Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife constantly complains. Do you think there is a big problem with us?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife constantly complains. Do you think there is a big problem with us?

la la
Rating
obviously she is not happy no affense but maybe u should talk to her and work things outt

little_ms.knowitall
What does she complain about? About life in general? If so, maybe you can encourage her to make changes in her life so that she can be happier, and thus complain less. If she is complaining about you and your relationship, then maybe it's time to examine whether or not those complaints are valid. If it means either you or her (or both) need to make some changes in the things that you do or in certain behaviors you exhibit, then maybe her complaining is her way of communicating her dissatisfaction. If after changes are made and she still complains, then it may be that your wife needs to examine for herself what exactly will make her happy and then decide how to remedy the situation. Sometimes it's not about you.

† Dark Prince †
Rating
Sorry friend ive never met a women that didnt complain

manni
are you listening what she is complaining about and trying to help
or is it a cry for attention make sure you listen and try to understand her side of the complain if it is some thing you are doing try to correct it other wise she is either unhappy with something else or is just trying to get your attention to her.

either way try to be honest to your self and to her and if it is some thing that can be solved talk to her about it and figure a middle ground otherwise you will drive each other crazy, and you may never know why.

Nikki
Rating
Hahaha definitely not. Im a girl and i know i complain a lot sometimes. Its just something girls do and we dont even realize it sometimes. What you can do is try andhelp the stuff she complains about and make them easier. Or just tell her not to worry so much about it and giver her a romantic night in.. I hope this will help

john b
Rating
Do you give her something to complain about? Sometimes, complaining is justified.

Deirdre O
Rating
You wife can complain because there is a big problem with your marriage or with you or maybe the problem lies within her. Some people are only able to focus on the negative side of everything and actually complain more from habit than anything else. What you need to do is suggest couples counselling so that you can discuss with a person who is completely neutral to your relationship what the problems are and how to deal with them. This way you will be able to find out if the complaining is actually justified or whether there is another underlying problem with her. Good luck to both of you.

sparkman
Congratulations, you're definitely married to a human female..

lovelymerle
Rating
Depending on what she's complaining about, maybe, but really, all women complain.

GranGran
Rating
No.She just doesnt know another way of being.Say positive things to her when she complains.Most people if they see positive coming back at them thats the way they can learn a different way to express themselves.Behavior is learned.If your parents behave a certain way,then you probably pick up the behavior.And its very hard to change behavior.Tell her you love her but that her behavior may come between you two if she doesnt get a little happier on life.Tell her not to sweat the small stuff.

fiacat
Depends on what she thinks is a problem.
She a neat freak and you are a slob, no problem get off your tail end and do some cleaning. This works the opposite way too.

Does she always ask things in a question form, if so, that means she thinks there is a problem. Dig for more details.

Be the man, say what you really think.
Like when wives ask "does this make me look fat?" tell the truth, some clothes do make her look fat.

Ellagirl
Rating
lol

pqrama
Depends on what she complains about and if she is justified in her complaints. Give us more information, please.

tammy c
Rating
IT IS CALLED VENTING LOLOLOL
She is letting it loose so she doesn't explode. We all do it in one form or another

lottanoise2day
It could be a problem. It depends on what the complaining is about. Maybe you should listen to te complaints to see if there is really a problem. If not, she just like to nag.

Dimples
Rating
From a woman's point of view, it depends on what she complains about. If it's something very small that doesn't need to be argued about then Yes, something bigger is going on but if she clearly states her problem and expects something more from you, then No and Yes.
What you need to do is sit down with her and ask her what's really bothering her. Listen to her and talk out a solution for the both of you.

jcsas_2000
Rating
There's something bothering her, not just the complaints. Ask her what's really bothering her, if she is not ready to fess up then tell her when she is ready you are all ears.

bob
Rating
she prolly jus on her period.

mld m
Rating
Look whose the complainer.

Tiria N
Rating
no maybe you just need to communicate more, is there any particular reason she complains, or do you think she has nagging wife syndrome. Or are you making too much of it. I think you should speak to her about how you feel, and see what she has to say, have an open mind and discuss it rationally, and hopefully there is a simple resolution to your problem, thats if there is a problem!

kelly r
Rating
are you giving her a lot to complain about??

msjuliet2005
depends on what she's complaining about.

