Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

I just found a condom in the bathroom? is my wife cheating on me?
Find answers to your legal question.

I just found a condom in the bathroom? is my wife cheating on me?

Hann
Ok well, first of all, is it used? If you dont remember doing anything with your wife, or if you KNOW you didnt do anything, and if it's used, then, well, sorry, but probably.

You should confront her about it. I know it will be hard and awkward, but still, you have to do something about it.

If it isn't used, there still might be a possibility that she is cheating, but your married to her. And, well, married people sleep with each other, and if they dont want their spouse to get pregnant they use condoms. Maybe it was for you? :]

Hope i could help.

Catty
Open? Used? Do you have kids? Maybe it's theirs if you do?

SLIM in 2008
unless its yours YEAH!!!!!

Gary B
Maybe she just wants to fill them with water and throw them off the roof . . . .

Phantom J9 Baby Girl DUE 6-09
ask her.

scary but the only way to find out is to confront her with the condom and ask.

Best of luck.

#1 ‚ô•diva‚ô•
well if it's not yours then i will say so, ask her and show her the proof, remember the proof is in the pudding, but in your case it's on the bathroom floor!

KitKat
Rating
Do you really need answers to this? Was it used? If so and there are no other people in the house, yeah, she's cheating on you.

migamw
Rating
Well,if the condom doesnt belong to you and there arent any other people living in your home then youre probably right in your thinking.

hhmmmmm
Rating
Yes! But before you confront her about it do you have any kids because it could've been them. Sorry about the bad news x x x

Kirsty Tara
Rating
Well was it used?!

If so, Then I wouldnt jump to conclusions as I dont no where u were/where she was/who was there

But If it was used... And its just you two that live there... High chance.
If u live with others, or it was not used, lesser chance. You need to talk to her about it as u cannot let it play on your mind as it will. Ask her what its doing there- And dont be walken over.
Gd luck

special k
Rating
Ask her

Rachael
un-used i asume ?
Have you had friends round reasantly? it could have fell out of there pocket. Do you have teenagers?
It could be theres.
The best thing to do is just ask her about it?
If its un-used theres probably nothing to worry about.
Good luck pal xxxx

robert x
Rating
You don't say whether its used or not!. - if so then yeah she is having some one round. - if not there could be any amount of reasonable explanations!- perhaps you ought to confront here with the evidence and see what she has to say!.

ultrason_5
Rating
I don't know, did you leave it there? I can't believe some guy came over to screw your wife and didn't take the evidence with him.

dribbles
no no no! hold on a minute.. do you mean a used condom? because if yes, and its not yours then there is a likely chance.
BUT if its not used, its unlikely, I mean thats a big conclusion to jump to! I mean, your wife might know as little about it as you do.. you have to think of the possibilities..
Do you have teenage kids?
Could this condom be really old? [look at the expiration date]
Could your wife have condoms incase she had to go off other methods of contraception? - so as not to get pregnant.
Could she be scared of you cheating on her and doesn't want to catch an STI? [VERY UNLIKELY BUT I'M GIVING YOU POSSIBILITIES!]
And if you do talk to her about it plleeeease do not even slightly hint she could be cheating on you at first at least - that could ruin your marriage.
Find out some facts then you can panic or not!

Rachelle W
Rating
ask her bout it
look into her eyes

confessions of a twilightholic;
Well, She Could Be.You Need 2 Sit Dwon And Talk With Her About This.

ariesqt418
Rating
Well common sense says that if you guys don't use condoms then maybe she used them with someone else. If you guys have kids maybe its theirs.

genty16
Rating
A true marriage should be built on trust ask her see what she says she could have a good explination. If she was cheating dont you think she would be smart enough to throw the condom away. Or not just leave it out in the open in the bathroom.

metonymace
Rating
If you have teenaged kinds...it's possibly theirs. Otherwise expect the worse. Where in the bathroom was the condom anyway? Thats actually important to think about. In the trash? Toilet? Floor? Shower?

Melody M
Rating
if it is used yes, if it is unopened then she may be, and if it were attatched to others that are no longer there then that would also be a yes. Did you find it in her personal possesions? Did someone else stop by who may have left it there? There are alot of possibilities!! Make sure you are sure before you accuse.

Naughty Lady
Rating
Well if you or your kids (if you have any) are using them then okay maybe one would be there. But if you aint using it and if your kids not, if you have some, then what you think?

joker
probably

rizzla
i would imagine if you dont use condoms anymore then yes there's a good chance she's using it elsewhere.

Danny fitz
sound's like it but do you have any teenagers

jagdish b
get a DNA test done on it :)

DEBORAH S
perhaps, unless you had a very drunken night and bought someone back but just can't remember?

wasaki
Flop it on the kitchen table and ask "whats this?"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Marriage...yes or no?
Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year and he is set on never wanting to get married to anyone. He already has kids and says he does not want anymore kids either.

I have ...

Im 40 years old and i have just become single.?
I want to find the person that is correct for me. I do not go to bars, I dont party. I work very hard and alot of hours. I do not go to church and i do not want to go online to meet someone. How in ...

How do you stop - in a nice way - a married man flirting with you?

What do you do when you fined out your husbands cheating.?
Ive been married for 9years and found out my husbands been cheating.It started within the 1st month of our marriage....

I made a big mistake and I think I need to see a shrink. .actually know. . .?
An old friend of my husbands came here to visit, we got really drunk and I slept with him. I am not the type to cheat and I love my husband very much. I wanted to do it again he had such a nice body ...

Should I tell my friend her husband is cheating?
I recently went to Sydney for the weekend and was out for dinner when I saw one of my friends husbands with another woman. They were kissing in the foyer but must have changed there minds about ...

Is it ok to flirt with married men??

.....is polygamy wrong???
i am asking this from a christian stand point. The Bible never encourages or discourages it. Jesus even tells a parable about 10 virgins waiting the arrival of one man "the bridegroom" for ...

Does a husband have the right to read his wifes diary?

Is killing youself over my wife cheating on me stupid?
I know this topic might seem like a no no off the bat... but how would you feel if the one person you thought you could share your life with and grow old with cheats on your with your best friend......

Why do woman get alway with everything?
???...

I caught my wife in bed with a young guy ?
what should i do , i saw them secretely going at it and it got me hangry but at the same time it got me exceded at a point that i ....
in the bathroom the next day , should i leave her , or ask ...

What to do when your wife is being unfaithful?
She's been chatting with a guy over messenger for almost a year in a more than friendly way. We have two children and have been married almost two years. If she gos with him they'll move ...

Why are women so uptight about cheating?
I mean women always want to blame the men, but the men have to have someone to cheat with or else there would be no such thing as ...

Thinking of taking an old boyfriend up on his offer TO BE HIS MISTRESS. What do you think?
My husband cheated on me. Whenever I tell another woman about it, they all say that their husbands cheated on him. Not one of them would have admitted it prior to this. I even talk to grandmother ...

Does true love really exist?
I ask because lovers continuonsly cheat on each other....

I am 3.5 months pregnant and my husband doesn't want the baby. What should I do?
My husband and I had our first child at age 16, got pregnant again at 19 and got married before our second child was born. We are now 23 years old. He is in the army and when he got back from ...

Tips for gr8 marriage?

My husband insists I wear a bag over my head when we are intimate.He says that is normal,is that true?

I think my husbend is cheating he comes home later every night! and wants nothing to do with me and the kids!?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, October 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links