Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife left 3 months ago no contact at all how long should a guy wait for some sign?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife left 3 months ago no contact at all how long should a guy wait for some sign?

knucklespiluck
Rating
it's definitely time now. first of all, her leaving is the most prominent sign. have you contacted her family, maybe something bad has happened. hopefully not. but her not contacting you, maybe she is at a crossroad in her life and is not sure of what step to take next. also she may have lost her 'inner peace' if i were you i would take the next step and see where this situation exactly stands. good luck. and remember time keeps ticking away, you can't bring it back.

Bear Naked
It is over....go file before she does.

Brianna S
only a week

Rawrrrr
Rating
Well, 3 months is a long time not to contact someone. I'd say that her leaving with no contact is either her way of getting away from you or a sign that something terrible happened to her. Have you tried talking to her family to at least see if she is okay?

tas-okay
Rating
THAT'S LONG ENOUGH. TIME TO MOVE ON.

physandchemteach
You waited 3 months longer than I would. If someone leaves me, I don't take them back. I would have been at a lawyers office the next day.

god bless us all
Sorry but if thats how she has a marriage just go on with your life. How long were you married? Do you have kids? Wow she should have at least talk to you about it!

adobeprincess
I think you have waited long enough time to move on. File for a divorce and get a new life. Time for you to heal and move on. My condolences, but she is a dud.

Amanda K
It's over, dude. Bad thing is, you can't file for divorce without knowing where she is, because they have to know where to serve the papers to her at. Try getting an annulment and move on with your life.

mini_stef26
Rating
If I had a husband, 3 days without news would be too much. Sorry, but don't expect her to come back ever.

The Doctor
Rating
It's been long enough.

kjnsr
1 day

swarr2001
Rating
I'm so sorry, dear, but the sign is neon and right in front of your face. See an attorney about this. I am so sorry for what has happened to you. Counseling is a good start. Good luck.

cejay1953
Probably without any contact she has found someone else. Have you tried calling her to see what she wants to do about the marriage? This may be the way of finding out exactly what she wants to do. I would not give up until your sure she doesn't want to work on it. Only you can say how long before moving ahead with your life.

davbig2
Rating
why wait

KiTtYcAt7
Rating
sorry to say but you should move on ,its more than enough time. seek help from a therapist through this difficult time

swtz69drmz
Rating
If it has been three months, I would say that it is over. Time has been your sign all along. You should move on at this point.

shortyonwheelz2005
that is the sign shes never commin back and shes with another guy

WitchTwo
Rating
File for divorce babe, its over. You better make sure shes been seen around or you may be accused to something far worse! You can always serve her at her last known address or her parents via mail.

Lynn K
Have you reported her as a missing person? If not, do so, then contact a divorce lawyer.

babes
Rating
a sign for what, she already left. thats a lil too late buddy..

TheSlayor
The first sign was when she left. The second sign was when you didn't hear from her. What other sign are you looking for?

clcalifornia
Isn't being gone for three months a big enough sign .
Hey, how do you know she left as opposed to her being missing.
You can file a missing person report with the cops where you live.

Totoru
You actually waited 3 months? Hey a week is time enough.

justmedrt
Rating
No contact in 3 months? I'd run to the nearest legal forms shop and file for divorce.........move on......... there are soooo many other women out there!!! Good luck!!!

Bachelor boy
Rating
She has answered your question already. Seems like she does not want to be with you. Try contacting her and try to work things out. If nothing good comes of it its time to move on.

amy w
Rating
thats a tough one were you fighting alot?was she cheating?Do you know where she is?Ask her friends too see if they know. Talk to her when you can maybe a counselor can help if that fails you do what you have to.I hope all works out

horseknickers
Rating
well, it`s in your question!i think you can forget her and move on now.she isn`t coming back!

sweet_angle
What sign are you talking about.! if you really love your wife, you dont need to wait for a sign.Find her and talk to her. If you only waiting for a sign, you are waiting for nothing.

