Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Should you stay with your husband if he cheated and got another women pregnant?
Find answers to your legal question.

Should you stay with your husband if he cheated and got another women pregnant?

Nort
Rating
No, NO, NO,
Why would you even ask?

Chester
Rating
no chance. if he cheated once he will cheat again.

haringmarumo
personally, and really why would i stay with a cheater, i would always be reminded of his cowardice, and betrayal , it would be better to move on, i dont want to waste my time with him any longer

Poppet
I would not. I would resent him too much.

littlereddragon
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... NO FREAKING WAY!!!! EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT THAT CHILD IT WOULD REMIND ME OF HIS INFIDELITY TO MUCH PAIN THERE. COULD NOT FORGIVE THAT.

tlp1203
Rating
No

Alwyn C
Even in the Bible adultery is the only reason in God's eyes that you can leave a husband for.

donnyschick33
yikes! its easy to say of course not but do you have kids of your own with him? that makes it much harder, cuz you can leave but still have to stay in contact with this man. i myself could never trust him again so no i couldnt stay, and most likely down the road he will do it again, and be smarter and more discreet next time. if you do stay it will take along time before you will feel comfortable with him being away from you, can you deal with that, all the worrying and stress? all things to consider, good luck

irenevmk
Rating
Depends on you. I know someone who did and eventually her husband divorced her to be with a third woman. It's a big gamble depending on what your husband is willing and planning to do from now on. Will he support this child? Are you ready for the fact that the other woman and this kid will always be in your life?
Are you willing to work through this? Is your husband?
Be as honest as you can with yourself, you have a long road ahead of you and a lot of healing to do. In the end, do what is best for you and your family, without worrying about image or other people perceptions of a perfect family.

lonewolf1
Rating
No, he will cheat on you again, and he will also cheat on the pregnant woman. Poor child, its men like that, that give good men a very bad name.

Eat Fish
Rating
Do you still love him and can you deal with the baby being a part of his life? (And the Mom?)

Tiffany
Rating
lol I just read another question by a guy that got another woman pregnant and wasn't telling his wife. I hope that's not the same one.
Anyway, it's obvious to me (an outsider) to see that he clearly hasn't found the right person. It's clear to me that you haven't found the right person either. The right person for you would not cheat on you and hurt you. I'm sure there were other things in the relationship going on that probably shouldn't have. This just gives it all the more evidence that it wasn't right.
I know I wouldn't want to stick around while my husband has a baby with another woman. I wouldn't even know how to explain that to anyone.

♦♥maybelle♦♥
Rating
Wow, that is a tough one. There is so much to think about...do you have children w/your husband? If you can forgive him and trust him then you have your answer.

mia b
Rating
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEEEEEZZZZZ........... are you kidding me?

RUN LIKE THE WIND!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

SafetyDancer
Rating
I think the answer is.....

NO!

Stareyes
Rating
No, there's no question about it.

Serinity4u2find
Do what makes you feel safe and comfortable. Myself I wouldn't stay with him I would have left him long ago. My exhusband cheated on me and I left. But that's what works for me.

can u ‚ô• moi?
Rating
where is your self esteem????????

rob602pa
Rating
Sure, he needs someone to take care of his illegitimate kid while he goes to work to pay for child support.

Santa's Elf
I wouldn't. If you are the wife and your husband did this, only you can make such a decision.

pookie
Alot of people will answer this question but he's your husband and the real question lies in you.Can you handle looking at him everyday knowing he was with someone else. Are you up for sharing and knowing it's because he had an affair while he was married to you.looking at his child and trying not to have screwed up thoughts is almost unhuman and would take time. I'm not being mean to you ,I just want you to understand that it would take a great deal on your part. A great emotional turmoil you would be under.Could you do it ?Yeah a woman can do anything she puts her mind to.But do you want to be reminded of the worst moment of your guys marriage? A counselor would help definitly.It probably could of been better between the two of you if she didn't get pregnant. Pray on this one,and if you don't have any kids with him I would leave!!!!!!!!!

one person
Rating
are you crazy? someone else is pregnant, you are no longer needed, get out while you can

Kiki
Rating
you know the answer is NO, but you just can't bear to leave him right?

RY
Rating
Ask yourself if you are better off with him in your life or without him.Even this can be forgiven, if you are both determined to work things out. It is not always true that once a cheater, always a cheater. Talk to your husband and find out how he feel about the situation, and analyze your feelings.Do not rush to make a decision.

jollyholly
NO. That is an easy one.

whijess03
no no no no no. if he cheated and he went to the extreme of not using a condom or just even busting then he was asking for it! he messed his life up so now it's time do leave his cheating butt. you can also take him to the bank for infidelity. get your own bank account and save up. Leave his cheating butt cause all it's gonna do now is make more stress on your marriage and everytime you see the baby(visitation) you will see her. no go your seprete ways . sorry to say it but i would leave mine if he did that!

n9wff
do you seriously need an answer?!?
You will no longer be number 1 in his life. He cheated, he broke the vows, now run for the hills and stick him with his hands stuck in the cookie jar.

