Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I had to leave husband because he was jealous for no reason?
Find answers to your legal question.

I had to leave husband because he was jealous for no reason?

what you think of that

Tyler
i think that he was probably to good for you.

Reemix.
Rating
stupid reason to leave the love of your life.
you should have worked it out, && made sure he knew he had nothing to be jealous about.

Shan
I dont think that is a good reason at all. anything worth having at all is worth working and fighting for. ya'll should have tried to work out your differences maby get some good counceling

xHelloxBeautifulx
i think that's stupid
everyones jealous from time to time give him a break

He's got me now!
I would need more information to give a real answer, but it seems that you left him for little reason. I'm only going by information you gave to us.

Random Bob
Rating
Yeah, so... then he can file a 209A on your ***.
then, kick YOU out & have the place for himself.

Call the cops and say you're feeling "threatened".

Rating
I think that if you had to put up with that guy throwing accusations into your face all the time about things that weren't true, that you made the right move getting away from him.

TERRY C
i think you need to have fun, be happy and enjoy life.

free_angel
Rating
There is no good kind of jealousy. What took you so long to leave?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I want to get married ASAP?
I'm quite gorgeous i don't have a prob with attracting men. Its just keepin them. So tell me should i be ultra sweet, and say yes all the time, and smile even when i have pms, listen......

I need a answer anybody somebody?
i need a answer for my first ...

My husband has no kids and wants some am i being selfish?
i have 3 children 13,7,10 and my husband of 4 years has none. he wants children. i have my tubes ringed and i dont want to have surgery to take them off. hes a very good provider. i am starting ...

What advice would you give to two christian teens planning to marry?
its for religious studies coursework
- maybe include bible quotes, needs to have christian ...

How do you get past the cheat?
If your spouse cheated on you and you forgave them how do you build your trust again? How do you get past the hurt?...

Ok, I am having a marital crisis, and I have confessed my husband?
that lately I look at men in general in a different way than before, and he tells me that I should do what I feel like doing!!!
he is in his hometown at least 1 week per month, going to job ...

Is it wrong of me to miss this guy?
i sort of kind of let a divorced guy who i know, and who is taken cheat on his girlfriend with me a few times. i haven't seen him in a while, because i've been really busy with classes and ...

How much more money do you make if you're in the army and married?
how much more money do you make if you're in the army and married?

my fiance and i are getting married and he's leaving to go to iraq next week. and i'm curious how much ...

Who will get custody?
I am a father just going into a divorce. I have been separated from my wife for 4 years and I am trying to get custody of my child. I feel that it would be a better environment for him to live with ...

What do you think about the news story on yahoo that smiling in your younger years leads to a happy marriage.?
here is the story http://news.yahoo.com/s/...

I feel no hope in life so i want to die but i can not do it myself so what should i do?
i am ...

When does the heartache stop? My husband wants to separate, I love him dearly.?
Together 9 years. Married less than a year. 2 young kids. Things been bad for months. My husband says he doesn't know if he loves me anymore and wants to separate. Things were bad and we were ...

Un happy and unemployed?
hello everyone. i have a huge problem, like many Americans i'm jobless. it annoys me. i just turned 18 but no where is hiring. i ran out of places to find jobs. i have to ask my mom for money. ...

Why are girls/women not very confident?
Women always say they want a confident man, willing to come up to you and talk, etc. Why are women not like this? A lot of guys like this....

HELP IS IT OVER FOR GOOD IN HIS MIND!!!?
Well basicly a few things have happend over the last few months and my relationship with my ex has broken down completly.!! Things have gotton so out of hand we have both changed our numbers and he ...

We're seperated, should i let her know that i'm going out?
so i took a break from my controlling partner and decided i need some ME time, while she promised to work on her issues. tonight my new friends want to take me out. Should i let her know that i'...

I recently participated in a custody deposition. My attorney asked my ex lot's relevent questions about.....?
parenting style, home-life, work, etc. Then when I was deposed the other attorney only questions me about how I afraid to tell my parents when we had our daughter. She did not even ask me why I ...

How do you survive infidelity?
If you find out your wife has cheated?...

When a girl looks wholesome...?
What does that say about her? What if a guy feels intimidated by her look? Do you think it makes a lot of difference if a woman wears natural makeup vs. heavy makeup? I've had guys tell me I'...

Do you ever really know what is going thru the mind of the one who sleeps next to you?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links