Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Should my husband and his brother really be taking bubble baths together??
Find answers to your legal question.

Should my husband and his brother really be taking bubble baths together??

Last night when I got home from work I got the shock of my life. I caught my husband and his brother in the bath tub together. They had rose petals in the water, soft music playing and candles lit all around the bathroom. I was outraged and demanded that both he and his brother get dressed and have some shame.
My husband and his brother looked at me like I was crazy. They said that they have been doing this for years. They says that they have always taken baths together and that is how they bond. My husband told me that I have no reason to be upset with him. Is he right? Should my husband and his brother really take baths together??

wizjp
I guess even trolls need clean husbands.

I guess it's ok.

desert_rose1274
r u sure its his brother?

lollipop
Rating
You have run out of material, dear. None of it is funny or shocking anymore.

Natasha
Rating
It's not normal and FLOWERS with SOFT MUSIC, if they say they were bonding, What kind of bonding exactly they were going to do?

foodieNY
Hello Out There! You need rose petals and soft music to BOND with your adult brother? Since when? It's disturbing to say the least. If you are serious, your husband needs some serious psychological help, if you are not serious you are the one in need of psychological help.

What, what, what??
Rating
If they have been doing this for years, you should have been told about this ritual before the wedding. I wouldn't care if I found them in the tub with or without boxers...or with candles and rose petals...IF they hadn't hid it from me to begin with. They have ALREADY bonded; they're brothers!! I would ask them if bending over, between brothers, is another bonding ritual that you should be aware of.

Salt&Pepper Apricot
Rating
Is this even a true story? If so, your husband is gay.

ilufthemountains
wow! think of the saving on your water bill!!!

kelsy may s
kool...........

OmnisArs
Frankly, the first thing I thought was, "Where on earth did you find a house with a bathtub big enough for two adult males to take a bath together -- AND have room for rose petals?"

Bekah D
Personally i think thats a little weird.....
If you're okay with them doing that then theres no reason to worry but if you're uncomfortable with them bathing together then talk to your husband about it. Hopefully he will understand and stop.
Hope it helped

riley
weird for both of them to do it together, keep ur eyes out

jorge e
IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE??!!!!??? or are you sure you were perhaps sleeping and you had this strange dream? Anyhow...
It is said that we should always hold a bit of the child in us until our last breath. Perhaps those two have a lot of child left in them from when mom used to put them both in the bathtub and they played with the bubbles.. Now I have a question about that music,, you said it was soft music,,, was a children's song? Becasue if it was then what is your problem woman,, they were just tyring to relive moments of when they were toddlers. However it was some real romantic gay song then you should try to figure out if your husband is bi and his brother is also bi or gay. And here I bet you thought you knew your husband much better than that? There should be a special section for this kind of mental question.

Bill
Rating
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Debi
Rating
Not just no, but absolutely hell no! Would you even question this situation if you came home and found him in that environment with another woman?

stephanie
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS FUNNIER, YOUR QUESTIONS OR THE ANSWERS SOME OF THESE GOOF NUTS GIVE!!! LOVE YA GIRL! KEEP IT UP!

freespirit
Rating
I don't know about "should", but I definitely think it's a bit strange. from the romatic way you describe the room, it sounds like more of a seduction scene than anything else. has he ever set the bathroom up like that for the 2 of you?

hazeleyes1279
Rating
I thought you caught your brother with your mother in law? I guess they just like to keep it in the family. You need to quit making these stories up.

mikan_natsume
Well I think your husband and his brother are just really closed with each other. but at their age I guess they should be matured enough to know their limitations. Try to talk to your husband regarding that but with calm and soothing terms to keep away those arguments. hope I've helped you.

Aaron F
well......it is quite immature but if u feel very uncomfortable with that u should try and stop them.but they might enjoy doing it if they have done it for years.u could make a choice

wonderwomanswonderwoman
Rating
Think you should speak to your husband and tell him to stop this nonsense.

Peter O
Rating
Hmmm .. quite clearly this is a fictional question, judging by some of the previous questions that you have asked.
Nevertheless, if it was a true scenario, I know of some guys who would think that the whole scenario was HOT HOT HOT.

Me on the otherhand ... well, I think (if it's true) that it's all quite bizarre. I'd let him know that I wasn't happy, but stay out of it. If you think it goes beyond a bubble bath, and you know what I mean, I'd be considering separation.

