Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Wat can u do with a husband who is abusive physically but says he loves u deeply,and can't live without u?
Find answers to your legal question.

Wat can u do with a husband who is abusive physically but says he loves u deeply,and can't live without u?

kalea_kane
Get yourself out of there. He is not only abusive, but says he can't live without you, that is the total murder/suicide type. Get out and be safe. Go to a shelter if you need to, but get away from this man.

olderbutwiser
You LEAVE him is what you do!

Smile- conquers the world
E S C A P E...

Starla_C
Rating
Leave him and let him die! He will never change! If you stay, it will only get worse!

daljack -a girl
You leave him as soon as possible.

He'll love you to your grave.

Green Troll
Rating
Let him die.

Obsequious
Rating
What you can do is divorce him. All abusive husbands say they love their wives very much. They're lying.
He wouldn't hurt you if he loved you.

Violet Pearl
I'd leave him and see if he was lying. If he couldn't live without me, then he'd die soon after I dumped him. And if he's abusive, that would be fine with me.

Shortstuff13
If he loved you deeply, he would never abuse you, whether it's emotionally or physically. He has no idea what love is all about. He can do just fine without you. There are more women out there who enjoy being a man's punching bag.

alexandria1_1999
Rating
go to the courthouse and file for a civil protection order to have him removed from the home, file for a divorce, and look for someone who truly loves you and wont abuse you. good luck.

sweetgranny06
tell him go get help at a mental hospital that's what i'll tell my abusive husband if i hear from him

Booboo
DIVORCE DIVORCE AND DIVORCE..........YOU CAN NOT LOVE WHEN YOU ARE HURTING SOMEBODY, SPECIALLY A WOMEN!!!! OR AT LEAST SEPARATE FOR A WHILE AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU

Lisa D
Rating
File a restraining order and leave him. He will not change unless he wants to. Abusive men don't change on their own. I would tell someone who can help you and get out of the relationship.

misfit1985
Rating
NO!! Leave him. He is phyically and mentally abusing you! He slaps you around a bit and then says he loves you and that he does it because he loves you?!?! Dont take it. Leave him.

fwog_fwog
Rating
dump him after you have him arrested

shelly63795
leave him, health love is not there if he is abusing you. what happens when it gets worse and something more severe happens

Sarah B
Get out. who cares if he says he loves you. If he did he wouldn't hurt you. He has an ego issue and you need to leave. Don't tell him just pack and go. Don't go back. File for devorce once you have left. It could go bad (he could threaten you with things if you tell him your leaving). He doesn't deserve you at all.

2sweet4u
Leave him before he put that can't live without you statement to action and try to kill you and himself to.

thurmond gump
Rating
you leave him--if he truly loved you he would not hurt you in any way,mentally or physically.don't be a punching bag for NOBODY- not even once because it will only get worse.and also DO NOT LET PEOPLE RENT SPACE IN YOUR HEAD. he says he can't live without you-- well leave and buy a paper every day and look in the obituaries every day. his name will not show up-- he is just a very poor excuse for a man that wants the best of both worlds -punching on ladies and then wants them to take care of him. thats because he cannot paddle his own canoe.don't stay for the children (if any), they are not enjoying the ride either.nor do THEY deserve this sort of stuff.anyway,call his bluff about can't live without you .just tell him " ADIOS , COMPOST. i think everyones prayers are with you and your family.

mickey_481
What are u doin here Hire a lawyer

indian beauty
leave him

mimegamy
Rating
Leave him NOW. He will never change.

Just Me
you divorce him. if he truly loved you he wouldn't hurt you in anyway.

Mike M.
What you do is pack up all your things and get the hell away from that monster! You DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have to put up with being treated like that! NO ONE deserves it!

Kitty
One thing, and one thing only; DUMP HIM.

Sorry; there's only one right answer.