Dusty Rose
What kind of sign are you waiting for, a kick in the head, she has left, no contact, its over fellow

luvlisteningtomusic
A sign? She left you!!!! There is your sign.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Would you be offended if your spouse asks for prenaptual contract?
prenaptual contract that stipulates both parties walk away with what they have brought in before marriage.
Additional Details
Considering the rate of divorce nowadays, better be prepared ...

Should I leave my husband??
I have been married for 3 years and I have a 3 year old girl. All we do is fight all the time. He has hit me and has called me every name in the book. I have tried to work it out for my daughter, but ...

Burning Question for the Ladies!!?
Ladies pls help, I like would to know what are some of your thoughts when you first meet or see a man that looks nice or that you might be interested in?....Example..I was in a major store today and I...

My husband is obsessed with my weight, what should I do?
My husband has never been happy with my weight. Neither have I but I'm pregnant and I can't do much right now. Lately, all he's ever been talking about is me losing all the weight ...

What do you do with the ring?
I've just divorced my husband of 3 years, together for 7 and it's pretty hard still. He cheated on me and moved out over a year ago. he is VERY sorry and we're trying to be friends. T...

Does a husband have the right??
Does a husband have the right to tell you that you can't have male friend because he's scaried you will cheat?I should add that 2 years ago my husband had an affair with a 18 year old and ...

I'm 25 and my g/f wants me neutered?
She doesn't want kids. I probably don't either but I'm not 100% sure. I don't want to do something I regret. What else can we do, besides using condoms? The pill is causing ...

Should I tell his wife I'm in love with him?
Derek my mate, recently got a new laptop. Since then he never answers the phone or his front door nor does he call me.
On the odd occasion that he does answer he says "Mark, really busy ...

Should i betray my hubby ?
After 15 years of marriage....and been a faithful wife all these years, finally i discover that my hubby is having an intimate affair with his married colluege. And its been going on for years.

What is the ONE thing that would make you immediately walk away from your spouse?

Is it possible for a father to get custody of his children in a divorce in today's world?

Embarrassing Husband....?
What do I do with him? He always says the wrong things and is a constant embarrassment at functions. I can't divorce him... not the done thing, any suggestions to keep him quiet outside of the ...

Is it wrong to be in a pretty good marriage and want to?
kiss a stranger?
Additional Details
wow loads of answers...most of you seem to agree its fine to think these thoughts but not act on them. Yes I had the thought I still have the thought. ...

Can my husbands EX WIFE give her new baby his last name????
I know this is still her last name evn though they are divorced...and they both (my husband and his exwife) have 2 children together (my step sons)who have my last name (and my husband's. OUr ...

Women only - Do women like a men who enjoy cooking, cleaning, and helping around the house?
Would you appericiate and love them for that?
Additional Details
Thank you. I was just wondering because I did everything plus maintained the outside. While my wife who left me been ...

Women only: My wife has a stripper fantasy...What do you think?
She's very fit and graceful, the product of lots of aerobics . We're both successful professionals, and prominent in our church and community.

However, she has this secret ...

I had S*ex with My BROTHER IN-LAW? I was drank and we had s*ex now we keep doing it.?
At a family party 8 months ago my brother in-law and i had s*ex. We were really drank. We have been taking shots.So he and i went for a walk outside and somehow ended up having S*ex. Since then we ...

Whts wrong in having a extra marital relation?
when u have good relation with ur husband also but u cant forget ...

Am I wrong for asking if the baby is mine?
Me and wife have been married since July and found out she was pregnant about a month ago. She told me the other night that she wants me out of the house and she wants to get back with her ex but he ...

Is it okay that my husband has an obsession with other womens bodies?
I hate the fact that my husband is joining several websites and gaining several female friends that are showing their bodies. He even comments on his page he is married but loves looking at other ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links