Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Last night I got my wife's sister pregnant by accident, what do I do?
Find answers to your legal question.

Last night I got my wife's sister pregnant by accident, what do I do?

We were just fooling around and things got hot and heavy and I accidently got her pregnant, would my wife understand this?

fantasyland
u are in trouble man......... are u nuts?....... better to tell your wife n be ready for the tthrashing........ good luck

Mia Wallace
It takes longer than that to tell when you are pregnant numbnuts

butterfly
go on the maury show

Country
Rating
you are full of ****! you can't get someone pregnant one night and know the next day. And do you really think any self respecting woman should or would understand you doing such an ignorant thing?

crystal
Rating
That is complete nonsense.You would not know the following day that she is pregnant.grow up.

kentuckyredhead5353
Rating
No she probably won't understand you were just fooling around and I'm just so amazed that you already know before any test could be done she is already pregnant. Wow what brilliant minds you all have they have the overnight pill to prevent pregnancy and now they have the overnight test to prove it who would have thought. :-)

hahaha
last night huh..mkay, I bet you are a 12 year old kid..talking sh*t..cuz if you just did ot last night..you cannot know if she is pregnant..

Cheryl J
Rating
1st off how do you know you got her pregnant there is no way to tell this soon if she tells you I bet it is not yours and what is her sister doing sleeping with her sisters husband and if you love your wife what are you doing sleeping with your wife's sister - no way would your wife understand this

Trevor B
No, you should get any gun you can find and shoot yourself in the left eyeball. That will solve all of your problems.

shadowpaws2003
Rating
u r an idiot and dont deserve a wife

Jenny
Is this even a real question? It is not possible to know if someone is pregnant the next day. Blood test could not even detect the hcg hormone that quickly. The soonest a blood test will show up positive is about 2 weeks. Your wife should leave you, you are an idiot!

tunes
How do you accidently have an affair SLIP AND FALL. And who can know they are pregant after a few hours thats crazy

angie1977c
First of all how do you know sh's pregnant if it just happened last night. and you should go to your wife and tell her about everything. If she's forgiving person she will forgive you if not she will dump your *** and be very mad at her sister for a while which would be the best thing to do

Specter
Be an honest and brave man, tell her the truth, she will probably leave you, but seing as you dont deserve a wife this should probably have happened sooner. I dont know why one stupid mistake could harm so many people at one time, may God forgive you for your sins.

hotshot
I doubt the story, but for real in high school a kid got two girls that are sisters pregnant. Their kids are first cousins and half brothers.

sanam
A new way out to **** your sister-in-law.

joy
Rating
Fisrt of all you shouoldn't be messin around with your sister in law. and second you dumb
a_ _ how do you know shes pregnant? it takes longer than a day to find out. Oh ya , I forgot your the dumb a_ _ that was messin with your sister in law.

valy_4
Rating
oh crap geez at least use protection!. now you've got to take responsibility for this. whether she gets an abortion, or you get honest with your wife and tell her. you cant keep her in this secret forever. it was your mistake, now make out for it! but if it were my boyfriend who did this, i believe he deserves death penalty, so he'd better not :P

if nothing works, ask Jerry springer for help :P

Nate The Great
Rating
All I can say is...."HA!"...

burpolicious
How would you know she is preg already? Give me a break. It would take a minimum of two weeks to take a test.

If she does turn out to be preg, you wife WILL NOT understand. Well, she will understand that you are an ***, and her sister is also. You will be divorced, and she won't speak to her sister for years.

Rhonda S
Rating
Well I didn't no that **** like that happens, after all we live in a age that you should !!! Some how change your ways D aamm that. **** is **** up 4 real. "LEAVE TOWN IF YOU WAS MY MAN.'

BOO
in your dreams fat boy

THICKUMS
Rating
LOL.. Run, hide, cause that's yo a**.!!

bill loomer
Rating
bubba, i don't know for sure what your wife will say or do, however, i did stay at a holiday inn express last night!

electricmayhem75
Rating
??? that's a pretty fast pregnancy test!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Should I charge my wife rent?
Due to my wife finding out about 32 of my 112 cases of infidelity during our twenty year marriage, she is now living in the east wing of our estate. However, as I own the property, should I charge ...

I am in a marriage with a very mentaly abusive alcoholic husband?
I have wanted to leave for almost three years now, but with two beautiful small daughters I dont know how I can afford it. Cannot live on child support alone. I am scared, have never lived on my own ...

Leave, stay, something else?
I've been married to my wife for just over a year. And in that year, the relationship hasn't been equal. I wasn't a mean husband, but I sure as hell wasn't a good one. B...

Should I marry a girl 17 years younger to me?
I am 42, father of a 13 year old and married for 15 years. But our marriage has been on rocks from begining. There is no chemistry. Now this 25 year old girl came in life. When I am next to her, it ...

I am scared to get married?
Ok Im have been with this guy for about 5years. I am in love. I just turned 21 and we are engaged. I am scared to get married cause I do not want to end up getting a divorce cause I am religious and I...

How do you love your parents when they hate each other?

Women ~ would you be willing??
If a nice and hot looking guy who's a casual acquaintance at most takes the initiative to come up and talk to you about doing and performing intense oral for you with absolutely no other ...

I am so confused...I just found out that I am....?
pregnant, but my husband had a vasectomy. Does that mean I cheated?...

Is it considered cheating?
Is talking to a married man online cheating? From the beginning he told me he was married and our conversations were completely Platonic. It was nice for us to talk together and discuss our daily ...

Do all men cheat?

Additional Details
just found out husband ...

80% of Spouses having affairs go back to their marriages. Why? Would you take him/her back?
Only personal experiences please. I have ready every book on the subject over coffee at Borders. I wonder if these people even know. ( Like Dr. Spock never had any kids.) Ha! (Still trying to keep my ...

I think my wife use to sleep around alot before we got married, but she will not tell me...what should i do?

I'm 13 pregnant and getting married!?
what should i do?!!?!?!
Additional Details
im glad some of you understand. <3333 ): ):...

What do you call a woman who knowingly sleeps with a married man?

Why do woman cheat with married man?

Did my wife cheat on me?
about six months ago my wife and her sister started going out and hanging together. I thought this was great because they never had a good relashionship. Her sister was here from Florida visiting. O...

I am not "in love with "you, what does she mean?
a old friend of mine told me that his wife said to him, "i love you but i am not in love with you." he knows there is something wrong in their marriage. he says that marriage shouldn't ...

Pictures of ex's -- what should I do with them?
I've recently been married and am about to relocate to England to be with my new wife. In my belongings are pictures of my (long been over) ex-wife (our wedding, vacation pics, etc). What should ...

Can someone tell me a least one positive thing about their spouse???

Do you think gay marriage should be legal?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links