But then again, I'm a guy, so what would I know.
Which reminds me, I haven't rung my brother for a while ..........

dragonludovic
Rating
That is too funny, your husband and his brother did really good, it works! look at you

swtlilblonde31
OK yuck...I find this hard to even believe but if there is any truth to this then your husband and his brother are not right and probably doing more then just taking a bath together....why do I say that? Because if it were just a bath there would be no rose petals and soft music...and candles. Sick just sick

j29_04
WTF??? Are you serious? That isn't bonding. That's screwed up. Rose petals?? Candles??? That's a date night. They need to talk to a professional.

hey there :D
They should not. You and your husband should.

Naomi H
Rating
That is just nasty. They are grown men. If they want to bond, they need to go play basketball.

Annie
That is not normal... yuck,,,,,,, they both need to grow up

OverTheTopBath
Its not weird for two brothers or male cousins to bathe and or shower together. We continue to do even @ 15 and when he @ 22, and with guy friends on trips. It saves time and water. And when you're in a family of all teenage boys up to early 20s, you almost have too, and even if it continues later on, it might be practical and bonding if the situation comes up. But we didn't make a big deal of it or have rose petals, candles and romantic music. That's the weird/gay stuff about it. That's the things that make it sound what a guy/girl combination might do whether in a movie or real life, or even man/wife. Obviously, though even though they like it and comfortable with it, the one man's wife isnn't. So, sounds like all parties should sit down and discuss what goes on and if it must stop, or a marraige must stop because brothers don't get divorced.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I feel so sick....what should I do?
My husband and I (common law) have fought pretty much the whole 2 years of our relationship. At times it did get physical.....on both ends. We just sort of push each other over the edge. Our last big ...

Does anyone support virginity until marriage?

Who should be boss the husband or wife?
Who wins the arguments in your home?...

Is it OK to date during separation?

Additional Details
I am thinking of separation for the following reasons
He doesn't help me with the kids at all just tells me how i should be watching them and stopping them ...

What's wrong with me?
I was with my husband really young (he was my first). Through high school I never experienced much. I didn't do anything my friends did because I was committed to him. When I was in college I ...

Need an outside opinion.............Pleas... help?
My husband and I have been struggling with issues of trust for quite some time now. Over the past couple months things were getting quite better. Anyway we both went out Saturday night, to ...

What does this mean..please help...?
I've been with my boyfriend for 9 years..9 YEARS and we did talk about marriage couple of times. I wanted to get married years ago...now not so much. I find my self checking out other guys and ...

Now that I found out my wife is cheating....?
Should I post naked pictures of her all over the web?...

Who makes all the major decisions in your marriage?
I am all for a collaboration but I think that there are somethings that should be handled by just one person so that there is consistancy....

I'm happily married but why can't I stop thinking about bangin other chicks?

My friend has been having an affair with a married man for 20 yrs?
she recently found out he has another lover besides her and his wife. Shes so depressed how can I help??...

Newly married with an odd question. Can you give me your opinion?
This sounds odd. But I'm a 20 year old new wife (just got married in March). I was asking my friend about this issue just to see if it's normal. Other women are scared their husband will ...

Help! My son is 21, he refuses to go to work. I have tried everything. Any ideas?
His father and I are divorced, he sees his Dad, but only goes to work if I really kick up for weeks, then he will get a temp job with an agency, and the longest that lasts is a few weeks, then we are ...

Only interested in a woman's opinion but all answers welcome...?
If your husband has a co-worker (female) that occasionally gives him "adult" movies and then gave him one with her as the star in one of these "adult" movies would you be offended?...

How can I stop my boyfriend and husband from meeting up?
I am going in for an operation and will have to spend some time in hospital. I do not want my husband and boyfriend meeting up at hospital because neither know about each other. But my concern is ...

Why do men find it difficult to stay faithful?

My husband is always crabby at me. "Regrets being married to me since the day we were wed."What should I do???

Embarrassed of Husband's Job?
My husband,Mark, and I have been married for right at 3 years.
I love him so much and think he is perfect in every way,except for one thing.I am so embarrassed having to tell people that he is a ...

I just found out my Husband has been having an affair for the last 6 weeks ,he wants to stay but I'm disused2

Your reaction to this would be.....?
I'm mainly looking for men's responses, but I'd be happy to hear from women too. How would you react and what would you do if you found out your wife had an affair? Would you react any ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, November 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links