Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My husband says that I am not being fair. He really loves to go down on me. He does it every night. Now he ...
Find answers to your legal question.

My husband says that I am not being fair. He really loves to go down on me. He does it every night. Now he ...

wants me to do the same for him. I think that is gross. Should I do it anyway?

randomuser34
Rating
offer up something else to do for him

mamajoey
Rating
you think? so you haven't tried? try it. you can start with a hj and just lick it. just do it after a shower. you should have talked about this before hand

missy p
give alittle to get alittle

Mr. John
Rating
You are asking this list if you should do it anyway - you already know the answer. You are just looking for some magical words that will erase the fact that you are being selfish.

We do things for our lovers that we don't necessarily want to do. We do it because we love them and want them to have pleasure. This is not harmful, and it will bring him tremendous pleasure.

Why would you not sacrifice a bit in order to bring your husband this glorious experience?

You can start slowly and gain courage to do a bit more each time. When he sees that you are really trying to please him he will be grateful, I'm sure.

Wildflower
You need to really evaluate why you feel the way you do.. your body parts have the same functions as his.. why is it ok to you for him to do it for you, but you think it's gross to reciprocate? You may ask him to take a shower (and use a good smelling soap down there)... perhaps even try something that you like such as whip cream and have fun... It's really a turn on to have control over your man by the use of your lips... Everyone has had to do something they thought was "gross" at one time.. I know cleaning the toilet grosses me out.. but, it doesn't stop me from doing it!

Harley
Rating
What will it hurt....

secretele
Rating
If you don't someone else will. Just take a little time and please your man. You never know you may just like it after you get over just the Thought of doing it.

bijou
Wow, That's a hard one (pun) well speaking from experience I have never had a partner that likes going down on me, and I can tell you I'm highly managed in that area, so I can only envy your attention. As for him, try using chocolate or cream, think of and ice cream. You don't need to take the whole dam thing in your mouth, just lick. He'll think he died and went to heaven!! Good luck

eeyore6838
Hunny... I am at a loss for words. Imagine that

theoriginalquestmaker
You shouldn't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. But really, going down on a guy is no more gross than him going down on you. You don't even have to swallow.

proud mommy :)
Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with. But I do think you should compromise.

Vampish
make sure he showers, even shower together to 'secretly' offer to clean it for him......he will find this a turn on anyway but you are actually doing it for yourself (Te he he). Then use honey or body chocolate. He will think its kinky and you will know its so its better for you. Its a win win

sun day
Rating
I'm not a big fan of giving bj's either, but hey...I do it anyways. He does it to me way more than I do for him though. Men really enjoy them, and even though you think it's gross at least give it a try. It's your husband and you should feel comfortable around him.

MrFig
both spouses have needs, you are the only person that he can go to. You need to come up with a compromise or it will only get worse. Sit down and talk to him and figure something out quick!

purple flower
well, my husband doesn't go down on me, he's tried but i get freaked out and with him, it's only once a week or whenever i want too which is once a year, but just take it slow

erika r
I say yes. . Just dont swallow. Thats the only gross thing about it. Make sure he showers right before you do it so he smells good.

dorkus bubble kisser
" I'll do it if you do it".....

so elementary!!!

I f you don't want to, dont do it, but do something else to make him happy.... he has to get his too!!

P/s You are so very lucky!!

Panda Princess
If you really don't want to do then don't do, but you should try it once for him but make sure he takes a shower before you do anything and if you don't want to swallow anything then get a paper/plastic cup and use it to spit the stuff into. Ask him if there is anything else that would be better like jacking him off instead of a bj. I had the same problem with my boyfriend he wanted me to give him a bj but I didn't want to so we compromised and I did the other thing instead but I did try it one time so do what will make you feel comfortable not him. Good Luck Respect Yourself and Feelings. Take Care

Mrs. Z.Davis
If you are not comfortable then you should not do it and he should understand. But if you are not going to be adventurous and try new things with your husband, then who will you do it with. He's your life partner. Consider it. It makes me happy to know that I'm doing something that's mentally and physically satisfying my husband. But that's me. Find a good compromise.

julesrules
Don't do anything you don't want to do. The guy is just being insensitive and into himself.

