Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Is wrong to fantasize about another man while making love to your husband?
Find answers to your legal question.

Is wrong to fantasize about another man while making love to your husband?

Mind you he (husband)claims to be better than it had been for sometime.

rkbaqaya
Rating
Fantasy is a flight of the mind about which one may have no control.

Bearess
No.
You WITH your husband, not another man.
As long as you know the difference, and don't intend to change that, no biggie.

ransdoll90
Rating
!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!

Angel D
Rating
What would your husband think if he knew? Some men would find it a turn on and some would be totally ticked.

But honestly I don't think it is healthy for the relationship.

cprucka
Rating
As long as you KNOW it is just a fantasy. Trust is the first building block of a good relationship. You don't have to tell him everything! No it is not wrong if you do it right!

L bell
NO, Fantasies are just that; fantasies. If you make them a reality it changes, othersize if if it's fun and makes you horny you are both in a win win situation. You may stay married for longer too!

TATAAAAAH
yep

selma b
Rating
It sounds like hubby knows about this ,so if he's ok with it then there is no real problem.A fantasy is a fantasy
I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

I am sure he fantisizes about other women while making love to you!

jenny
Yes it is wrong. The fact that you had to ask if it was though worries me

jpc_julia
Rating
yeah but sometimes you just can't help it...

doingitright44
Rating
you can prolly do that if you never let it get out...

lfis492aa
Rating
yes it's wrong. it will desensitize you to your husband and make you more prone or susceptible to cheating in the long run.

brasil r
Rating
your such a dirty H.....person. of course its wrong, a person doesent need that mch intellignece to answer that question.

DayZd Juggernaut
That just sounds like dirty talk to me. And yes, that can be fun.

sereta zandrae
Rating
Sometimes that is the only way to get through it.

luckystar
it wrong/ to be think about some other guy while you with your
husband. how would you feel if he was thinking about some other
women.

briank1458
Rating
yeah it's wrong.

sam_ar1
Rating
no

RJ
yes its wrong...

Matty G
I wouldn't mind..... to a point.

Got Curves?
Rating
Yes its wrong.

Betsy
Rating
if you asked the question you know it's wrong..
YES IT'S WRONG
teach hubby how to be better for you.
he can take it.
sometimes they get set in their ways but he would
probably like a change too.
he maybe thinking the same thing about you.
So go ahead treat him to a change.....

cfoster001
Yes, I think that it is wrong to do that when you are loving your husband. You should be fantasizing about him instead of some scum bag off the street.

leslie b
Let me tell you something men can tell when your mind is on someone else i don't know how they just can. If you have to fantasize about someone else your husband needs to do something alittle different.

K C
Rating
I'd be willing to bet he has fantasized about other women while with you.

It happens, as long as it remains a fantasy what's the harm?

Brown eyes
..... DUDE! .....
well if he's not doin it for you any more... oh well.

silver star
We all know it's Wrong, but we still do it! ha-ha!

Kay S
Rating
This happens to everyone woman. Yeah adultry thoughts are bad and so is lust especially when married. But depicting on how long you have been married and how in love you are, I honestly wouldnt worry about it. What is really wrong he is enjoying it and well you are having thoughts, and thoughts are much much better then actions of your thoughts! Dont worry about it so much, just remind yourself how much you love your man.

superkbiggs
Rating
If your not completely into your husband, that means your probably in a rut. You need something to spice up your relationship. Please don't retreat into a fantasy land, make your own!!! Convince your husband to work out, extra tone always helps. Stur things up a bit with different music, scents, new scenery, anything out of the ordinary. Convince him to become a little more spontaneous. Imagining another man while wrong is a fairly common thing born from boredom, but its easily corrected.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How do i pretend to cheat?
HOw do i make my husband think i am cheating on him?He has put me through alot and i wanna give him a taste of his own medicine.The only way i can do it is by cheating or at least making him think i ...

How will a husband react if his wife feels attracted to another man?
Would he try to compete with the man she is attracted to or simply feel jealous and talk nasty to her? Or would he just ignore it?
Additional Details
Is there anything she can do to get ...

My son needs work do have any suggestions he is 46 can any suggest any thing?

Bad luck or just life???
Have you ever heard of someone getting divorced after 13 years of marriage, loosing a best friend of 16 years,getting fired after 11 years. Loosing car and house all in the same year. wow is this bad ...

Am I to blame?
I found out last year that my wife had an affair. It was a combination of me snooping and investigating and friends who told me what she was doing. When I found out I slapped her on the leg out of ...

What is something that every wife should know?

Additional Details
Um....what is this about kidding myself? I am a newlywed, just looking for words of advise, in general. Why jump to the conclusion that he is cheating? No wonder ...

I am in love with a married man!!?
I am in love with a married man. I met him at work, he was my boss. At first it just started off as an innocent crush. The whole time I worked for him that is all it was. About 6 months ago I ...

Do you think trust can ever be regained in a marriage?

Additional Details
to clarify yes, we both had affairs a few years ...

Should I go camping without my husband?
My in laws have invited my husband and I to join them (and a few other extended families) on a camping trip. I went with them last year, and my husband did not come. I want to go again this year, but ...

Why is dating a single dad with small kids a bad idea?
Why is dating a single dad with small kids a bad idea for someone with no kids and has never been married? (I am 28)...

I am 17 does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
Ok I am 17 years old and I had a 16 year old girlfriend but we can't be togeather because her Dad doesn't want us to be togeather because our religions are slightly diffrent...We both love ...

How do i make my husband notice me more?
i have been married for 19 years to the same man. he was my dream man since i was about 8 yrs. old . but after all these years he has pulled away a little . could it be that i look older and less ...

Can you love your husband but not be IN love with him?

Married people only: If you had the chance to do it over again, would you marry the same person?

Why does everything have to happen tomorrow?

My bf cheated and the gyrl is pregnant i love him but i cant except it what should i do?
we have been together 5yrs and 2 of the years long distance i moved bc of my job he said he cheated bc i wasn't there i love him and we are suppose to get married but this happen i dont know.it ...

What would you do?
If you were a 65 year old guy how would you react to the following:

- You raised 12 kids that have been on their own for a long time
- Your wife died a while back
- You've ...

Why is it husbands feel threaten if their wife wants to go to college and get a degree?
Have been a nurse for 19 years. my husband of 10 years never would help me where I could go back and get a BSN in nursing, It would have helped me and him in the long run. I just could not have ...

Cuckold lifestyle - does it work?
I met this woman at work who just got married. She told me she is the boss in her marriage, and is looking for a lover on the side.

Yeesh! Do some guys actually like having their wives ...

My wife said that my tool is too small. That is why she is fantasizing about large men.?
Can any of you wives relate to my wife?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, November 27, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links