She Devil
Rating
Need to both sit down and TALK. Not yell at each other or make snide comments. Then marriage counseling. It can REALLY help save a marriage. Eventually she will get tired of complaining and you will get tired of listening.

axc772000
Rating
Waht does she complain about?

xxgq
Rating
sounds normal to me. I would only worry if she stops....

Wonderer
Rating
If its PMS, you better start getting use to it. Keep a big calender where both of you can see, because she will be that way once a month, every month. It wiill help for both of you to be well informed and if its really bad and someone is in denial, than you better head to a doctor, to learn how to deal with it.
Good luck!

Rebornie
Rating
If she stops complaining, then you are in big problem!

.o0O O0o.
I would have to agree 100% with Michael B

mudduck754
Rating
No all women b*tch ..its what they do...it becomes a problem when she starts to throw things and break stuff which for some reason is never her stuff,,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it fair that i have to pay child support to a ex partner who is now married .?
they both work full time like me and my new partner i pay £55 a week..how can this be right?...

My husband has got another woman pregnant but we can't divorce before the baby is born.?
Am I in anyway legally linked to this baby when it is born?...

My husband is going to prison and he said he wants a divorce if i go to san diego this weekend. what do i do?

Would you marry a man 13 years older than you?
I've been with my man for 4 years, we've lived together for 3 of them. He proposed on Saturday. What is scaring me is that if I marry him I will die a widow (because of the age gap). I love ...

If your boyfriend is abusive to you while dating when u 2 marry will he be less abusive? cuz u are his wife?
and as such will respect u more? do u know of any men that r abusive or were?...

What is the secret to a long lasting and a happy relationship / marriage?
I have met people who were happily married for 20 years to 55 years, and they all have their reasons, some say its giving each other space, while the others say its about adapting to the new life ...

Last night I got my wife's sister pregnant by accident, what do I do?
We were just fooling around and things got hot and heavy and I accidently got her pregnant, would my wife understand this?...

Not sure if I should cheat on my wife... I love her so much... Please help!?
I love her so much, but there is this really, really, I mean REALLY!!! hot bombshell who just moved in two houses down from ours.. Now me and my wife got married just about a year ago, i have been ...

I need your opinion. Adults only please.... i dont want 13 yr old trying to give me advice...?
So for a little while there... I though I was pregnant. Well I'm not. But my boyfriend said something that freaked me out a little last night... He said.. You know what would be sad? If you were ...

Im 18 should I get married?
My boyfriend and I have know each other for 5 years. We got together in 2005 and this year he asked me to marry him. He already told my parents that he wants to get married with me. As far as our ...

My wife has a safety pin on her bra to fix it?
We have plenty of money so why wouldnt she just get herself some new bra's.
just curious....

How many chances should I give my cheating wife?
My wife slept with her best friend, any old Army buddy a few years ago. When I discovered what happened and confronted her, she promised to break all contact so that we could repair our marriage. S...

I've done something terrible.?
I got so drunk last night - I just went mental. You could call it alcohol induced psychosis. Anyway - cut a long story short, I stormed out on my husband, went out, and cheated on him. I love him ...

Should I give the engagement ring back?
My fiancee & I broke up 5 months ago, I still have the ring. The reason we broke up is because he was taping my phone conversations, trying to put spyware on my computer & he took hair out of ...

Who would you rather choose for your wife/husband: a person more or less intelligent than you?
And why?...

Would like to get married but not good looking, should i get a mail order bride or try to get a fat chick?
im serious........what do u think......im a guy scared of rejection too. should i try to move to a poorer country.....no females like me........

HONESTLY, would you have a one-night stand for one million dollars?
Cash in hand.

If you answered yes, what about with the same gender?

Just popped in my head.
Additional Details
Assuming you're married currently......

Should I charge my wife rent?
Due to my wife finding out about 32 of my 112 cases of infidelity during our twenty year marriage, she is now living in the east wing of our estate. However, as I own the property, should I charge ...

I am in a marriage with a very mentaly abusive alcoholic husband?
I have wanted to leave for almost three years now, but with two beautiful small daughters I dont know how I can afford it. Cannot live on child support alone. I am scared, have never lived on my own ...

Leave, stay, something else?
I've been married to my wife for just over a year. And in that year, the relationship hasn't been equal. I wasn't a mean husband, but I sure as hell wasn't a good one. B...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links