Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My husband calls me a dumba** for every stupid mistake I make.?
Find answers to your legal question.

My husband calls me a dumba** for every stupid mistake I make.?

I am getting so sick and tired of this, it's either cause I drop something, break something or forget something. Give me a break! Any advice?

snyderbay@yahoo.com
Ask him how he would feel if you call him names. It really sounds like he has already done a number on you if you think dropping something is "stupid". It's life and it happens. You are normal. Everyone forget something, or drops things. I would suggest he gets help or maybe you can get help to deal with his immaturity. Tell him he has to put a quarter in a jar every time he calls you a name. Pretty soon he will see how many times he did it and make him realize he is the "dumba**". I feel for you. Just remember, you are a wonderful person. Don't let him take that away from you.

♥HOOTERS GURL♥
sounds kinda like somethin i would call verbal abuse...divorce him..he's a loser.

Me
Rating
talk to him let him know that anyone can make mistakes and you 2 have to help each other with mistakes ...
tell him that
A good marriage is an intimate and loving relationship which gives both partners security, friendship, companionship, support, comfort, and deep love that penetrates every aspect of life. None of this can be achieved without work and sacrifice.

Marriage may be compared to a plant that requires daily nurture, daily attention, daily care and cultivation. It will not develop of its own accord; only as effort and will are exerted will it grow and mature. For a marriage to succeed, both husband and wife must be committed to its success. They must build an enduring love relationship that is centered in the heart of their consciousness. Their relationship must be nurtured with the water of loyalty and love.

laurieanne4@sbcglobal.net
divorcedivorce NOW

lostinlies
maybe u did something to tick him off.
Have u asked him why?

lazyman614
Rating
have he every broke ,drop, or forget something?If so I guess that he is just as dumb.Or goes him one more up,tell him that you are smarter then him and you can prove it,just say look at who you marries and look at who I married,So who is the smartest you or me!!!!!

Big Jay 7
stop making mistakes...
If you can do that, than tell he to deal with it, or you Will leave him and take all of his stuff.

That should shut him up...

amber waves of grain
Tell him you're not taking that kind of talk from him. Obviously he thinks he's superior. If he can't live without degrading you, leave his sorry a$$.

js8incher
Rating
i agree w/ the first answer, i bet he wouldnt be such an ******** if you were like, "later fool" he shouldnt treat you like this, you can do better

tywiena
if he calls you dum bass again just throw something on him,break a bottle on his head and scream like hell and kick him out of the house(thats what I would do,Im really quicktempered)

or you can simply talk him about how you feel about him calling you dumbass and how sad you are.maybe he'll understand

?24?
Get rid of him. He sounds like a loser.

minnim@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You are being verbally abused. Get yourself some help and kick him out .You don't have to put up with that.

Brooklyn Girl
so when he does this to you tell him how he makes you feel and that you don't like and he should stop because it hurts you. If that don't help then when he does something wrong call him the names he calls you and tell him how does it make you feel.

Linda R
He is verbally and emotionally abusing you.Seek counseling so you won't start thinking you are what he calls you.He has a major problem and probably doesn't know it or doesn't care.Take care of you,most important.

Uncle Thesis
Rating
Do your best not to drop, break or forget something, and with a big smile ....tell him you'd appreciate a different term of endearment.

rainchaser77
Get a good lawyer, divorce him and take half his stuff. Then you'll see who the dumbass really is.

Toni_busy
Rating
Give it right back at him OR leave the scum.

rb_cubed
Rating
There is physical abuse, where he beats on your body with his fists. There is mental abuse, where he beats on your mind with his words. Either way, it is abuse.

You have got to be the one who decides how far you are going to let this go. I know that it is difficult for either of you to change you ways at this moment. Have you tried talking with a counselor about this? Or even talking with him, and telling him how it hurts you. It would be good for both of you to get this out in the open, and not holding it in. See your minister or priest first, and then if there is nothing he can do, look in the phone book for marriage counseling service.

mr conservative
Give it back to him and let him know the boboos he makes. People make mistakes but those who really love them soften the blow and if needed offer constructive criticism. The fact you are making those mistakes shows you are under tension. The hidden problems that you failed to mention have to be addressed.

OuTsPoKeN23*
Rating
LEAVE HIM AND DON'T LOOK BACK! HE IS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR EVERYTHING, WHICH IS NOT TRUE! HE NEEDS TO STAND UP AND ACT LIKE A HUMAN BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!

free_angel
I wouldn't put up with that. If a man told me something like that, I'd be telling him the only mistake I made was marrying his dumb *** and there is a solution to that mistake. I'd leave him a broken sad little man that he is.

