Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife's friend asked me to come over and strip ?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife's friend asked me to come over and strip ?

the wallpaper off of the bathroom. Now I did a lousy stripping job and she's upset. I told her I'm not a professional and my stripping is not bad considering it's free.

My wife thinks she's being lame, since by stripping for her I was doing her a favor.

Should I have to pay for a professional to come over and strip for her just to make her happy?
Additional Details
HOLY COW 54 answers!!!

rose m
Rating
god.. she asked for favor.. she should be thankful!!

well, tell her to get a proffesional one and let her pay it

can you strip for me? hehe

Sam C
NO NEVER PAY FOR WHAT YOU CAN DO YOURSELF STRIPPERMAN!

lthm
Rating
Well, did you mislead her by saying you were better at stripping than you actually were? Maybe you just didn't have the right equipment.

Anastacia
hahaha

Manika
lol good one

no it wasn't your fault you did what was asked of you if she didn't' t like it then she should've tried doing it herself

brokenhearted1
Rating
lol...that's hilarious! does your wife know?

xoxoxo<3
Rating
hahahhahahaha that is so funny!!!!!!! whoever came up with that is very creative haha

serial violator nd fan
Rating
was it marge? i don't think homer will pay...

Andy
Rating
LMAO

channien
LOL, Best question of the day!

<3
Rating
hhaha you scared me for a sec..i thought you meant like striptease. yes she is being lame and you should just tell her to F off and that she is lucky you did it at all!!

MUSIC=LIFE
Rating
LOL ROTFL!!!!!!!!!

ctm360
hahahaha.
best question I've seen all day.

☺♫Dave♂♠
hahahhahahahhaha nice one

supernova
ooooooooo i was thinking something else

ArkAngel 06
Rating
Hahaha lol this made me laugh
funny times

trible_ice
Dang i need a good laugh.

jwwinborne
hahahhahahahahhahaha you are brilliantly clever. i appreaciate this joke very much.

i think you would enjoy the link below, also a joke
http://www.newsflavor.com/Opinions/My-Advice-to-Barack-Obama.478639

SoMeBoDy
Rating
haha :)

Aquarius k
Sorry but i didnt get u!

Jo Jo
Rating
Be apologetic, but remind her that she knows you are not a professional and that you were just trying to do her a favor. I don't think it's your responsibility to help her pay for someone to strip the wallpaper, unless you did some damage and now it will cost more then it would have in the first place. If you did cause some damage you might want to consider paying the difference in order to preserve the friendship and keep the drama to a minimum.

Complicated
Oh just get off your keister and go finish the job! Remember, a job is never done until everyone is satisfied with the work. ;)

Fonz
Your definition of "friend" must be very different from mine.

Supernatural Girl
Rating
Yous wife's friend is an ungrateful turd and should be happy you tried to help. if she is not happy with your stripping skills she can hire a professional and pay for him to strip the way she wants.

yayu
I am sorry that you didn't have a happy ending.

puffin8net
Rating
hahahahahahahahaha

thanks that made my day

abigailx3
No. She asked you for a favor and you agreed. When she asked you, she knew for a fact that you were not a professional. You did what was asked of you to the best of your abilities and just because she isn't happy with them doesn't mean that money should come out of YOUR pocket for repairs to meet HER standards. Be apologetic so that you do not ruin your wife's friendship but you do not need to deal with this situation any further.

michaelproe130
No way man, You better not pay, First you did her a favor by not charging her. Then She complains, YOull be a wierd fool if you pay for it. I would laugh at her face if i was u. She has to be joking man. SHes crazy. You better not pay for anything at all.

Movie Star
Rating
Wow that scared me for a second!

David
dont go!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Serious Question? Here is what happened, I was checking my email account, and there was an email from super 8
I opened it up and it was address to my husband (we do not share an email account) It them was asking him to fill out a satisfactory questionair.. When stated that he arrived at 11:30PM (4/10/07), ...

Is this a good way to let my ex wife know how much she made me suffer through the divorce she insisted on?
The divorce was painful for me since I loved her so much, yet she was so cold about it. We have no kids, & she said reason for divorce was because I had an anger problem & couldnt understand ...

My brother is going to ask a girl he loves to marry him but no body in the family wants him to marry that girl
no body in our family is approving that girl since she is less Education from him and poorer and she came from not so good family but they have been in a realationship together for five years

Husband refuses to share password with wife?
I couldn't care less what's in his email. But the mere fact that he doesn't confide in me enough to reveal it, bothers me.

Your opinion?
Additional Details
yes.....

Do you think that when your spouse.....?
shoots down every hope, dream, aspiration, goal, want and need, it's time to throw in the towel?
Additional Details
it's not even about my husband--so please don't ...

Can women verify this bra question?
a woman online just told me that no woman really wants to wear a bra - is this true? Who agrees with it?
thank ...

I want this guy who is married how do I get him. What tricks?

This guy at work wants me, i want him ,he's married and so am i what to do ?
It started off as a friendship and is becoming more i can't stop thinking about him. I love my husband but i want him bad. switching jobs is not and an option. help me.
Additional Details

My misses asked me to wash the dishes tonight? Should I?
The last time I checked I still had balls, so I refused. She aint happy. Should I give in and wash them or stick to my guns. is it worth the hastle. You know how women are, this is just ammo for ...

When I married my wife, she was skinny and beautiful. She has put on 100 lbs and is nothing but a fatty now.?
What can I do to get her to be skinny again. I can't even stand to look at her much less sleep with her....

How can I make it easier for myself to stay a virgin til' marriage?
I'm going to take a vow of abstinence. I read the bible but I still find temptation hard. What are somethings I should do if I find myself in a situation , like a spur-of the-moment, or ways to ...

I'm 16 and moving in with my fiance` in June. What do you think?
Yes, you heard me right. I am sixteen years old and engaged. But I know that he is the love of my life. I know a lot of people may not think so, or that I am too young to know or feel what true love ...

I really don't understand, help?
ok, we've all done it, i cheated on my wife for an extended period of time, she was an employee and hired her so i could keep her close to me while my wife was none the wiser.

The ...

Do you believe in god?
If so why?
If no why not?
no hate comments please, ...

Is it appropriate for a woman from the office to call a married man on his personal time?
Ok, so my husband started this new job a few months ago. Well, since then atleast once a week while we are at home either after work, or on the weekend, this woman calls his phone. She usually calls ...

My wife and I split almost 1 year ago?
last night i met her and new boyfriend in the pub by accident,
we chatted and where very cordial. later in the gents her new boyfriend asked me if i wanted to go home with them both ??

Is my husband unreasonable or is it me? Need outside answers?
I am a stay at home mom of 3 but I also have my own business and work from home, the kids are 15, 9 and 9 months old. My husband works outside the home. I sometimes feel the need to get away and go ...

Would it be wrong for me to ask my ex husband to come to dinner with me and the kids?
on Christmas eve? I have made a cd with all of his favorite songs and I will have food that I know he likes. I think it would be good to have our family together for the night. My sister and her ...

What age were you when you got married?
and how did you know that they were the "one"?...

K. I'm crying now. Thanks. I don't really have any friends...?
Or anyone to talk to. I can't stop crying. Yes, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Yes, I have kids. Yes, I can't leave him. No, I'm not going to cheat again. Please help me?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, November 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links