Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife moved out,,,says she doesnt love me...she will not talk to me....she still goes to our church...?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife moved out,,,says she doesnt love me...she will not talk to me....she still goes to our church...?

she filed for divorce, she told our pastor that i have changed, but too late, no, i have not cheated or mistreated her other than she says no respect, i have tried very hard, im at my wits end. been married for 19 months,,,she's 29,,im 50..we had what i thought was good. she's been married twice before..1 child from each..ages 6 and 9, she has told her mother and sister that its over, she will not talk to anyone who would try to tell her to work it out, our pastor told her she was wrong and didn't have no scriptural backing..and she does not. she has been talking to someone who has gave her wrong advice..i pray that God would help in this..she seems to be very angry at me. i cant talk to her or be around her [she got a protective order against me] not because she's scared but so i just cant talk to her..ive never mistreated her in that way, 9 months ago,,,she loved me more than anything..now she says she dont..i ask her if she ever did,,,she said yes..when we first met,,she has given up it seems,, her mother has even tried to talk to her...as well as her dad,,,she told them she doesn't want to talk about it..told our pastor the same thing,,where do i go from here? please,,no negative answers,, will she ever come back..?she told her mother that she felt like she had to walk on egg shells around me, didn't know that,,,before she left,,she sat up in bed and said,,you dont think im a very good christian..do you..i said thats between you and God,, i feel as though that she herself was try n to live up to my standards rather than Gods,,it seems,,at this point..she is very hard hearted,,seems she wants her old lifestyle back,,and hang on to her church..cant have both. about a year ago,,she wanted to get help,,i said we would,,we didnt...then i said ide like to...she said its to late, its like she's pulled in two directions,,so far,,she's picking the easy way out...mixed up i think,,thanks for your help..

∂ιαиα †Matisyahu†
then sign the divorce documents... why should you plead for love? let her go

jazzfanmd
Rating
Don't hold her if she doesn't want to be with you, life is too short for that. If she's not yet 30 and this is the 3rd time that she's been to the altar with someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, the problem is probably with her, not with you. Good luck!!

hannermark
Unfortunately there is not much you can do. I recommend you find yourself a support group or talk to your pastor.

For her to be married 3 times, she sounds like someone who doesn't really want to be in a marriage at all and is some how trying to satisfy some body elses (parents? childrens?) wishes for her to be married.

For now I recommend you get the support you need, and be sure to don't get taken advantage of.

love4ever
Rating
The Good Lord will bring you someone that will Cherish and love you. Go ahead and sign the divorce papers.

FunkyChicken2000
Dude, just drop it and walk away.
She is never going to be the women you want her to be, and she knows it.
She is leaving now rather than drag this on for longer.
It's in both your best interests to just move on.

• Leo •
Seriously, you need to leave this relationship ALONE. She doesn't even seem like the nice type of person to be with anyways. Sign those papers, and move on. You deserve way better than her, man.

justme
Is she having an affair? Not to throw anything out there there that would hurt you more but that is a possible reason for her behavior. I do not know what advice to give you other than pray for her and you talk to the preacher since she will not go with you. If you have tried your hardest to keep this marriage together then you are blameless and all you can do is pray for her.

Lily
Rating
I think you need to continue to pray about this. I don't think God wants your marriage to end. Its up to your wife if she wants to try to work things out with you but if you continue to pray God can help restore your marriage. Trust me there is no impossibles to the lord. Try not to suffocate your wife and give her some space. Don't stalk her that will only make things worse. Try to be her friend when she is ready for it and don't add any unnecessary pressure to this whole ordeal. Good luck and don't give up if you really believe in this. Just be patient and leave it to God.

Denver
Rating
She has met someone else. Sorry to say. Good luck.

geminig
Rating
Get a divorce!!

Shannon
Sounds like she used you.
She tried to be something she's not and she associated the way it had her feel with you.

If you want her to stay, tell her you don't care if she ever goes to church and again and don't care if she tries to live her life as a Christian.

If you do care... it was not meant to be.

originata
She's 29 and has already been married 3x. From the other things you've said, it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants to do with herself and unfortunately, you sounded like one of her short-term experiments. It's time to move on and accept that it's over. I don't think she'd come back but if she did I wouldn't trust it to last.

