Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Is it ok for your boyfriend or husband to watch you poop?
Find answers to your legal question.

Is it ok for your boyfriend or husband to watch you poop?

ScSpec
If both of you agree it is fine. Personally i kind of like watching a guy take a leak, the other I can do without. To each his own.

littleone
Rating
i have been married for ten years and still won't have him in the bathroom when i'm taking a s***.... no thanks thats my time to do my busniess..

??????
OMG!!! LMAO!!

only if he wipes my as* too...

Wildflower
No.

Sunshine
Rating
Aaaaaaaa... have u ppl got no privacy...

iyamacog
Some things are meant to be private. THAT exercise is one of them!

bobby
LOL!!!!

joan30barry
I think to each their own. If you have no problem with it then why not. But if he does it to you, see how much he would like it having someone watch him. If he is uncomfortable, then tell him not to watch you any more. But seriously though, why would you want to watch someone in the bathroom for, its different if they are shaving or something but pooping?

Dr.PhilwithBoobsDueInJune
Rating
No that should be personal time!

acct#7
Rating
yes its ok if they want to its not a law against it and its not a sin

mamamoon
If that's what you like sure but why would they want too?

AlenaT
Rating
it depends...if you look at it it's normal...evrybody poops but I prefer privacy....

hapigoluki85
not for me

Christine
Rating
ah no, there needs to be boundries there

test him, lets see what he does when you watch him, but laugh at him while you are doing it

Silence
Rating
What do you think?

Jaydee
If you are comfortable with your boyfriend/husband. I think it's cute seeing females poop. There's so many other things that females do that ya'll keep to yourself like: putting in your thing thing for that time of the month, and using your cream for your occasional y***t infection.

You're really comfortable with your man when you can do your business while he's shaving or taking a shower.

Good luck and God Bless.

YUMMY1
Rating
It's NEVER ok!

BlondieW
umh no but if you both dont care then i guess thats fine.

Panamasbeauty
when you first get married you have to admit, it may be kind of awkward, but when you get older and are already grandparents and that kind of thing, I guess you can say it's cool lol

jitterbug
Rating
NO WAY----I can barely stand myself, let alone anyone else. One time though, i had to poop over my friends house (he is african), i could not believe he had a full length stand up mirror in front of his toilet. I thought this was really weird.

theoriginalquestmaker
Rating
To each their own but no way is my husband going to watch me do that. And I certainly don't want to watch him.

Teresa
Rating
This is something that should and needs to be done in private.Who wants to stand by and watch someone poop.This is just crazy( on both parts).I don't want to watch someone poop and I sure don't want someone standing by watching me either.

sisy_girl56
Ok I have to hand it to you for asking such a question!!! I personally think that some things should be kept private,but I do know some people that don't care if their husband or wife is in the bathroom while they take a crap! Kind of gross

t
Rating
never

♥Miss 87♥
My man would definitely not be watching me...that's personal time.

Billy C
Rating
?????? be in the bathroom -
or be right behind you ( that's kinda' sick)

Brandi
Rating
I have been married for 6 years and that still weirds me out

mayflower
Rating
eeewwww!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am married... 7 years now.... and I have the 'itch'.... what have you all done to get over the itch?
I love my husband. I love my family.... and I love everything about my life. After 7 years.... the romance is gone. I know we can get it back.... I just want some creative ways.
Keep in mind.....

Why being virgin is very important for some people?
How do you benefit from it? How is it good if your spouse is virgin when you marry him/her?...

What are my rights if I've been living with my man for almost 2 years and he kicks me out without warning?
I live in Ontario/Canada
Additional Details
I live in Ontario, Canada and have a full-time job....

Do you think 40 yrs old is to old to start over?
Im talking about dating maybe finding a significant other etc. Or should I just expect to stay alone,and consider that part of life is over for me,at this age....

Should I get married?
I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 21. We have been dating for 2 and half years off and on. He is now a Marine. He asked me if I wanted to marry him and i said yes because I love him. He keeps ...

What should i do?
ok my dad and mom just got divorced and my dad moved out. so i was staying over at my dads and he didnt come home until like 3 in the morning (saturday night) and he said he had been out drinking ...

I have cheated on my husband?
I have cheated on my husband and he found out. I never did that it was the very first time and i am not willing to do it again. We have been to together for 4 years now and we have a 9 months baby ...

Which is worse: When the husband is unfaithuful to the wife or when the wife is unfaithful to the husband???
I am not going to go into a discussion, but I believe that for many reason, is it worse if the wife (especially if she has kids) is unfaithful to the husband. Besides, it is too typical that the ...

What are you thinking right now???

Why do women whine about the toilet seat being left up? Is this really something you care about and why?
What's the logic* behind it?

*get dictionary
Additional Details
Carolina: why should men have to touch it anymore than women?...

Whats the difference between marriage & living together?
is it easier to live with your partner for ages without getting married or getting married and struggling through the arguments? if you know what i ...

How do you learn to trust anyone again when your bestfriend uses you to steel your husband?
My bestfriend was in an unhappy marriage,she is thin and beautiful, were i'm cuddley and normal (i'm a size 16) and she decided that she wanted my life so she tempted my husband through ...

Should I stop beating my wife?
No matter how hard I try to let her win, I always beat her playing checkers....

Iam 44 & my wifes 30?
i feel iam over the hill & if we had the money for it my wife would be out all the time clubbing it realy gets me down some times i think she would be better of with out me but i love her & ...

My husband told me his ex wife is in town?
I have no idea how he knows this and maybe he knows this because he still talking to her it scares me if he is because he does not tell me he still talks to her. now that she is in town she wants to ...

Why is my Wife Furious because I went to the Stripclub?
It's not like a lapdance is cheating.
Additional Details
I didn't tell her,

She smelled the perfume and saw the glitter and lipstick all over me....

Is my wife cheeting on me?

Additional Details
ok bad day its cheating
1.coming home late
2.strange phone calls
3.lots of new dresses etc
4.new hair style
5. no ive got a bad head again<...

Help settle an argument.. TP over or under?
For years I've been hearing arguments from men and women about why the toilet paper should be hanged one way or another.

Does anyone have a compelling argument and help settle this ...

How late should I allow my 17yr old son to stay out?
He is an A-B honor roll student and generally a good kid!!!!...

What are our options?
My husband and I live together in the USA. He has a 5yr old daughter with his ex-wife, and they live in Aruba.
-She would call his phone once (sometime twice) per week, asking for money for all ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links