Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

If you randomly found a condom in your spouse's wallet/purse, would you confront them?
Find answers to your legal question.

If you randomly found a condom in your spouse's wallet/purse, would you confront them?

TenderHt
If you aren't going to talk to them about something that significant ... why would you talk to them about anything?

Marina
Rating
HELL YES, especially since we don't use them!

Bonduesa
Rating
I sure would!

tessa1198
Rating
yes....but then I would need a good reason why I was snooping in his wallet!

The Last Scion
With a fist to the mouth

MISTY LOU
Rating
TOTALLY WOULD! IF YALL ARNT USING THEM AND YOU FOUND ONE IN THERE THAT YOU KNOW SHOULDN' T BE, HECK YEAH I WOULD CONFRONT THEM!!! GIRL PROTECT YOURSELF! YOU SHOULD BE USING CONDOMS ANYWAY!

Honey
Rating
I wouldn't randomly find a condom in my husband's wallet because I don't go through his things. I have my own wallet, there's no need for me to ever have his.

However, if he happened to open his wallet and one fell out, I'd ask him about it. We have a very honest relationship. He would tell me if he had it just in case he got into a situation. I always told him that if he cheated on me, he'd better use a condom. So I wouldn't cut his throat or get in his face or anything. But I would ask just so that I didn't feel like an idiot. Like I said, we're very honest about everything so I would already know he was having an affair before I found a condom.

julie s
Rating
of course i would confront him... we dont use condoms so there is no reason he should have one with him...

robsy
Rating
what is it exactly someone does with a condom?
sounds like grounds for divorce.

apples 2
considering we don't use condoms... uh yeah....

Megan
yes , why would they be bringing around a condom for a just in case encounter... very suspicious to me. they shouldn't be worrying about a condom unless there in the bedroom with you

Caroline
Rating
Is this a serious question or did you just want to get a flood of replies?

My husband and I don't use condoms so if I found one in his wallet, then I would probably come over all shaky and my heart would start hammering because there is only one explanation as to why he would have one. He intended to use it with someone else - a pro or a lover. I would check out the date stamped on it too.

I then might leave it in the wallet and check again as often as I could to see if it was still there. Did its disappearance tie in with him being out for the night, or away during the day?

momrfg2003
I did and I have. It was a lame excuse, but I had the right to ask and I would have expected the same if he found one in my purse.

MRS SOLOMON
Rating
Oh yeah I would!!!

krika
Rating
hummm YES! what the hell what would he need a rubber for stupid?

kristi
Rating
Were you snooping?
Regardless- yes I would have to confront him or follow him

shelbyfireman
UM, Of course I would confront them. We do not use them and I can think of no reason to have one unless she is cheating. I have had a Vasectomy so she does not need them.

solarius
Rating
It would be likely that I would find condoms in her possession. My girlfriend does sometimes carry condoms in her purse, because she's been in too many situations (parties, etc.) where people got carried away, found themselves in need of a condom, and nobody had one. She's a strong believer in taking preventative measures against the spread of STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Because of this, we've both been known to carry condoms that we weren't intending to use personally.

Hayley
Rating
Oh yeah I would.

november_special
Definitely if you both don't use them together... there would be no need for him to have one.

Katie C
Rating
I don't know if confront is the word I would use. I would first think of all the possible reasons that actually make sense as to why he would have one.

Is it his brand? Is it his size? Was it hidden? Was there only one? Is he the kind of guy who would cheat? If any of these are Yes, I would plan for a time when he is relaxed and ask him. Don't buy into a b.s. answer that doesn't make any sense.
No man in his right mind is going to pocket a rubber that he "found" or his buddy didn't want to carry around anymore.
It's either his, and he has a good reason, or he is cheating.
No if ands or buts.

Rene
Rating
Yes!

me
Rating
u should ask!!!!!!

rsv1020
Rating
I think I would since we haven't used one in way over a year

Charro#1
Rating
Yeah!! That's a big red flag.

*‚ô•Beauty is pain‚ô•*
Rating
Depends, does he use condoms with you? If not then yes I certainly would.