♥panicqueen♥
any guy who is physically abusive..shoud be LEFT THEN AND THERE!!honey...u need to understand this will continue forever..if u dont stand up for urself and leave this guy..!!
no matter how much he loves u...he has no right to hit u..!
plz leave him

wwjdintd
It is not love to abuse someone physically or verbally. He has a distorted view of love. Do you have children together? If so, they are learning this same pattern and will most likely repeat the pattern in their relationships. Seek counseling and decide for yourself what you need to do for you and your family. By staying w/ him you are telling him it is okay to act this way? I am praying that you will find your way to a loving relationship where someone makes you feel better about you than worse.

kitkat
Get away fom him quick. He will be the one who will kill you. He will say anything to keep you there.

hatlady
Leave him, he is very sick. Leave while you are still breathing. Seriously................

free_angel
I'd laugh in his face and show him I can live just fine without him.

Radhakrishna( prrkrishna)
Rating
If he really loves you, he wants you to be happy always wil not be have in an abusive way hurting you.S I first doubt his love .It be Lust.Observe carefully his other activities.How he behaves with others,children,in-laws etc.yu can assess his personality .Try to mend him,if yu really see a point.

If you are sure he is bent upon hurting you,you have to make a decision.are you educated and employed?Can you live happily without him/are there peple who guide you properly?
If you can stand on your legs without any regrets, then youmay think of separation.Dn't make any hasty decision.It is life please.

wishing all the best

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can you ever really trust someone whos cheated on you and should you?

I am so enamoured by a girl at work. Do I tell my wife?

How old should you be to get married?
how young is to young too get married?...

Why so many wimmin's libbers on answers?
Why when i come on answers with a genuine question about my wife who has let herself go and has no respect for herself do i get a load of abuse? I still love her and care for her but she has no ...

Kids- are they worth it? PARENTS ONLY PLZ?
Been married 7 years, I'm 32 and he's 37. We're thinking about getting pregnant. We have a home and can financially support a child, but we really enjoy our freedom. Are kids TRULY ...

If you ask someone if they're married, and they say "sort of", what would you think that means?
How can you be "sort of" married?
Additional Details
Why thank you Hannah, that clears that up!
But no, seriously, it was an online contact who knows that I am married, ...

What should i do now?
i signed a contract with my parents that i wouldnt abuse drugs....i am 15 and use to be addicted to all different drugs but i stopped a few months ago....now i have started doing all the same drugs ...

My wife said she would have a threesome with me and then changed her mind. What should I do.?

My boyfriend hates me?
he hates me, i hate him....but we stay together....why? i think bc we've been together 5 years we are afraid of being without each other, but we arent happy now...any advice on how i can move on ...

What would you do if the person you are having an affair with decided to end their marriage to be with you but
you never wanted that to happen?...

Will u wait till the holidays is over to confront your cheating (again) husband?
I filed for divorce n the notice reach him 2 mths ago. He ask me to consider for the kids sake saying the affair is over. He put a password on his phone (that's how I discovered -from his sms) , ...

Do you think failing to pay child support for years is a form of neglect?
If a parent caring for a child fails to provide shelter, food, and other living expenses that child will be taken; yet if the parent owing support fails to support that child INTENTIONALLY its okay ...

"wtf" what does this mean? anyone?
who ever wrote wt explain to me what this means...I am ...

What do you think of me?
I was married for 12 years and I have two small boys 7&9. About 3 years ago I developed a gambling addiction and spent nearly 40k on our credit cards. My husband had no idea because I paid the ...

What would you women do if you saw your husband crying?

What would make a man want to cheat on their wives?
To be more specific, what would the wife be doing wrong or not, for a man to want to cheat?...

Knowing what you know now about your spouse, would you marry them all over again???

I've recently found a new girl behind my wifes back any tips on how to get away with paying her child support

Can you sue Yahoo if they hurt you?
i mean like mentally and emotionally? punitive damages maybe?...

How long should you live with a guy b4 bringing up the subject of MARRIAGE?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, April 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links