MK_Guardian_Angel_MK
That is abuse get out befor it get worse!

zanthus
Rating
See, you are starting to believe him. Notice how you called your mistakes STUPID. Thats how these guys control and continue to abuse the women they are with. Leave the loser!

hpbgi_chick
Rating
if hes been like this from the begining - dont think hes gonna change. if this is a recent change in his behavior tell him how you feel. if that doesnt work then tell him to f off

Bartmooby
Putting you down makes him feel better about himself and keeps you down. He is the dumba**, not you. It's a form of bullying. He'd probably freak out if you called him that. I wouldn't try it, though, if I were you. You might want to reconsider spending the rest of your life with someone who seems to enjoy making you feel stupid. Everyone drops things, breaks things and forgets things, even the smartest. It's not stupid, but look, he even has you calling those things stupid.

Tony
Rating
hmmm, either you are guilty or he is an a$$. Hard to tell from here. Maybe both are true.

Be more careful and tell him to stop calling you names.

lifeislove
vebal abuse is just as bad as phsical abuse. leave his ***

gothope?
Decide on what your really willing to live with, is the relationship worth you always feeling this stressed?

Try pointing this out to him!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How do I tell my wife that she needs to take it deeper in her mouth without hurting her feelings?

Are you married?
I am and just wanted to ask if you lot are too....

My wife of 11 years has now said that she doesnt love me?
we have been together for nearly 15 years, now my wife wants rid of me, we have 2 kids, i dont know where to go or what to do, it has only been a week and am struggling to ...

My wife says she's sick of me not working, do you think she's going to leave me?
I've never had a job, what would I do? I just forage for food, I've always provided for her and the 3 million kids. I'm sad and scared....

Aren't you people HYPOCRITES?
Repeated for the spelling monsters.
Let's see. You all believe that it is terrible to have an affair unbeknownst to the wife.

Aren't you the same people who are friends ...

Would you keep me around?
Here are all my faults-
I am very demanding, Im controlling when you may be doing things that affect our relationship. I yell alot, I get angry quickly and it takes a long time for it to ...

Would I be a fool to marry my girlfriend who has been unfaithful to me twice?

How old is too old?
My son is 36 years old, and he wants to have his own child. He is going through a divorce, and I told him that he would meet someone that can have a child with him.
He tells me that he is too ...

Abusive husband -- verbally, emotionally and physically- should i leave him or wait--already been 18months?
he has been verbally abusive to my parents also..his mother supports him...moreover, they say to people that he is the victim..where as the truth is just the opposite...is it possible that he is ...

What can i buy my wife for our first wedding anniversary, its supposed to be paper!?
i'd like it to be quite thoughtfull not just money!...

Why does my wife always hides from me when ever she is changing her clothes or coming out of the shower.?

My life is a complete disaster. What is possibly left for me?
I AM GETTING READY TO BE 26 YEARS OLD. I AM MARRIED AND HAVE A 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. MY LIFE OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS HAS DEFINETELY BEEN AN ITERESTING ONE! I FEEL THAT I HAVE RUINED IT IN SO MANY WAYS. L...

Is The toilet seat HEAVY?

I just caught my wife screwing my friend last night on tape----what should i do?
had suspitions before------now i ...

Is it normal when your family includes your ex spouse?
What does anyone think of this? I have been divorced for 5 years now. However my extended family finds it to be okay to invite my ex-wife to family functions such as Holiday get-together's and ...

Should i marry her???
I was in love with a girl for more than 8 years but she betrayed me once, in between she was in love with other guy and again i was rebound.... Now the family of that girls wants me to tie a knot ...

Relationship question...?
We have been engaged for about a year now, we have a 5 month old son, and we seem to be going good at times. However, when ever a really big argument comes up, she either leaves or throws me out, ...

If you could get revenge on an ex without getting caught, would you?

Thinking of leaving - your thoughts?
Husband is 14 years older and am struggling with decision to leave.

I've just turned 30 - he just turned 44. We've been together 7 years and I'm starting to really feel the ...

My man thinks I will cheat on him if I get a car, he is scared I will be able to go places?
without him if I have a car...I have never cheated or even thought about it...I feel smothered...how can I get him to back off?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, December 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links