Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I have been seperated form my husband for 7 nearly 8 years now do we still have to divorce or is it annulled?
Find answers to your legal question.

I have been seperated form my husband for 7 nearly 8 years now do we still have to divorce or is it annulled?

chuckarmond
Rating
You still have to get a divorce.

taze
you have to do the paperwork iv been looking for my wife and son for about that long

farklemon
Rating
YOU NEED TO FILE FOR DIVORCE

bibus75
Divorce or dissolution of marriage is the termination of a marriage, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage and dissolving the bonds of matrimony between two persons. In USA and most countries, divorce requires the sanction of a judge in a legal process to complete a divorce. Separation is not a divorce.

i_ate_sponge_bob
Rating
You still have to go through divorce proceedings.

lorisam7879
Although you've been separated for many years you are still legally married therefore a divorce is required. You've been married too long to have an annulment.
You could file a no fault, uncontested divorce. This is the most simplest kind...it does not require a lawyer and can be done yourself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it true that a second marriage is the result of hope over coming experience?

Please help i need advice....?
I live in Australia. I was with my ex for 3 years and i have a personal loan in my name for him (i understand now how stupid i was to do this). It was $6000 in total. Plus i spent heaps of money on ...

In this modern age.Is SWINGING ? better than cheating?
In this modern age is SWINGING better than cheating and affair's. Does SWINGING make more sense ??? for modern couple's. ???
Additional Details
With swinging the worry of ...

Are pre-court order child support payments credit to post order arreages?
I paid support as soon as I was separated and before we filed for divorce. Does that money count toward any backpayment due?...

Need a bit of help with a problem?
Through my school I have a great chance to travel to Europe,and most of it will be paid for. I mentioned this to my girlfreind and she freaked and right away started giving me thr whole " its ...

If you were miserable in your marriage and met someone else would you leave your spouse or just cheat?
This was a long standing arguement with me and my husband of eighteen years. Now me and a friend are having the same arguement. I say if they can cheat and get away with it they will especially the ...

Husband is leaving me and my son, what should I do?
Hello there:

This is a complicated situation and I really don't know what to do. I need some advice and I'm going to explain the story as simply as possible
- I'm ...

Liar or is he telling the truth?
How can a guy say he is in love with you and head over heels and than just a week or two later say Im not ready for a reationship, and I dont have time?.......what really is the deal??...esp after 4 ...

Maybe i am worried over nothing but is this suspicious to you?
my dad works in another city.. but him and my mum are still married and everything.. and we visit him (and he visits us) fairly often

anyway we went up to see him for the easter long ...

What should I get for my sisters 1 year anniversary present?
So my sisters one year anniversary is coming up and being Persian, we usually get our siblings gifts for all occasions, including weddings. I don;'t want it to be anything cheap like gift cards ...

How would you feel, or think, or what would you do, if you were in a relationship like mine?
My ex-husband and I live together. We were married in '94. Divorced in '01. He moved to another state until '03, then moved back in with me. In '05 we moved to another state ...

Is it possible that a guy likes the wife and the mistress at the same time?

Getting my man to listen?
How do you get him to communicate and not ignore you when you argue?...

Why is the Home wrecker in my Business?
My ex-husband and I have been Divorced for a year now. He's with a women whom he met over the internet I put his *** out right after I found out. To make a long story short I'm just ...

Why am I going crazy, I cant stop crying..?
Ugh okay, so i apologize in advance for this sounding utterly ridiculous and stupid but bear with me. I'm currently in a long distance relationship, due to the military. My fiance is stationed ...

Do you still see the qualities you fell in love with?
So people change as they get older and wiser.

Does your spouse still have those qualities you fell in love with? - if so name them....

My husband and his friend...?
My husband and I have had our problems, but one in particular has been on going since the start. When we got together he lived with a man "John" and every time we would make plans this man ...

Why do people get married?
I have been with my boyfriend/fiance for almost 5 years now, we live together and share our finances. We are basically living each day as a married couple, just without the paper work. We've ...

My son wants to move back home, but my husband says he moves back he is moving out, what should I do?
I have been married to this man now for 13 years, we have had alot of ups and downs, even separated several times, but we always seem to make it work. Well my son is now 19, he moved into my mothers ...

Me and my husband argue but marrage counseling doesnt work for us. Any ides?
We argue because we are two different people with different points of views for EVERYTHING. We are at the point of getting a dovorce but we wanna do whats best for our two children and we had just ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links