Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

My wife said she would have a threesome with me and then changed her mind. What should I do.?
Find answers to your legal question.

My wife said she would have a threesome with me and then changed her mind. What should I do.?

treasure
Rating
so let it go & move past this idea

Lioness
Rating
Don't do this. She said she would do it only to please you. But I have a feeling it is violating her whole value system. Don't ask her to go against her values for you. It's not right and it's a great way to destroy your marriage.

missy1261983
Rating
Quit being a pig and be happy with your wife, shes hot!

ʟɪʟɪᴛн
Apparently you don't have much respect for your wife.

You might as well start writing up the divorce papers now. If shes smart, she has already.

Sad boho girl
Rating
Have a two-some with your WIFE! That's how it works stud.

serra
Rating
let it go dont push it or it will all back fire!!

Veni
Rating
Nothing be quiet before you find yourself on the other end of a divorce.

SomeGuy
It was probably a trick. If you said yes, then she would think your a pig. If you said no, then she would think you're honorable. Did you even answer? Because if not, she may have gotten the expression that you were seriously thinking about it.

ST0MP3R
YOUR A PUNK DUDE,YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF MARRIAGE AND THINK ITS A JOKE.YOUR SAYING TO YOUR WIFE HEY HONEY I LOVE YOU AND WILL DEVOTE MY LIFE TO YOU BUT I WANNA BANG OTHER GIRLS AND DISHONOR YOU AND OUR MARRIAGE.YOU MAKE THE REST OF US REAL MEN LOOK LIKE @SSHOLES,YOUR GRADE -A TRASH BRA

sunshine97
Rating
Love you wife and leave it at that.

cass the shiz
That's disgusting. If you're married to someone you only do stuff with that person, you don't let other people join in. That is extremely dirty.

JC
say "what ever makes you happy, dear" and never bring it up.

Cure for your blonde addiction
Rating
Have respect for her and drop it - obviously she didn't wanna do it in the first place. If you truly love her you wouldn't have EVER aked her to do that or expected her to!

mike g
Rating
was it to be a boy/ boy or a girl/girl? either way let it go or get her really drunk,lol,but never force it or you will lose in the end,she sounds as if given time you will have a birthday present you want some time,which is better than not,right! good luck dont push it.

ramni222
Rating
so now you know how charlie brown felt when lucy moved the football.

C
Let it go. You will lose her forever if you have a threesome. She clearly wanted to make you happy but realized she doesnt want to have to compete with another woman for HER OWN HUSBAND. If you have a 3 some your marriage will end. Drop the subject forever. You will never get it!

sweetie
Rating
Don't push her and you should ask her to do that anyways. Normally when people do it later on it causes issues in the marriage. Unless you are one of those people who don't mind seeing someone else touching your spouse. Also don't ask her to do it with another girl unless you are willing to do it with another dude.

Star
SHE WAS SMART TO CHANGE HER MIND. You must not have been reading all the questions on HERE about people who have threesomes and ruin there marriage from it. A threesome is not what marriage is about. You want to spice up your marriage try having your wife act out something or even be a different personality. but NEVER add people to the BEDROOM it will never work and can RUIN your marriage forever.

db14
Rating
You can't force it and even though she does it, it doesn't mean she is really into it. She is probably doing it for you and will resent you later.

goaheadnfireme
Rating
Don't do it. It will ruin your marriage. >>

happy wifey
Respect her feelings and let it go.

Sookie Stackhouse
Rating
Then get over it. It probably won't happen.

amare
Rating
Leave it alone; don't try to force her to do this. I will backfire for sure!

Sue C
First, I would NOT want to "share" my husband w/any other female. That just may be the tho't w/her too! She may have said it w/o even thinking just to make you happy, then once the whole tho't of it actually hit her, she no doubt just chged. her mind. I sure would NOT pressure her w/it tho as that really could be the very tho't of ill feelings twds you, & might ruin the good relationship you already have. You've sure told her, so she knows how you feel. I'd just let it go, & you know you'd be the first one to know IF she chged her mind..Good luck...:)

~*Aidens Mommy*~
Rating
Just let it go..don't push her towards it or you'll end up with a war on your hands.

trisha
i think u should respect her decision. its against god and it will probably change things 4ever.

