Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I have a HUGE crush... on my stepmom...?
Find answers to your legal question.

I have a HUGE crush... on my stepmom...?

Alright well I go by "Lampy" and Im 16. So about two months ago my dad remarried a twenty seven year old. She is reallly nice and I mean im happy for them but, she is so damn hot. She has long curly brunette hair, big hazel eyes and Im guessing 34 D ****. She also has the most beautiful smile in the world. I don't know what to do and i cant keep these naughty thoughts out of my head. Every now and then she will walk into my room only wearing a black bra and tight *** jeans carrying my laundry. Sometimes I even feel like she might be trying to seduce me. I dont know what to do. I have to say that if i ever got the chance, i might **** her (sorry dad).

So if anyone has any unfortunate experience or advice that would be appreciated.

LeeH
Stacey's mom has got it going on!

Dave C
Oh geeze

I bet your bottle of baby oil is bone dry

Pun Intended

VillageGirl
She should not be prancing around in her skivvies in front of a teenage step-son. This woman knows what she is doing and needs to be reprimanded!

I would suggest sitting down with your dad and just telling him that you're not comfortable with his wife walking around in her underwear and that he needs to tell her to cover up. That should do it for that part, as far as the crush is concerned, well, you're going to have to try and view her as a mom now instead of a woman. It'll take some work, but you can do it.

Queen of Beer
Rating
This sounds like the makings of a good movie.

Annie
You are actually thinking of screwing your Dads wife. Do you have any morals at all. You would hurt your Dad terribly. Is that what you want?
She is off limits dear.
She is not being a good step mother to walk in front of you half dressed. Maybe she has low morals also or maybe she just thinks of you as a little boy. Either way, YOU need to stop this thinking once and for all before your family is destroyed.

Talithea H
Rating
It is only natural for your emotions to kick in at this age just remember that she is off limits and the feelings that you have should go away soon.

stace0401
dude..wat are U thinking..she's Ur dads wife..that in itself should be enough of a turn off for U..she may be hot, and yea Ur a teenage boy with racing hormones, but U gotta draw the line somewhere..I couldn't even think of any of my step dads like that..it's sick and wrong, and maybe U should try talking to the school counselor or how bout finding a hot chick of Ur own that's within Ur age group..it's wrong to do a family member like that..and also wrong for her to be parading around in her under garments with a child in the house..U should talk to Ur dad..it can't be that bad, it would be worse for U to act on Ur impulses.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How to best react when ex is back? pleaseeeee girls?
have been dating this guy for two months, and his ex is now back trying to cover him with her shadow...he is now indecisive...he wants me to wait a bit more so he can clear up everything with her..<...

Would you wait for the one you Love even if they were taking you, and everyone/everything else for granted?
The lady who Loves me knows where I am and knows she can make any kind of move at all but because of things going on in her life shes taking many things for granted and has an almost carefree view on ...

Is my bf having second thoughts about moving in together.pls be a judge of this short story?
It's been a very difficult month for me and my bf. my landlord (now ex landlord thanx god) has managed to create so much hustle from refurbishing house while im Still in there to demand money ...

How did your parent's divorce affect you?
how old were you?...

What should i do leave?
my partner for 12 yrs sneaks off to drinks and lies to me should i be concern because he gets mouthy and cause problems for ever one in house i have asked him not to drink but as soon as he gets one ...

I think my bloke is having an affair?
What would be the tell tale signs??...

What do you think of black & white people being together?
I am engaged to the most amazing man i have ever met and i love him a lot, we have known one another for years as we grew up together. He treats me like a queen and i really cant stop thinking about ...

Help on Cutody issue!!?
Hopefully someone has some experience and can help me out:

Here are the details:
I am the father on birth certifiate
Me and the mother are unmarried/Live together
child is 3<...

Does coparenting counseling work?
My soon to be Ex-wife and I are having very different opinions on what's best for our child. A counselor suggested co-parenting counseling. Does it help?
Additional Details
My side ...

Do you think it is okay to sleep around if you are still married, but separated?
My husband and I have been separated for six months. He has slept with two women that I know of. Now he wants to work things out. I told him I don't want to work things out. Especially since ...

Do you believe marriage is not 'legal' until you consummate it?
Do you think marriage is not 'official' until you consummate?
and, would you consummate on your wedding night?

How do I get my wife to get over the fact that I called her lazy and selfish?
I called my wife lazy and selfish when she was pregnant because she wasn't acting,and she is still holding it against me.It was months ago and she won't let it go.How do I tell her to get ...

My husband is gross!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!?
My husband is so gross and I can not stand it. Before we got married all of my stuff was always nice and clean and smelled nice. We have been married since January 2008 and I can't stand it ...

I need advise here on this situation. My boyfriend and i had a fight yesterday because he wanted to go off?
drinking. Anyway I left him to it. Then a couple of hours later he text to say sorry and could he make it up to me. I told him I was upset but I was sorry too. I has spent the whole weekend looking ...

Can you stay in love with your wife/husband forever? Or does it always get boring?
I'm worried about getting married for this reason...I feel like it'll kill any ...

I've been married for 4 years. Just got my greencard last wk. Can i divorce now?

Guy..What is the first thing u notice on a female/or women?

When was the last time you felt really heartbroken?

Additional Details
I'm feeling very depressed right now....

Why do some people feel that they should be living off the taxpayer citizens?
I just see some postings about how they are having good lives getting family credit and working like barely the minimum. Must be nice not contributing but getting all the time and the cheque for ...

What are some of the "positive" ways you release the frustration?
and pain that you experience from being married to your non-emotional robotic spouse?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links