IS age 37 considered old for a woman?

Lookin4Answers
NO! Especially not if you are 56.

sasha
Rating
no. in most countries, life starts at 40

x2000
Rating
It's all relative. If you are hanging out with teenagers, you are ancient, but you are the hot young babe in the senior center.

Michael P
Depends on how you feel. Age isn't necessarily determined by the number, but by how you feel. If you feel younger, than you shouldn't feel old. I don't believe it is personally.

sue s
well i am 40 so i would say no!!LOL its all about the mind set. if you feel young you act young!

alicia
Rating
Well seeing as we live longer than we used to being 37 is not old at all in my eyes.

bubbley bea
Rating
are you crazy,your just getting better. take it from a WOMAN in her 40's.love it embrace it...

JoyntHeir
If you are 5 years old, 37 seems ancient. if you are 35-39, it seems normal. If you are 65, it seems young.

T.
Rating
Oh Hell No!!! I'm 39 & still feel like I'm 30... (and I look it too) :) :) :)

pastels c
i know someone that got married at 84
when has age ever been a factor to anything you want to do?

dragonfirelove2000
Rating
Personally I don't think that is old.To me old is how you feel about yourself and if u have a good attitude with life.You only feel as old as you want to.I am going on 31 and i feel young still and i have 3 kids and 1 is a teenager.i hope this helps you out a lot. good luck in your future..

Jaxinechiel
Rating
A BIG NO!!
even if you are 100 years old and still feel that you are young... then you will never feel like old...feeling old, it just on the mind....If you always think that your old, you energy level will decrease... that's why you look more old...
just dont mind others if they will say that you are already old...

"THEY ARE NOT THE ONE FEEDING YOU"

LIVE ON YOUR OWN and be happy always..!!!

?Q&A?
kind of
but im young
its old
but not elderly by any means
it seems you should have kids and all that by now though most definitely

basketcase88
Rating
Oh please God, I hope not....

42 years old here

joshua b
Rating
no, i dont think your old until you feel that your old

quynhiepham
Rating
nope..100 is...if someone called ya old jus say ur gonna get there one day!

Elsie
My grandmother is 96. Comparatively, no. You're a spring chicken!

edwinjoel22
maybe in the 70's , now is diferent. , people are getting married and having children at their 30's

mag
Rating
no, ur only as old as u feel!

Thomas
Rating
nah, who told you that bunch of crap!!

< insert fake name here>
I know 40 year olds who look better then 20 year olds.

killsyche
no. but it also depends on your age too.

ravenna_wing1
Rating
37?! That is a spring chicken! 97, is aged.

christen h
Rating
not at all.i actually think that is a good age.as long as she knows how to take care of herself still and just stays on a good healthy diet.

Sammie
Rating
no, my moms 45
she is no where close to looking old.

progrockfan80
Rating
"Old" doesn't even begin to describe 37 for a woman. Ya know how you feel when you're in a museum looking at dinosaur bones? That's you.....a dinosaur. Old, brittle, and .....old. Old, old, old, old, old.

lovely
Rating
Oh my goodness, I sure hope not. I'm 36 and I do not feel old...I feel like I'm in the prime of my life...yeah for me....

bai
Rating
Hey! I'm thirteen, and I've talked about this with many people for a project I was doing. It's usually over the 43 mark, where you are considered 'old'. 37 is young and kickin still so enjoy it if you are 37 =)

Nini
Rating
No girl!!! You go on with your bad self and live it up..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My husband didn't get me anything for mothers day?
I was joking around with my husband and said that not only should the baby get me a present, but the dogs too. Again, this was a joke. My husband turned around and said, "YOU EXPECT A GIFT!"...

If you could cheat on your spouse and your spouse not find out would you?
I'm not asking this to justify anything. Because if were able to cheat on her, and her not find out, I still wouldn't cheat on her, because I know that I would have to carry that guilt ...

Is it ok for my husband to go to lunch with a former co-worker?
He says he's going to talk gossip with her , he's going to taco bell its just going to be them two, am I being too jealous?...

Are you having an affair? Did you have an affair? Would you have an affair?

How do you get revenge?
i know my husband as cheated on me,more than once,he dos`nt know i have found out.it hurts but i want him to think he is so clever.i have had enough now,i want him to hurt as much as he has hurt me,...

I have been cheated on! I cant get over it! Should i say my goodbys to him! hes really a good father and mate?

Hi , I just got married and I don't ever want to work!! I have not worked for 5 years and don't want to
How can I get my husband to agree. I just finished school and now he wants me to work. I don't want get pregnant anytime soon either. He makes more than enough to support us....

Do you regret being married?
I have seen many failed marriages and kind of lost my faith in the whole concept
Please do share your experiences :)
Additional Details
if you are unmarried, do you want to get ...

My boyfriend of 3 years still does not get along with my 10 year old daughter What should I do?
I just went back to my boyfriend and father of my 4 year old son after being separated for one year. He is being good to me.But I have a big problem .I have a daughter from a previous relationship ...

Married people only?
be honest are there times when you wish you where still single??
Additional Details
and no av not had an affair or would i!!!...

HUSBAND, being a ******.. please help?
My husband is angry with me and we are not talking becasue he said I talk too much, saying things that makes him angry. Now i have apologized and tried talking to him but he ignores me and it really ...

What if I secretly caught my husband cheating...I dont know what to tell him, Im So Devastated?

Im turning 19 next month, can i get married without my parents' consent?

Additional Details
yep, i have a baby of almost 2 years, we dont live together because my parents practically loathe him. we've been together for 5 years.he's stable now, a ...

Why women have to change their name after they get married?
Don't women have their own recogniation? Why do women have to change their name after they get married? Why not men change their name after they get married?...

My BF leaves the room to talk whenever his cell phone rings.?
But sometimes if it's his parents or sister he sits and talks in front of me. I have confronted him about it and he says he is just used to doing that and he's done it since before he met ...

Why are a substancial amout of marriages falling apart.?
It is really sweet to see people that have had a 10-20-30+ years of marriage. but why are alot of marriages falling apart because of infidelity and may other reasons i know. Do you think marriages ...

To those who have been in an abusive relationship...????
I have been married for almost a year now and for about the past 5 months my husband has been very verbally abusive. On July 2 we were arguing about something and he started shoving me into the ...

Ladies.. keep the gray or color it?
The men in my family have always had a full head of hair, but we go gray early in life. Iíve escaped it for much of my life, but now itís starting to take over. What do you think? Should I invest in ...

I want my partner to do things in bed that she is not comfortable with.How can i persuade her to be dirtier?

My husband is verbally abusive what should I do?
Basically what I'm asking is how do I get him to stop. He say's it's not abusive to call me a bi@#& and things like this. what gives him the right to do this? He also dose'nt ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links