Is sleeping with your cousin legal?
Find answers to your legal question.

Is sleeping with your cousin legal?

Additional Details
I'm not saying I want to!!

lisaj640
In the UK, yes it is legal

jet-set
In the UK it's quite legal. My best friend has been married to her cousin for 35 happy years.

princessious
It is legal to sleep with and even marry your cousin in the U.K. However, should you wish to, there could well be family opposition and problems. Be very careful before you embark down this road.

M R
Sure I used to sleep out in a tent with my cousin all summer vacation. We used to take off in the middle of the night exploring etc. great memories.

Joey
Rating
why would you even want to?

debs
Rating
i think its legal in some countries

reggie
Rating
Yes and you can marry them too

Shelby
I dont know i no a couple who are first cousins and married?

xxxx

tjmoore83102
Really??? Why in the world would anyone want to sleep with their family?

switchmistress
Rating
why do you want to keep it in the family.......Cant find any outside of the family........u and your whole family need help

xyz
I am not sure but not sure why you would pick your cousin out of the entire world to sleep with.

monkey
Rating
No it is illegal to sleep with my cousin as she's only 14.

How did you two meet?

♫ ♥green heather butterfly♥ ♫
Now the creepy thing is that some cousins look far too much alike (more like siblings) so sleeping together is just even more wrong than it is.

btw We are all cousins. No two people are more distantly related than 50th cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucylu
eww!! out of all the possible ppl you could sleep with, you choose your cousin!! ewwwww

tah75
It is in England

teeth hoover
Rating
Yes it is perfectly legal, but would be a bit freaky as your cousin is still a member of your family after all.

I certainly wouldn't have any desire to sleep with my cousin Walter. He's overweight, sweaty, bald and basically a sofa slob. Then again, I'm sure your cousin isn't the same one as mine...........

Aslan
here in the uk it is legal for first cousins to marry

although if the marriage doesnt work you cant get away from it as easily

also think of this - if there are congenatal problems among any relations of either of you then there is a much higher chance it can be passed on through offspring

so in short - legal but not really a good idea (so long as both of you are over 16)

Moon Shyne
Rating
It probably is but for God's sake, just cause it's legal does not mean its something you need to do! I am sure there is someone out there for you that does not have the same blood running through their veins as you do!

pen
Rating
dont worry yes its legal, have fun

Lucky Man.
it is legal and also morally corrupt.

mark r
Rating
not if your a sheep ?

a1goodknight
Rating
Probably different from state to state but where I am from one can marry their cousin but not their double cousin.

The law considers that just a little too close to home.

Sleeping with your cousin is a different matter. Legal only if one sleeps in the same room but different beds.

steve s
think it is legal in some countries or states, depending where you, but was she worth it

Laila l
Rating
In the UK and Europe it is but who would want to lol

Rebecca W
Rating
Yep--totally legal. However if he/she is a first or second cousin you can't get married.

supergirl
No, it's not.

coco-spice
Rating
that is a ridiculous question. would you sleep with your mother or father? have a word with yourself.lol

KAT
you can sleep with whom you like it what you do in the bed that's illegal

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Should I divorce?
I'm stay home mom for two kids,18,13. Hubby lives in west coast and I raise kids in east coast for last 10 years. I got lonely and dated here there. Now I have a sweet guy but no income. Hubby ...

How many of you girls would let your husband ?
make love to you while wearing a PVC raincoat and PVC thigh boots if asked ?
Additional Details
Sorry, she would be wearing the PVC raincoat and boots....

Can any mature adult person help me with this situation I have put myself into again?
I was in an abusive relationship with a man, had 2 children together, and now i'm out of the relationship THANK YOU LORD! but after not being together for about a year and a half, I still have ...

Has anyone ever proposed to you and you said no?
Just wondering if anyone has ever asked you to marry them and you said no, or that has happened to you. It seems so impossible!...

Cheating wife and the lies really hurt?
my wife cheated on me three times all togather. this happened in a period of about 5 weeks. she lied to cover herself as did her mother lie for her to me. all relationships are in the dump. we have ...

My wife is not happy with me having female friends why?
she feels that the only female friends i should have is her, males as many as i want, but know females now and after 17 years of beening together she still unhappy because I have female friends, now I...

Silent treatment?
whenever I do something that my husband does not approve he gives me the silent treatment....he just ignores me and sulks...it goes to such an extreme that most of the times I feel guilty.
BTW ...

How do I tell my wife that she needs to take it deeper in her mouth without hurting her feelings?

Are you married?
I am and just wanted to ask if you lot are too....

My wife of 11 years has now said that she doesnt love me?
we have been together for nearly 15 years, now my wife wants rid of me, we have 2 kids, i dont know where to go or what to do, it has only been a week and am struggling to ...

My wife says she's sick of me not working, do you think she's going to leave me?
I've never had a job, what would I do? I just forage for food, I've always provided for her and the 3 million kids. I'm sad and scared....

Aren't you people HYPOCRITES?
Repeated for the spelling monsters.
Let's see. You all believe that it is terrible to have an affair unbeknownst to the wife.

Aren't you the same people who are friends ...

Would you keep me around?
Here are all my faults-
I am very demanding, Im controlling when you may be doing things that affect our relationship. I yell alot, I get angry quickly and it takes a long time for it to ...

Would I be a fool to marry my girlfriend who has been unfaithful to me twice?

How old is too old?
My son is 36 years old, and he wants to have his own child. He is going through a divorce, and I told him that he would meet someone that can have a child with him.
He tells me that he is too ...

Abusive husband -- verbally, emotionally and physically- should i leave him or wait--already been 18months?
he has been verbally abusive to my parents also..his mother supports him...moreover, they say to people that he is the victim..where as the truth is just the opposite...is it possible that he is ...

What can i buy my wife for our first wedding anniversary, its supposed to be paper!?
i'd like it to be quite thoughtfull not just money!...

Why does my wife always hides from me when ever she is changing her clothes or coming out of the shower.?

My life is a complete disaster. What is possibly left for me?
I AM GETTING READY TO BE 26 YEARS OLD. I AM MARRIED AND HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. MY LIFE OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS HAS DEFINETELY BEEN AN ITERESTING ONE! I FEEL THAT I HAVE RUINED IT IN SO MANY WAYS. L...

Is The toilet seat HEAVY?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, April 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links