Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  
   Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My husband tried it on with another woman in front of me 2 years ago, i can't forgive him. What should i do?
Find answers to your legal question.

My husband tried it on with another woman in front of me 2 years ago, i can't forgive him. What should i do?

Recently he became very friendly with a girl at work. I just can't get it out of my head. I would like to tell him to leave but worried about kids and mortgage etc...


This is a very complicated situation. Unfortunately with the kids and mortgage, it makes it an even more complicated situation. In the best interests of the children, it would be better if you could try and work things out before you leave him.

Yeh but why live with this?

dump the fool

you should try it on with another man in front of him or better still another woman

2 years ago and you are still with him

I would leave him without hesitation. He can have all the money in the world I would not stay. I am too important and precious to be treated like that.

Keep youre way! NASA precision!

i think if u cant let it go maybe its time to go, Ur only hurting ur self and making yourself feel crazy, if u don't sort it out one way or the other its going to destroy Ur relationship anyway, he's a pig for doing this to u and he's made u insecure and he's left u feeling so hurt and worried that he's going to leave u or hurt u like that again so why let him Hun ? i know u love him but love isn't supposed to hurt, its about respect and trust and love and security .. a man that loves u wouldn't make u cry and the one who does isn't worth loving ! for once stop worrying about the kids and mortgage worry about u. i know its easy to say but i have been there (like many others) and het we all survived didn't we, good luck Hun i hope ur'll be OK

♥ ♥ Miranda ♥ ♥
I should talk to him and tell him what your concerns are. It is better to have things out in the open.

Hi. If you truly cannot forgive your husband for his past then i feel you should no longer be in this relationship. You should never stay in a relationship because of the children. Its not for the best in the long run. I wont lie to you it is hard bringing children up on your own but you and the children will both benefit in the future. Show him the door. I hope it all works out for you Hun. xxxx

Jay B.
you need to talk to him and make sure he is still in it with you

what the point of being together if there's no trust? you have better things to worry about!(kids etc) you'd be better off without him - leave him he sounds horrible!

talk to him about it

paula p
there is no relationship without trust, you are not doing yourself or the kids any good staying for the sake of material things.

I think you should see a marriage councillor to see if there's anything to salvage, if not you would be best to spilt.

You can stay with him but have somebody else on tha side or u can become a single parent like my mother is with me.

hey...try talking to him...it always sloves problem...but dont forget...talk to him politely...dont get aggrressive...soft talks always helps...best of luck...take care...for ur entire life...

you have been living with him after seeing that 2 year back GR8, keep on feeling insecure and worring about the kids...... get up and secure your kids futrure with their father;s money, and you leave him asap.....

the kids will be fine and as for the mortgage he has to pay that until the children leave school get the hell out you don't need to be with him it ain't good for you nor the kids don't let him keep you dangling on a piece of string go tell him to get out one way or the other don't live like that and don't let him use you he sounds a rite prat

And your still with him , 2 years ago is a long time and if it still bothers you , then you 2 need to sit down and have a serious talk.

He will have to support you and the kids, sounds like an ***, get rid of him, make him support you, csa, etc.

if you cant trust him then you cant be with him. simple as that.

christine y
divorce is the wrong way to go in my religion,
but seriously, thats just messed up.
stand up for youreslf.

Choose you this day whom ye will serve. Make this the most important thing in your life. Let him realize that you are a person with conviction and that you will not put up with slackness more than the ordinary.

Kel Kel
if hes having somewhat of a relationship with another girl that u cant forgive, u should divorce him.

johnno K
what a lame reason to stay with a man. All you are being is a goldigger

Not Ecky Boy
If he is an a/r/s/e/h/o/l/e/ -and it sounds pretty much as if he IS- then you don't have to wait for proof. He's almost certainly messing around.

Try to get some bank statements, find out where all his money is then fling him out. He will never change.

you should talk to a lawyer.it would seem to be over,so why are you prolonging the inevitable?
don't waste your life for a thing you cannot fix.....

You need to forgive yourself! I think you have a lot of guilty feelings about the situation. You have been trying to forgive him for what he did which indicates that you still love him. When you forgive yourself for what happened you'll be able to forgive him and it won't bother you that he is friendly with a woman.

If you don't do anything about it, he might do it again. And what kind of an example would he be setting for your kids?

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

 Why do women wear make-up and perfume?

Additional Details
Badda BING !!...

 Am I in the wrong?
I know a guy, not really a friend but I've worked with him. His ex wife and I are friends, is it wrong to ask her out?
Additional Details
He is an *** to her at all times, he ...

 What should i do when my wife tells my she not satisfied?
my wife told me that she is not being satisfied in the bedroom. I am not very well endowed, and can't seem to give her what she needs with the equipment I have. She told me that she fantasizes ...

 Am I wrong for wanting to have an affair as my wife has had two and now we just live together like friends?
I still love my wife but not in a physical way. I think she is seeing someone now....

 My wife is getting really lazy !?
last night after coming home from work, cleaning the house and cooking me a meal ( a really nice curry ) she refused to get off her lazy backside to get me the TV remote control, when it was clearly ...

 What is it like being a single mum?
My marriage is falling apart and it seems I will end up alone with 2 kids? Is this common? Am I a minority? I feel like a failure and at a loss as to how to deal with this.... Help!...

 How do I get over my husband having a three year extramarital affair?

 Is it ever possible for someone to forget his/her 1st love?
honest answers plzzz!!!...

 I have been with my husband for close to two years. He keeps acting like a single guy. Should call it quits.
He tells me he's one place then I find him in another. He tells me one thing then I find out quite the contrary. He spends so much time with his friends on the weekends then he forbids me to ...

 I told my husband last night that I can not get my mind off another guy?
A mutual friend of ours that I told I have a crush on has grown and I can not seem to get my mind off of him. I don't want to leave my husband, but I don't know what to do. My husband ...

 Is this guy full of crap?
I met this guy at my job, there was a sudden attraction between the two of us. We exchanged numbers and began talking on the phone. Through our conversations I found out that he was married. He said ...

 Should I hyphenate my last name with my husband's?
I want to keep ALL of my names LOL! I want to keep my middle name and maiden name, and his last name. Should I hyphenate it or just use my maiden name as my middle name? OR, should I keep them all? I ...

 How can i make my ex husband disappear into thin air?
i want him to sell him on ebay but even they wont have him. This is very serious. What do i do with him, i have divorced him but he still here. Help!!!
Additional Details
i have had him ...

 Partner or parents?
if you are married in your opinion does your partner and kids become your new family (as in the ones that come first) and do your parents, brothers, sisters etc then become your extended family?

 Do you think 18 is a early age to get married?

 My husband has been smoking, does that make him a liar?
Often I smell smoke, or I think I smell smoke, but my husband denies smoking. Today I found a Tshirt, with an obvious smell of smoke. He confessed, but saying he only smokes 2 cigarettes a day and ...

 What is the real meaning of love?

 His house or mine?
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year (and we have known each other for about 5 years). We are talking about getting engaged. The problem is, he says he doesn't want to get ...

 Marriage, should I do it?
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 yr and 5 months. Lately he has been telling me that he wants us to be married. We have a child together and I have two other children. We have gone ...

 Calling all Housewives: I'm so sick of doing the dishes....?
How do you limit your dishes without going totally paper plates, cups and utensils which kills the environment?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, February 13, 2016 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links