Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife cheated on me with more than one person. she says she is done cheating, will she stop?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife cheated on me with more than one person. she says she is done cheating, will she stop?

chrisser
no, have you ever been unfaithful to her?

willow, the yodakitty from hell
I don't think so , but I don't know her, so it is hard to say ...

rkrell
Rating
I wish I could say she would but I can tell you from experience that she won't. She has crossed a line and every time she crossed that line to cheat it got easier and easier. She may stay true to you for awhile but eventually she will be tempted again and that line will be so easy for her to cross once again. I know it hurts but you are better off ending things now than trying to work them out with her.

babytroiano
Rating
I always say once a cheater, always a cheater - you're better off finding someone who will treat you better. Some things are worth working out but she has cheated on you with multiple people. You deserve better.

curious_Dalton
Rating
No, you think staying with her now will make you happy, but in the long run, it'll just bring you so much more pain. You should respect yourself more, and protect yourself more. There are good faithful women out there, just got to look a little bit and find one! I got a feeling you're wrapped up in your wife's looks, a pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart!

Kraken Uramen
I don't think so, Jack.

annie11296
let me answer this way simply no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no never never

sissy9998
Rating
problemly not but don't let her get you down try to work it out if not set her free. one time cheat yeah she can stop but more than once i dout it.

Truth Hurts
You already know the answer to that question soldier boy. No. What made her cheat all those other times? Lonliness? Boredom?
What will happen when she experiences whatever those feelings were again? She is not done. And you won't be able to trust her either.

Babygurl
Rating
2 me a person will never change but others disagree, she will still cheat or not but its up 2 u 2 find out, give her a second chance or tell her u dont want ur feelings hurt again that she need 2 get the steppin.

c.schreiber
Rating
probably not.

Sean
Rating
Probably not.

princessaranda
Once a cheater always a cheater, if she really loved you then she would have never done it the first time and then a second time. You need to move on and find someone who will respect you.

sexymommy9977
HELL NO she will not.

stud989
Rating
No offense to you but once a sl ut always a sl ut. sad but true.

Trixie
Once a cheater...

sundayschild63
more than one..no..better keep an eye on her.

casj2006
once a cheater always a cheater....they have a tendency to cheat and find that "excitement" knowing they might get away with it.

if she stops, are you able to get over it and forgive her completely?

celticwoman777
I am so sorry that you have had to deal with such pain. I know it isn't easy.

Since she has cheated on you multiple times I believe your wife needs counseling to get to the root of why she cheats. And you both need marriage counseling to expose the root of the cheating and find a way of healing and reconciling.

Please pray this prayer (Beliefnet.com):

Dear God,
You have defined my desire: to be of immeasurable value to my spouse. Guide me in the ways that lead to this richness in relationship, and be glorified in my every effort.

I want to honor my spouse--and you--through my behavior. How can I do that today? Please show me and empower me.
Amen. ~~~ Heather Kopp | Source: "God's Little Book of Guarantees for Marriage" (Multnomah).

I pray that you and your wife can heal from all that has caused this painful rift in your marriage. God bless you both!

demonic_4u
Rating
thats a big negative and time to take that negativity out of your life buddy

tmladenka
she's probably out banging someone right now!

Blondie
Rating
You need to cheat on her ...show her who's the man.....let her feel what you felt....then if she ever cheat on you again...find someone else...good luck!

scooby.doo
l dont think she will. maybe its time to think about parting and both move on ,

msterrall1981
depends....how long ago was the last time? what was the reason? did she seem sincere?

ayowin
nope, sounds like she cant control herself! you guys need marriage counseling or a divorce. try counseling first.

dk
Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'm sorry to say, but I see a divorce in your future.

jaimestar64cross
Rating
Get into some marriage couseling and also get some blood test done - make sure she didn't bring home something like AIDS...

wlc87
Rating
If you thought she would stop you wouldn't have asked this question. You know the answer. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If they do it once they will do it over and over again. Get out and don't look back.

4th_river
Rating
No.
You need to go to counseling and resolve whatever issues caused her to cheat. There is a reason she did it, and you need to find out why and work to change it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

· Would you ever cheat on your husband/wife?

Getting married at 17, is that too young??
Im 17 yrs old and me and my boyfriend have been together over a year. i have known him for about 5 or 6 and he is my best friend. we started out as friends then best friends and now my boyfriend. ...

How can i discourage my husband from having extra marital affairs?

MY GlRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT,SHOULD I TELL MY WIFE ITS HER FAULT SHE LET HER LOOKS GO AND DOESNT TURN ME ON?

Additional Details
she didnt take care of her body and i find it hard to make love to someone whos quite fat now and has saggy breasts....

Everytime my husband beats me he apologizes and tells me he loves me afterwards, is this acceptable?
I really love him and he's such a nice guy, but my idiot friends say it's "wrong"...

What do you believe is the key to a successful marriage?

Additional Details
thanks for all your great answers so far!...

Do I give my husband another chance?
It all started almost 3 years ago he came home said he didnt love me anymore so he left me. I took him back after 2 months. then he tells me that he slept with my best friend while we were ...

NO Judgements PLEASE!! Need Honest, Serious Advice & Opinions!!!?
Okay, this guy and I have been friends for 2 yrs. He is married and his wife treats him like dirt. So he has confided in me on several occasions. One night, we hooked up, it just happened. It was not ...

My wife wont sleep with me unless i give her money for it each time , what can i do?

I'm a married man and my wife is pregnant, but I'm only 26, I'm still a child inside me, where can i run? help

What is the most beautiful thing about marriage?

Married only: How long have you been married?

Additional Details
My husband and I have been married for 5 months now....<3...

Do you think it wrong to have an affair if your married?

Should I leave my husband?
I cheated on my husband and now I'm afraid that he may cheat also so I think that I should leave him so we he don't hurt me like I know he will feel if he found out. I regret cheating and ...

I need some advise.... I don't know if I should talk to my husband after our fight..?
My husband and I got in a fight maybe it was my fault or what not, but he shouldn't have hung up on me, I always let things go when we fight, we never talk about them because it gets us no where,...

Would you marry someone for money?
If that person was worth 1.6 billion dollars? Personally, I myself don't think people should marry for money. They should marry for love....

Isn't it ok to punch your wife once in a while?
My wife and I were out dining tonite. Sure, I had a couple too many drinks maybe, but she was wearing this very ugly shirt, and I couldn't stand looking at it any longer. THEN, she drank her ...

I am having an affair with a girl at work, she is 39 I am 59 we are both married. I luv her and am confused?
We are both married to respective partners. I love her (I think) and spend a lot of time with her at work, and the odd night away in a travelodge when we can. She doesn;t love her husband but is ...

Is it ever ok for a man to hit a woman?
In a relationship

What do you do if violence has become a part of your relationship?...

I want to cheat on my wife. Help?
I don't care who with, but she must be a woman. Any ideas on how I can do it and get away with it?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links