DodgeRam_man
Rating
I would not jump to anything. I know that myself personally have bought condoms WITH THE THOUGHT OF USING THEM WITH MY WIFE even when we didnt need to use them. Example, I have bought the different colored ones and also the ones that have different flavors etc. to maybe try to put a little spice in the bedroom. Just used as foreplay so to speak. I carried some for months before I got the guts to bring them out and put one on. The colored ones are cool btw.Just something different.
The moral is I wouldnt jump to any conclusions and risk something blowing up in your face. Hell , he maybe cheating,but whats it hurt to keep an eye on things and give it a few days to play out. Mark the condom package with a small razor blade cut.Check it out in a few days and see if it has been replaced.
Iwould keep it in my wallet if it were me,I would just stop on the way to where ever I was going and get what I needed at the time.

Cali_wife
Rating
Was it used?

Do you use condoms?

sure.. ask him why... whats worng with asking him why he has a condom?
Did you really need to ask this question?

boundless
Whats so random about going through someones wallet?
But if I do find it I would ask.

smt
Rating
Yes. We don't use condoms. I probably wouldn't believe whatever b.s. answer he had. I can also tell when he's lying.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Should I marry an old guy for money and friendship?
There is a guy I've had a really great friendship with for years and I can see that despite out age difference we want pretty much the same things. He is youthful and adventurous and wants most ...

What should i do to my ex?
me and my partner have been living together for 3 years he went on holiday to india and hs come back married he never told me i only found out by accident he was still living with me after he had ...

Is my husband being really selfish or am I overreacting??
I just got married two months ago and this is our first Christmas together.

He overseas oil rigs for chevron and is gone a week at a time and will be gone for Christmas.

I hadn&...

If you have been with the wrong person for 5 years, would you just stay with them because you have a history?

Do you think 50 year marriages is possible in the 21st century?

Does Your Avatar Really Look Like You?
I tried to make my avater as close to the way I look as possible...what about you? I wasn't very happy with the hair selection but I did my best with what I had to work with. Do you really look ...

My wife says she wants to marry me but I'm not so sure?
Is it time I married my wife?...

Do i rip off his head???????????????????
i discovered he was flirting with two different women on skype
he told them he is single.
we are married for 3 years
the women are from different countries
he said he was fooling ...

Is it possible to get over being cheated on? twice?

Additional Details
perhaps i can be a bit more clear. i don't need to be told to just dump the *ucker... there is a lot at stake here. i want know if its possible for a ...

Would you stay with your hubby if you found after 3 yrs they were sleeping with another woman for the past mo?
this is the second time in the past 18 mo that he has been caught having a relationship with another woman. The first time was early last year while I was living in another state due to the military. ...

Ladies: What are some things you would do to keep his temper under control?
If your husband has a violent temper, and is prone to lashing out, what are things you'd do to keep him under control? How do you keep him from making you scared of him ?
Additional D...

If a woman works and takes care of home why does she need a man?
she works, raises her kids, cooks and cleans....why would she need a man i need some good ...

My boyfriend has been married 2 times we started dating when he was still married.Will our marriage work.?
We started dating when he was still married and have 2 kids together.That we had when he was still living with his wife. Now divorced and us engaged what are the chances of him cheating and divorcing ...

How to be the perfect mistress?
I'm Kinda of Mad At My BOYFRIEND. How long should I wait to call him?
He was been pulling back lately. there is another woman involved(his wife). I'm trying to get him away from her. I&...

If your wife is cheating on you after you cheated on her is it revenge or just cheating?

If your husband had an affair that resulted in pregnancy would you allow him to see the child?
My ex and I had an affair, I got pregnant, and he left his wife. He realized that he couldn't afford the divorce and then he left me to go back to his wife. She knew that I was pregnant and was ...

Do you use the bathroom in front of your spouse?
My co worker is telling me I am weird because I told her my husband and I do NOT go to the bathroom in front of each other. She says her and her husband do and it is normal! I have never heard of ...

My husband lied alittle how bad is this?
my husband used my debit card number to set up an online poker account. he played to much i got pissed called found out he spent 2400 in 3 months i losed my account by calling the people and ...

I've been married for 3months and have just found out my husband is a multiple cheater!!!!?
I had heard rumours that he had cheated but never bought myself to believe it! Now i know that he has even though he is still denying it, Im devastated, what do i do??...

Should I confront my husband?
I searched Myspace to see if my husband had an account so that I could add him as a friend, and I found his page. He didn't have anything on it, just his name, city, age, and Tom as his friend. ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links