Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My husband wont do anything with me?
Find answers to your legal question.

My husband wont do anything with me?

Ive tryed all weekend to have him go and do something with me. he wont how can I get him to do anything fun we are only in are 50's it is driving me crazy HELP ME PLEASE

Mohamed D
sometimes men feel that going out with his wife is not fun it is burden so in this case try to renew your way your style and use your magical weapons.

VoiceofCommonSense
Everytime he doesn't do something for you, you refuse to do something for him. So if he wants his dinner, clothes washed etc... he better start doing stuff for you. Get tough girl. We always hold the cards.

prie
Rating
How about group activity and trying to invite friends over if there's any and if he doesn't like it what about see what he really does like and even if you don't like doing it at least pretend you do love it , i hate riding a bike but my husband loves spending his life in one so i start practicing every day for half an hour now i start to fool for it totally i wanna do 3 hours every day and we started talking about and gone for dinner after wards so good luck

Piggy
What do you want him to do? Ask him! And don't just say 'something', tell him exactly what you'd like. Contribute by giving him good ideas!

David
What sort of things do you want him to do email me i think i can really help you with this problem as i am the same age. email me at pc056@live.com.au xxx Dave

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Talking w/an ex wife again after months of not wanting to deal w/her.?
She has always wanted to be friends and communicate and I wanted it all or nothing and kinda still do, so here is my story.
My ex had came over cause I asked her to for the 21 yr. old sons ...

Why is my wife being so selfish?
She works all the time, (She is a Pharmacist), she hardly ever has time for me. So I decided to take on a few hobbies. I golf, and since she has been working so much these last few years, I have been ...

One year anniversary ideas needed...?
Me and my boyfriend will be celebrating our one year anniversary on May tenth. As we all know, that is also mothers day. Come to find out, I have to work the afternoon/night shift where I work and I...

How do you ask for your spouse's support for your anger toward your parents who abused and molested you?
I have not seen my parents for several years until yesterday afternoon when my mother showed up out of blue. The reason I don't see my mother is because he is still married to my step dad who ...

I'm 28, been with my BF 4 years and no ring :(?
I'm 28 years old and have been with my boyfriend nearly 4 years (he is 27). We both are successful in our careers and have lived together for 3 years, so it clearly works. However, he has no ...

THIS IS UNFAIR!!! Y'ALL?
we are both in the US, both christian but were not born here; we dated for 4 years and now he says he doesnt want a women that knows everything; or question him about where he was; ask him to help ...

What to do when your partner doesn't respond and sits in bed for 36 hours to avoid you ?
our relationship is all going wrong so i said its time we had a chat on what to do. i stood there for a while and he just continued to play computer games ... Whats this all about ?
he has been ...

How to best react when ex is back? pleaseeeee girls?
have been dating this guy for two months, and his ex is now back trying to cover him with her shadow...he is now indecisive...he wants me to wait a bit more so he can clear up everything with her..<...

Would you wait for the one you Love even if they were taking you, and everyone/everything else for granted?
The lady who Loves me knows where I am and knows she can make any kind of move at all but because of things going on in her life shes taking many things for granted and has an almost carefree view on ...

Is my bf having second thoughts about moving in together.pls be a judge of this short story?
It's been a very difficult month for me and my bf. my landlord (now ex landlord thanx god) has managed to create so much hustle from refurbishing house while im Still in there to demand money ...

How did your parent's divorce affect you?
how old were you?...

What should i do leave?
my partner for 12 yrs sneaks off to drinks and lies to me should i be concern because he gets mouthy and cause problems for ever one in house i have asked him not to drink but as soon as he gets one ...

I think my bloke is having an affair?
What would be the tell tale signs??...

What do you think of black & white people being together?
I am engaged to the most amazing man i have ever met and i love him a lot, we have known one another for years as we grew up together. He treats me like a queen and i really cant stop thinking about ...

Help on Cutody issue!!?
Hopefully someone has some experience and can help me out:

Here are the details:
I am the father on birth certifiate
Me and the mother are unmarried/Live together
child is 3<...

Does coparenting counseling work?
My soon to be Ex-wife and I are having very different opinions on what's best for our child. A counselor suggested co-parenting counseling. Does it help?
Additional Details
My side ...

Do you think it is okay to sleep around if you are still married, but separated?
My husband and I have been separated for six months. He has slept with two women that I know of. Now he wants to work things out. I told him I don't want to work things out. Especially since ...

Do you believe marriage is not 'legal' until you consummate it?
Do you think marriage is not 'official' until you consummate?
and, would you consummate on your wedding night?

How do I get my wife to get over the fact that I called her lazy and selfish?
I called my wife lazy and selfish when she was pregnant because she wasn't acting,and she is still holding it against me.It was months ago and she won't let it go.How do I tell her to get ...

My husband is gross!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!?
My husband is so gross and I can not stand it. Before we got married all of my stuff was always nice and clean and smelled nice. We have been married since January 2008 and I can't stand it ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links