Matt
Dont shower for a couple of days. He wont ask again.

Nichole
I agree with This is what I think. You shouldn't do anything your not comfortable with. Do you ask him to "go down" on you? If you do then you aren't being fair. Don't ask him to do something your not willing to do. On the other hand, if your not asking him, he's not being fair to you by asking you to do something you don't like. Tell him that you don't want to do it and if that means he will stop going down on you, then take it as that and leave it alone. You could compromise, too. There are other things you could do that wouldn't require you to go down on him. Good Luck!!

SANDRA :)
If your not comfortable with it then don't do it. He should know that your uncomfortable with it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What to do when a husband says to his pregnant wife, that she is fat?
ps. I'm 23 and i'm still a fox......

My husband got his own place 2 days ago? do you think he will come back?

He said if I were pregnant, he would make me have an abortion...?
I am nearing the end of my law degree, he is nearing the end of his bachelor of design. We have been together for two years. At the beginning of our relationship I explained that although we are ...

I fell in love with a married woman, she decided to go back to her husband. What should I do ?

What would you say to someone who said they didn't have to work because they were married?

Thinking of cheating. Should I follow my heart or my head?
I have been happly married for 4 yrs. I have an ex (who lives 1000 miles away) that is also married. We have been talking alot recently and he wants to hook up when I come to town. I have been in ...

Why is this inappropriate behavior acceptable?
I was out with my fiance (we've been together 5 years) and his friends. One of his friends unbuttoned and zipped down his pants and grinded his crotch in my face while my head was pinned against ...

Should i stay with him??
me and my boyfriend have been going out for 10 months now and weve always been god with each other and would never fight but in the past 2 months we have been fighting on and off and he always puts ...

I slapped my husband. He can't forget the incident.?
In an argument with my husband, i was so enraged and heated up that i slapped his face hard. I apologised immediately cos i know it was wrong for me to do that. Although he forgive me, he said he ...

Do you thing it's weird that and ex-spouse would call the other and tell them happy mother's/father's day.

Additional Details
What if he calls her and tells her happy birthday too?...

Can you fall out of Love?
I have been married for almost 2 years, Our relationship hasn't been perfect, but I still Love him. Lately I have just been feeling different towards him. I still love him but I just feel ...

How can you make a guy fall in love with you?

Is it ok to stay at home with your kids and take care of them?
my mother in law says its wrong ! I'm a good mom and wife my husband love me being home cooking and cleaning taking care of the kids . whats your take on ...

Why is my husband all of a sudden starting to work out and wanting to go out with his buddies?
what does it mean when your husband all of a sudden starts working out with his buddy, and also wants to start going out with the guys to have drinks when he has never done any of this before, and ...

Should I let the husband walk around the house barefoot?
I walk around the house barefoot all the time becuase I like to, I don't let him becuase I get grossed out at the sight of his feet. He is getting mad and says he likes to walk around the house ...

My wife has recently told me she don't love me anymore and wants me to leave our family home .don't know what2
dont know where to go from here.do i just leave as she as made it clear there is no chance she will change her ...

What would you do if someone walked up behind your Spouse and kissed them on the neck, then said, wrong person?
what would you do?

or what do you think you spouse would ...

I am having an affair?
I have been married for 7 years and have got 3 young children. However 10 months ago I started an affair with a guy that I met at salsa. We started off as good friends but then one thing led to ...

My wife wants to separate so she can know if she misses me.?
My heart is absolutely in pieces.
If anyone has any advice for me during this very difficult time it would be most ...

When a woman becomes a widow or a divorcee at an young age with a small kid, can she marry again??

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links