Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My golf buddy's daughter asked me if I can make love to her once..?
Find answers to your legal question.

My golf buddy's daughter asked me if I can make love to her once..?

She's 21 and I'm 47 and she asked me it will be a no strings attached thing. What should I do? I'm married and have a daughter who is older than her.

red207pilot
You mean you didn't get the answer before you woke up from the dream? Ain't that the shyts? Nice try though

Someone's Baby
Shame on You for even thinking twice and asking what you should do.

LeeH
Invite the whole family to join the fun!
...really, I mean you DID ask the question.

garss/grace
well there is your answer your married and too old for her dont do it!!

Shannon
Rating
You tell her she's beautiful but you love your wife.

Dee-Dee
YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION ! ! !

DO NOT DO IT ! ! ! NO WAY ! ! ! RUN, FAST,

DON"T DO IT ! ! !

Phil H
Why don't you ask your wife what she thinks.

TRIXIE
Rating
she asked once? not twice, once?

shygirl
but what about your beuantifull wife? dont u love her?? if u love truly love her then u already have your answer

walkon100
sounds like a dream,,,..... no a nightmare .. guy thing that are to good to true,are to good to be true, do it and you be force to bad badminton in the dark in tiringo, not golf with the buds,coolin sipping some ,playing cards at the club house.

Eva82
Rating
married would definitely tell you no.

If you really were going to pursue her I would watch out...could be a trap or even crazy. Sometimes people never realize how easy it is to get attached to people you sleep with.

ogradie
ok she is sick and mental.
you shouldnt do anything to that poor girl

Spindrift
Rating
In your dreams.

Salacious Crumb
Dear Penthouse Forum;

You're not going to believe this, but...

xrayman 7
do you really need us to answer this?

KS
Do not do it. Nt only would you be committing a sin but it would be breaking your vows. Would one night be worth losing your wife and the respect of your children for? Also, a young woman that age would only cause drama. She says it would be once but then it becomes once a week and then more frequent until she starts stalking you and threatening to tell your wife. She is too young to handle any complications or feelings she would have from sleeping with a married man.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How would you handle it if your wife told you one day she wanted to occasionally swing?
That she wanted to try other women and BBC?

Would you freak or would you give her the green light?
Additional Details
BBC is Big Black C0...

My wife won't let me see my daughter. What should I do?
I had a one night stand with a former coworker outside my marriage. She got pregnant and had a daughter. My wife was extremely upset and made me choose between her and my infant daughter. She said ...

How do I move on....?
Me and my husband fell in love over hills, but the problem was that he was my first love and I didn't know what was Real love. Plus I was 17. I though he was everything I wanted for the rest of ...

Have you ever had your heart completely broken?
We were together nearly 3 years, broke up 6 weeks ago because we didnít have enough time for each other while weíre both at university (both 20, heís 1st year, iím 2nd) and although we had a great ...

Ladies, are grown women really this naive?
I was at an electronics store and a woman (MILF) walked up to me and started talking to me about all the different types of electronics as we waited for help. She talked to me for about an 1/2 hour ...

Is premarital counseling a must for couples before marriage?

Drunk boyfriend told me to "f off"?.....?
Yesterday in a group of friends I was talking about how I wanted to learn how to play an instrument. While I was talking I said how I wanted to be great like this one person that play the same ...

Need some advice please?
I'm 41 i'm married been married for 3 years and i have a 17 year old son my husband is 35. Anyways, before we got married i talked to my husband about kids (that i might not want any more ...

Do you think i have done wrong?
HI there,

I have been married for nearly 2 and half years and also have a baby, me and my husband recently separated for a while due to tensions and stress in our marriage because my ...

Is it a healthy idea if my finace work in a private business with his parents?
does affect our marriage? is living next to his parents and working with them will affect our life together. does money and business ruin the family union?...

When was ur divorce ?

So if my husband misses his ex mistress even tho they broke up, can me and him still be happy?
I know a lot of you criticise me for 'asking the same question" (even though I don't think they are the same) I need to ask this.

My husband now cannot get in touch with his ...

What do you think of domestic discipline in relationships?

Additional Details
I mean spanking....

Was a virgin when i got married?
sometimes i think it would have been better if i had slept around a little. i have no experiance what so ever and sometimes i feel like were both not getting everything we could have out of it. guys ...

Help! My husband says Iam suffocating him, Iam a being obssesive? and what are the signs?

Additional Details
He says that I want to spend time with him every minute of the day and that its hard for me to let him go to work, I wont let him download music because I start ...

Question for divorced women with children whose ex-husband has remarried?
What do you think about spending time with your ex with the kids, either at your home or in a public setting?
Additional Details
My husbands ex-wife has convinced him that they need to ...

How common is infidelity in relationships?
What percentage or men cheat ?What percentage of women?...

I know that women can tell who is their soul mate, her man ! ! ! but what happen if she didn't marry that man?
I know that women can tell who is their soul mate,
like who is the man she have been created for ! being really her soul mate, created for her!!
but what happen if she didn't marry ...

What do you think of submissive in marriage?
I'm reading a book about a lady who 'surrendered to her husband'. I'm very curious about submissive behaviour. I'm thinking about doing it but don't know much about it....

If I was married outside of the Catholic church, then divorced, do I need to have the marriage annulled?
And do I need to have in annulled in the church and legally? This is in order to be married in the church....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links