Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

People tell me my husband and I compliment each other, what does that mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

People tell me my husband and I compliment each other, what does that mean?

I don't understand.

amyhpete
You go together like a wink and a smile.

Or if you prefer, you go together like rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong.

It is in fact a compliment to say you complement each other. Be happy.

redhead27
uh... it means your personalities fit really well together.

angelbaby
it means you make a good couple and you give an example of how 2 different people mesh well together.

smiles
it means that you two were meant for each other
you are compatible and it shows
you are two adjoining puzzle pieces
you two are the perfect couple

did this help?

AKAArzosah
It's 'complement' http://www.thefreedictionary.com/complement

It just means that you fit together, that you complete each other.

L
It means you bring the best features of each other out

for example your personalities, fashion, looks etc

hope this makes sense

oracleofohio
Rating
It means your blond hair looks nice with his. :)

Joe
Rating
it means that you have personalities that are good with one another, like if you have blonde hair and he has brown that will compliment your hair and will make you stand out, and vice-versa

haf4love
Rating
It simply means he has what you lacking and you have what his lacking. You and him fit/ can work together with any problem.

sheloves_dablues
You go together. You suit each other. You bring out the best in each other.

Pretzels and beer.
Bread and butter.
PB & J.

♥Makeup Freek♥
U 2 R Good 4 Eachother!!

leslie k
It means the marriage will last because you fit like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

lizzylonglegs
Rating
You complement each other, one fills in what the other lacks. Look up complementary and complement. They are being nice to you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it wrong to dress hot for the gay guy who has a crush on me at the workplace gym?
I'd never go there, and he seemed somewhat surprised when I said I was married, but isn't it the Christian thing to do to give him a thrill by wearing something sleeveless and tight?...

How to resolve this matter?
Come home from work, say hi to the family, etc. Go into the bathroom to do my thing (#2). My wife pushes the french doors wide open comes in unnannounced with a forkful of noodles. "Try them, ...

What is the worst words a person can ever hear from a spouse?

When husbands cheat can they stop?
or is it best to end the marriage.....

Do I have the right to be,upset,worried,and most of all;hurt bad from a knife put in my heart?
My wife and I have been separated since jan 12th(almost 4 months) she put a restraining order on me,(no i didnt do anything violent or wrong,you can get a restraining order on ANYONE for 50 dollars)S...

Am I being unfair by wanting to leave?
When we moved back from overseas, my husband wanted to move to the town he grew up in in the midwest where his family is. I wanted to move to the west coast where my family is. We bought a house in ...

Ladies, are any of you a tease?
I wonder how many women would think of themselves as a tease. Curious....

Suppressing the feeling of missing my children?
I would really appreciate anyone's feedback on this subject - I have just separated from the mother of my children (there is no way back, she is with someone else now which is also hard). We ...

Is it normal to crave being in a loving relationship at age 22?
Is it normal for a guy or girl to crave wanting to feel loved and being in a relationship. Also, can not having your emotional needs met lead to mental problems?...

Why are so many of you in the playpen with Mildred?

Additional Details
seriously?...

If there is a separation b/w parents, where child feel better to live with father or mother?

I hav been seprated from last 3 months .we dont hav anthing in joint names wht would i get ?
me n my husband have been seprated from last 3 months we lived with his parents we dint owe anything in joint names do i get something from him if he applies for divorce and how long till he can file ...

We r seprated from 3 months .he threw me out of the house for his mum ..?
i really love him he doesnt even call me anymmore i am so lonely as i am alone ..
Additional Details
i really love him and i know if we lived without his parents we would have a baby by ...

Give my fiance another shot or be with my friend who wouldnt be accepted cause of his skin colour?
I was engaged to a wonderful man but we ended up breaking up to take some space from one another as he hated a lot of my passions in life. I was with him since i was 17 and i am now 25. I am half I...

M chaitanya krishna born on 18th sep 1989 at 5:04 am.. tell me ragardin ma future in all fields.?
tell me about ma life , studies,job,family,love,marriage ...

My boyfriend has been unemployed for 12 weeks now any ideas of how I can cheer him up and motivate him?
My BF got made redundant in February (like many others in this current economic situation I guess), he is really up and down which is understandable but at the same time I cannot magic him a job out ...

How Do I Let Him Go After He's Hurt Me So Much?
This dude put me through the ringer last year. I left a good job behind to fly back home to Sacramento, Ca from North Carolina because he promised to marry me and said he had an apartment ready and ...

Can i depend on him or not?
i am very mad at my bf. he has taken a perescription for an anti-depressant this week. i am worried because i am pregnant with his child.

i am 17 and he is 22. he is successful, he is a ...

Divorce Annulment... Is it possible?
I've heard in some states it is possible to have a divorce annulled. We live in Washington in 2001, divorced in 2004 and got back together in 2007 and want to remarry. Is it possible to just ...

How do I Get my in-laws to move out!?
Okay....This probably happens a lot but I am so frustrated at home....My in-laws lost their job last year and have been living with us ever since (for free). And to make matters worse my sister-in-...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links