doing is immature and selfish. Sometimes it feels good to be immature and selfish in the end it has a huge price. Your going to hurt a lot of people. NO PLAY WITHOUT PAY. Your not a slu* your a women who was unhappy to start with now your doing things that feel good in the moment but, will only cause more unhappiness.

wisdom_women
Don't use drinking as an excuse.... A drunk mouth speaks a sober mind. In other words, this is something you both always wanted to do and you used drinking to get the courage to do it. If you want to stop, you will but it seems to me you don't. As for your brother-in-law, he's not too scared of his brother. Just know you reap what you sow!

mermer7@sbcglobal.net
This society is really messed up. What are you doing getting drunk with your family members anyway?

Gabrielle
Ever heard of "Karma"?... I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for anything!!!!

tannerlady
Rating
what are you thinking? you are about to cause a family blowup that will never be repaired, you may cause a killing, your husband may kill both of you, could you blame him? That is what is called the ultimate betrayal.

Big Deall
Rating
Ya you are one sick nasty ****. Tell your husband and I guarantee you will stop sleeping with him in fact you will both sleep seperately for eternity You need help you are trash

neil w
what a silly lady, it is incredible what drink can do to one's mind and body. Wake up lady before it if too late...

me
this is madness...what is happening in our world today..oh my you need praying for.....

even hollly wood couldn't dream this up...be prepared to die for this..your husband will kill you both.

Zaferus
Rating
Is there a question here or do you think a little abuse from everyone here will slake your guilt?

sunshyne
Rating
you really dont need to be drinking if its thats serious.

Kitty
What is your question?

enoughiseenough89
Go on jerry springer.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My husband and I have become like roommates...?
We've been married for almost 6 years and we've been through so much together! We have one daugther and just found out another baby on the way. What can we do to get the spark back into ...

Can married women have male friends and not tell there husbands about them is this the right thing to do?

Do you think guys were programed instinctly to have more than one wife?
I mean I know guys who can fall in love with 2 or 3 different girls.... Including me...

Did todays society (religion), rip us guys off??
Additional Details
Aichausa, so smart, ...

Husband is looking at other girls!!! Is this normal?
today my husband and I went to the store. There was this rather attractive girl and I saw him looking at her. As I parked the car I saw him looking in the side mirror at the girl!!!! Then he got ...

I found out that my fiance has been cheating behind my back. Should I dump her or give her a chance?
I recently got engaged a few months ago to my girlfriend of 5 years. I found out that she has been cheating on me and she does not know I know but I do know if that makes sense. I am so angry at her ...

Husband is always cheating, what do I do?
I am the wife of a man who plays in a band. We are not young (middle aged) He has cheated on me many many times in our 12 years of marriage, we are not living together at the moment because of this....

My friend's ex-husband, rape claim?
My friend made a confession to me a while ago. To make a long story short, I have a friend who cheated on her husband and got pregnant. Her boyfriend said he wouldn't take care of the baby ...

I have ruined my marraige...what do I do?
I left my husband thinking that I was so certain that I did not love him anymore and I was truly excited about seeign other people. He also has the kdis full time and i only get theme every other ...

How long does it take u to be ready?

Additional Details
yes Ricky for that.....LOL...

My husband is threating me w/divorce.he mentally abuses me, and i don't know what to do.?
i've been married 12years and i feel like my heads spinning. we have 2 children. he threatens me w/ money, because i would loose the lifestyle i grown to like. he doesn't want me to have ...

Advantages of getting married?
I know marriage is a sign of commitment but what advantages, if any, does it have against living together?...

Asked husband to take STD test?
My husband did not come home one night, well i found out he rented a hotel room and he said it was for a guy friend at work. He ended up coming home are 9 am. Any way, yesterday I asked him if he ...

Do some men make "sounds" when they are making love?
I wonder if I am satisfying my husband, because he never does anything that shows it during our lovemaking. I want him to moan and groan with pleasure like I do. Do other men?...

I love to massage womens feet but I am married how do I do this for free?

Are women intimidated by wealthy men?
I was just hoping to get some views on this matter.

Whenever I approach a woman to talk with her, we'll be getting along great after a few minutes. But then after she gets an idea of ...

Should I break up with my girlfriend she's hairy?
I want mature advice on what to do. I didn't know girls had hair on thier back but my girlfriend does. Should I break up with her (dont worry I wont tell her why Im not that mean) and I prefer ...

How do you resolve leaving your husband when he's a decent guy?
I've been married over 30 years. I married when I was very young-was in LOVE and couldn't wait. I have changed over the years--basically grew up and became an adult and learned what I liked/...

Should I let my wife try to curb my kleptomania with a vacation?
She's insisted that we go to an Islamic country where they chop peoples hands off for stealing things.I would rather go to Portugal.Do you think shes being harsh?...

What makes a husband fall in LOVE with his wife all over and make his eyes sparkle again?

Additional Details
We have been married for almost 5 years and we just had a baby one year ago. He used to call me all the time from work and say hello beautiful. now he hardly looks ...

Married gals: upon ur experience...?
Marry the one u love inspite of the so much differences between u
OR
Marry the one who loves u and has lots of common with ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links