LaLALALA
Please don't take this the wrong way ok but seriously you probably drove her nuts with all the God talk! Having religion is awesome but being obsessed over it is another thing. How can I tell you are by everything you just wrote. She probably feels like she was living in a box and being controlled by you. I think people blow it way out of portion what they think a good and a bad Christian is nobody can say who is and who isn't for sure. Only God can judge why people don't listen to the bible on that I will never know.
My ex husband was so into being a good Christian and God talks and this and that. He failed to notice that there is life outside the church and life does go on and as with any human being every human does sin and things happen.
I told him the samething she told you it's to late and I have no regrets what so ever about it.
FYI your wife should have not to live up to your standards or Gods I'm going to let you in on a little of something alright God wants everybody to be their own person and be who they are not live up to anothers standards.

This is why I am against org religion it's more like being in a cult than it is actually showing respect to God!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Ladies, are grown women really this naive?
I was at an electronics store and a woman (MILF) walked up to me and started talking to me about all the different types of electronics as we waited for help. She talked to me for about an 1/2 hour ...

Is premarital counseling a must for couples before marriage?

Drunk boyfriend told me to "f off"?.....?
Yesterday in a group of friends I was talking about how I wanted to learn how to play an instrument. While I was talking I said how I wanted to be great like this one person that play the same ...

Need some advice please?
I'm 41 i'm married been married for 3 years and i have a 17 year old son my husband is 35. Anyways, before we got married i talked to my husband about kids (that i might not want any more ...

Do you think i have done wrong?
HI there,

I have been married for nearly 2 and half years and also have a baby, me and my husband recently separated for a while due to tensions and stress in our marriage because my ...

Is it a healthy idea if my finace work in a private business with his parents?
does affect our marriage? is living next to his parents and working with them will affect our life together. does money and business ruin the family union?...

When was ur divorce ?

So if my husband misses his ex mistress even tho they broke up, can me and him still be happy?
I know a lot of you criticise me for 'asking the same question" (even though I don't think they are the same) I need to ask this.

My husband now cannot get in touch with his ...

What do you think of domestic discipline in relationships?

Additional Details
I mean spanking....

Was a virgin when i got married?
sometimes i think it would have been better if i had slept around a little. i have no experiance what so ever and sometimes i feel like were both not getting everything we could have out of it. guys ...

Help! My husband says Iam suffocating him, Iam a being obssesive? and what are the signs?

Additional Details
He says that I want to spend time with him every minute of the day and that its hard for me to let him go to work, I wont let him download music because I start ...

Question for divorced women with children whose ex-husband has remarried?
What do you think about spending time with your ex with the kids, either at your home or in a public setting?
Additional Details
My husbands ex-wife has convinced him that they need to ...

How common is infidelity in relationships?
What percentage or men cheat ?What percentage of women?...

I know that women can tell who is their soul mate, her man ! ! ! but what happen if she didn't marry that man?
I know that women can tell who is their soul mate,
like who is the man she have been created for ! being really her soul mate, created for her!!
but what happen if she didn't marry ...

What do you think of submissive in marriage?
I'm reading a book about a lady who 'surrendered to her husband'. I'm very curious about submissive behaviour. I'm thinking about doing it but don't know much about it....

If I was married outside of the Catholic church, then divorced, do I need to have the marriage annulled?
And do I need to have in annulled in the church and legally? This is in order to be married in the church....

PLEASE HELP! Cheating Partner?
My partner of 3 years works from 11am - 1am with a young blonde girl. Harvesting grapes, so all alone together all the time. Last night she came round to get the keys for the work truck. she rang his ...

Legal Question (Divorce)?
My husband and I separated 6 months ago. He moved to another state. He is in the military. He does not pay child support. We have a lot of debt due to him taking out loans, buying vehilces, etc.....

Should I tell his wife?
I met a guy online over a year ago. I never ever imagined I would fall for someone online. But I did with him. After a month of many hours chatting we thought we take the next step of talking on the ...

Why do people get married?
Looks like nothing but heartache to me ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, April 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links