Veronica
Rating
dont do anything.................its problay for the good trust me you'll problay regret it if you did lots of promblems can create

only 1 me
Rating
lay off

Ben Dover
With you? Don't you need a third party?

Lucius Scribbens
Drop the subject. It would appear that at first glance it was a hot idea for her, but after thinking about it, not so much.

She knows you want a threesome, so if she is ever at the place in her mind that she does to, she'll come to you and let you know.

Remember, nobody likes to be pressured, coerced or manipulated into doing something they don't want to do. Doing so will just cause them to resent you. Since you don't want that, I suggest you drop the idea for a while.

JJ
She's entitled to change her mind, just like you are. Be patient and she may change it back. Chances are, she brought it up because it interested her. If she was interested once, she will be again. In the meantime, hands and eyes off of other women, or you'll never get what you want.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can you sue Yahoo if they hurt you?
i mean like mentally and emotionally? punitive damages maybe?...

How long should you live with a guy b4 bringing up the subject of MARRIAGE?

What do you do when your husband hits you but leaves no marks??
please no smart remarks this is a serious situation....

Do people realize that marriage causes more stress in your life?
So why go through with marriage?
Paul in the bible says I want to save you from this meaning marital troubles in a messed up world.....
Additional Details
How come some dont realize ...

How to handle an inappropriately "friendly" woman?
I'm looking for mature answers, please...we had a wake for my husband's mother last week, and an old female friend of his that he dated long ago was there (friend of the family). She sat ...

Should I burn compromising photos of my wife with another guy now that she and I are in a reconciliation phase
My wife and I separated after she had an affair, had a quickie divorce, but now are trying to reconcile for the sake of the children, who had seemed confused by everything. Our reuniting also seems ...

While my wife and I are making love, she always screams that she...?
"is a bad girl" and that I'm her daddy...She just keeps saying to 'teach her a lesson" and "she's been so bad".

It's kinda cool...but the whole ...

Is divorce really the best option to make your marriage problems disappear?
Or in other words why divorce?...

While sitting at a restaurant; I asked the waiter to pass on a message to this woman, but she?
I am not being bigheaded or anything; but I am not a bad looking person. I went out to lunch with a few friends and seen this beautiful woman. I am confident but its that she was there with a group ...

Can you believe in the love of someone that hurts you by cheating ?

Why does my husband always think I'm cheating?
Me and my husband are always arguing. He always accusing me of cheating on him even though i've never cheated on him. He is so worried about me talking to other guys, he thinks every guy i know ...

Should I tell a girl how much money I make, I do not went to find Miss Gold digger.?
But if she hot and has a lot of guys going after her, should money be use as an advantage?...

Who Comes First: Mother Or Husband?
Question for the ladies, who is more important? Your husband or your mother?
Additional Details
Lol, its very funny how all the ladies try to get around the question....

If u were cheatting and your wife didnt know that but u found out she is cheatting would u still get mad?

For anyone in a relationship...am I overreacting?
My birthday just past yesterday & I didn't get 1 thing from my husband. Not a gift, not a dinner out, not even a card. He worked late. We moved to this area 7 months ago & I have NO ...

Is it wrong that I film my wife doing bad things together without her permission?
like stealing cable, she steals cable she doesnt know but i film her doing ...

Should I let my husband sleep?
My hubby has worked 19 straight 12 hour days (overnight shifts). Because of the snow he's home tonight. But he's been sleeping since 9AM and I'm mad because I haven't seen him ...

Would you feel jealous or insecure?
I am feeling jealous & insecure right now. I need some advice if you think I have a right to feel this way or am I just having a pity party for myself here. I got married to a man I love and ...

I'm sleeping with a married man, and there's a problem he never keeps his word with me.?
should i leave him alone, or keep seeing him, i'm in love with him. he said that he was not happy with his wife, the only time he's happy is when we see each other.we live 5hr away from ...

Why did my cheating ex say this?
She left me for a coworker like 10 months ago after a 16 year relationship. We have two kids who we share every other week . I was good to her but she got bored and fell out of love...her words. I ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, September 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links