Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My husband wont make love to me.... he says he's always tired... is this normal?
Find answers to your legal question.

My husband wont make love to me.... he says he's always tired... is this normal?

since we have gotten married my husband has been really bad about wainting to have time for our intimate life.. He said that there is nothing wrong its just that he is tired but that everything is okay... I trust him completely but i want some input on a males point of veiw... should i be worried?

Jack Black
Rating
He isn't tired! He is getting some that is better than you...

drtoucan
Rating
Are you asking hime after he came back from a long day at work? Does he eat healthy? Excersise?

s06833
Rating
depends on what he does instead of making love whith you

spirit_of84
Rating
I don't think so- but maybe you could ask him what's making him so tired?

justin78248
Rating
I am stumped. Its always the other way around for me. Try marriage counseling....that is, if he will consider it. Bring up an article you read, just don't make it out to be all because You THINK something is wrong.

that beefy juicy taste
my wife has the same problem...wanna go on the show wife swap?

Rae247
Rating
This happens to everybody ! Believe me. Skip the questioning yourself and the back and forth worrying. Do something creative to get him interested or ask him about a fantasy that he has.

If he is still stone cold after that, then it might be a deeper issue you have to deal with.

mark90_2k2
Rating
perfectly normal... it happens, see a marriage councellor to see how to get the spark going... but dont what ever you do, hold it against him, it will only make matters worse

Tough Guy
Rating
He is probably overweight and stressed. You should be worried because it is not healthy for the relationship.

Have a GREAT day!
Rating
Whats making him so tired? I dont think you should be worried right now. Just talk to him and ask him why he feels so tired and see what you can do to help

CHOLICO
It is not normal, he probably has some issues, could be psychological, physical but you have better try to help him if he don't want help get worry !!!

kimd9832004
Rating
IF he is truly tired all the time he could have low testosterone.

have him go for a blood test. it could save you both!

not normal and not cool and its DEFINALTY not cool if he is asking you to continue along with him in this state without trying to find out why. UNLESS HE KNOWS WHY ALREADY!

reverse it. LOL i would LOVEEEEEEEEE to see a husband write on here saying "wifey is tired all the time what should i do?"
LOL

i know what those answers would be.

and paula that is HORRIBLE that you would say that to someone. GO TO HELL SISTER

Laker Fan
Rating
well that could be a sign that he is cheating but it could be he is just really tired, i wouldnt worry about it right now but if it goes on for a while than i would start worrying

Blondie
Rating
yes it's normal.

Evan K
Given that everything else is going well in your relationship, I wouldn't take offense. Is there something going on with work or other activities that he's involved with that are stressing him out? Does he work long hours? Is there something going on with his family or friends that could be bothering him?

It seems to me that the one thing he's too tired for is exactly what he needs to lighten up his load, so to speak.

Nena S
You shouldn't ignore this red flag...If you do, you will be sorry.

While it is possible that something might be wrong with him (he might be sick or overworked), you should also consider his behaviour. If he is acting weird or things don't make sense to you, he might be cheating. So be careful and try to get him to visit his doctor.
Good luck.

ND fan
Rating
sure, for a gay guy.

Pain_of_Unhappiness2
Rating
Perfectly normal if he works long overtime hours and is exhausted from a hard days work time.

Amy
We have been married 45 plus years and in our 60s now, and my husband and I haven't made love and slept together only once in 45 years. He never said he was tired because we only did it once. The first, last and only time happened on our wedding night and that lasted maybe 15 minutes, then he sat all night on the balcony of our hotel. The next morning he woke me up told me to get dressed we were going home cause he had to get ready for work. I had planned spending time alone for a week or so. That never worked out, we went home and he proceeded to tell me tonight he starts working the midnight shift and will stay there till its time to retire. He stayed for 40 plus years, and also right after our wedding night he moved himself to the basement where he hangs out to this day. I tried to leave him but I just couldn't file for divorce and I couldn't make enough money to exist on my own. I finally got tired of trying and just gave up . Its been a horrible life but I made it and accepted my life for what it is.

star
I also same with you ,i make love with my husband once a year (2 year 2009- 2010) is normal or not? i don't know want to trust him or not . because i heard outside has hidden a woman but until now no this woman appear

wishful
Just talk to him for me I've gotton to the point to where I won't even try anymores. It's better than trying and getting nowhere? When he wants me I don't want him because he has turned me down to many times :-( and when it happens it's over way to fast. I just don't know what to do anymores?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Am i stupid doing my ex husbands ironing for him or should i let him do it?

Additional Details
he is blind and coloured blind and sometimes i feel like dyeing his clothes for him but would he notice lol,am not doing this because i want him back.i love another ...

Is it okay for a 41-yr old to get married again after a divorce and two kids?

Additional Details
I mean a 41-yr old man. This question is NOT for me....

Is it possible for a BLACK man ................?
to have a biological child with straight blond hair and blue eyes and white skin?...

Divorce or not???
My husband and I have been together 10 years and are not getting along real great. We have three kids and at this point they are the only keeping us together. I know that I love him, I am just not In-...

Will I get married? ?
I was watching Tyra the other night & they were saying that 70% of black women are single.

I'm 20 years old, in my third-year of university, & have never experienced a true ...

First year of marriage has been awful - will it get any better?
We fight almost every day.

We lived together for 2 years before getting married and were fine, but once we got married it all wet downhill.

Why is this and will it get any ...

Question for women...
If your partner of 7 years punched you in the mouth, would you leave him immediately, no questions asked? Would it make a difference to you if he had never done it before & had had too much to ...

IS age 37 considered old for a woman?

Do I live in hell?
I broke up with my girlfriend of over four years. She moved in next door with the subject of her adultary, got pregnant within a month of our seperation and now her and her new feller are trying to ...

Ladies, would you ever marry a guy that plans on living with his parents & does not want kids?

Additional Details
looks like I must change my plans then........

My wife's butt has become squishy and blubbery and frankly, I don't like it...?
Every time I'm near it I can't help but think of the time I was in a car accident and the airbags deployed...

What should I say?...

I just got married 5 mos ago is it appropriate for my husband to smack other's butts?
My husband and I play on a pool league for a local bar. He seems to think its no big deal when he touches the other girls on the teams butts and they in turn touch his some of them are married & ...

BIG PROBLEM PELASE HELP ME?
I am 18 and my boyfriend edward wants to get married to me but the problem is hes a vampire what do i do
Additional Details
Haha lmao im so hyper so i decided to ask a really stupid ...

My wife is really getting fat and ugly?
What should I do about it?...

My fiance has just been sentenced to 5 years in prison????
I'm 19 and we were living together and trying for a baby we both had brilliant job's and we own our house. I'm completely lost i love him with all my heart and soul we were due to get ...

Wife at Pool with Neighbors?
We've recently moved into a house that has a very large, nice outdoor pool. There are two teenaged boys that live next door. My wife has invited them to use the pool whenever one of us are out ...

When is it o.k. to cheat?

I dont love my wife?
i am really not in love with my wife anymore. She is very selfish and overall we have nothing in common. Now I will not divorce her so please dont give me that answer. We have a baby due very soon ...

My husband didn't get me anything for mothers day?
I was joking around with my husband and said that not only should the baby get me a present, but the dogs too. Again, this was a joke. My husband turned around and said, "YOU EXPECT A GIFT!"...

If you could cheat on your spouse and your spouse not find out would you?
I'm not asking this to justify anything. Because if were able to cheat on her, and her not find out, I still wouldn't cheat on her, because I know that I would have to carry that guilt ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links