Emmie S
Rating
no!!! that show so much disrespect towards you ....

jude
depends because there is always a chance he will go back to her because of the child, if he doesn't go back to her u will still have her and the child in your life for a long time. not to mention the support payments, it's not something that is going to go away, visitation, support, the whole nine yards. the girlfriend may not allow him to bring the kid near u, because he chose u over her. just a string of problems that might come up. personally i couldn't stay with him, never know when he might decide the child is more important to him than u.

punkins_wife121705
no. if my husband got another female pregnant i would divorce him for adultery and get allimony and child support. he obviously just showed how much he cares so get what you deserve.... everything. good luck

Julythird2000
No !!!!!!!!,,, my husband must never give money to another woman, Just becuase he Knocked her up.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am 24 but my fiacee is 38. Should I marry her?

Why is my wife STILL upset that I had an affair?
I truly do not understand why my wife cannot let this go. I fully admitted to her that I had an affair, during the course of which the other woman became pregnant, and I apologized to her for my ...

Wives, do you...???
Wives do you greet your husbands at the door when they come home from work??? Did you used to when you first got married and then stopped when you had kids?? or in time you just stopped???

Is there hope for love and romance after failed marriage? - broken hearted, no confidence and two kids????
- truth with kindness or humour please, a little delicate tonight!!!!
Additional Details
Thanks all of you, as I have said befor, i could have done with you guys a few weeks ago when I ...

Help Please...?
My husband is verbally abusive to me. He insults my ideas, my family, and how i raise our children. I am not "allowed" to leave the children alone with him alone. He can't handle it. I...

Why do you still stay even when you are being treated bad??......?
When women get cheated on, beaten, verbally abused, etc. Why do they still stay with the person that is contantly hurting them? What makes them want to stay?...

Is it ok that I bought a Cubic Zirconia engagement ring?
I don't think my wife can tell the difference anyway. And if she finds out, I have a decent excuse. I needed more clients for my accounting practice, so I used the engagement ring money to buy ...

What should i do if my husband cheating on me, and we have a new born baby, should i leave or should i stay ?
I brought my husband a celluar phone because at the time i was big and pregnant and i need something to get in touch with him if i go into labor so now that i had the baby, some girl is calling ...

Is affair is good for the marriage?
I love, respect, care for my wife married for 12 years, but in the department of intimacy, passion its going down the hill. I strongly believe that by having an affair, this part of our marriage can ...

How much have I changed? and What would you rate me out of 10?[With Pictures!] Thank you!!?
I lost a lot of weight and started working out this summer and I changed a lot. Tell me how much I changed on a scale of 1 to 10, and how I look now, also on a scale of 1-10. What can I do to look ...

Im seeing a Married man?
I feel in love with a married man.... I want to stop seeing him because I know it's NOT RIGHT, but NO I cant stop because I am truly and deeply in love.
Note: he loves me too, but has NO ...

I am married to a wonderful girl and...........?
At first she was hot and her personality shines with perfection but now she has gained too much weight and looks like a diabetic walrus that got kicked in the face by a drunken midget wearing ...

In the mood for some lovin' tonight??
I'm in the mood for some lovin' all day, and my husband comes home in the mood for an argument!! Help! I need some lovin'. What should I do?????...

I have made a terrible mistake?
i got married bk in july, which i shouldnt of done as i was having second thoughts. since we got married everything has changed, he tlks to me like crap and he doesnt respect me in anyway, i have ...

He left his wife, now where do we go from here?
I have had an affair for several years with a man and it has worked out fine for us. I am single. Anyway things at his home finially became unbearable and he left his wife. I didn't ask him to ...

A Question for Everyone who Answers Questions on here?
Does your Husband or Wife know you answer Questions on here?
Do any of your Friends Know you answer Questions on here?
Does any of your Family know you answer Questions on here?
3 ...

I confessed to my husband I cheated, his reaction was unexpected?
first i told him i kissed another man and that night he said "i can't believe you let another man kiss you' and went to sleep somewhat upset. The next day I confessed i slept with ...

Did anyone ever tell you married life would be so lame?
I wish someone told me all that...I'm so bored..marriages are so over rated...
Additional Details
I want my kids to hurry and grow up so I can get a divorce....

My husband..?
i have the best husband in the world. he can give me everything, he helping me a lot with the baby even he feeding her in the night, he never shout on me, he is cooking,washing dishes but.... im 24 ...

What do you lot think about arrange marriage??????
is it right which one would you pick arrange or love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links