Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What does air-tight mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

What does air-tight mean?

My husband is planning a night out for my birthday, dinner, show and a hotel afterward. He said my final surprise will be at the hotel, that I'll be airtight. What the heck is that? I'm assuming its something naughty but that's a new term to me.

Laura
I think it means that you will be penetrated by more than one man at a time!

Monty Harley
Rating
I think SarahA knows her stuff there....and by the way, what was the hotel name again...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How can i tell if my wife is cheating on me?
A few years ago my wife came to me crying. She said she was guilty about getting to close to a guy friend she had. She knew him since before she even met me.I told her just stop talking and being his ...

What to do with my husband's family?
My husband works out of town alot so I am stuck going to event with his family often without him. We have been together 11 years and everything was fine a great with his family until about three ...

Does my father have to do what the divorce decree says?
According to the divorce decree between my mother and father, my father has to pay for my college. I am 22 and have just transferred to a good school but my father refuses to pay for it. He also did ...

Do I screw things up ?
I knew this girl for years before we currently started dating. We became good friends, with obvious attractions between us but never acted on them until I was leaving for a trip to Australia. While I ...

My wife want to humulate me?
she caught me cheating. so to get back at me she going to take me to the mall and make me buy panties and bra to make me wear for 2 week or longer if she thinks I am still cheating. she wants ...

What do you think of women who marry for money?

Additional Details
If you think a woman is smart to marry for money rather being self-reliant, please explain why?...

On going issue with a "friend" of his from the past?
Back in march, my boyfriend went to the bar with his friends. I had text him while he was there and I was getting no response, so a few hours later I try to call. Nothing. An hour later I call a few ...

Ladies: How true is this statement, men are either the same or worse as children when they are sick?
If yes, tell us about your man....

Im going out of my mind here!..?
Ok so I have been my husband 10 years, married for 7 but at the moment we are having some serious issues.

I have never really been able to talk to him and he is not affectionate although i ...

"Let's See What Else Those Hips Can Do"?
If a guy tells you this while you're dancing, what is he implying in your mind? Like he's like "Yeah, we should get together to see what else those hips can do" & then he ...

How would you feel about being engaged to a married man?
Note- The man is no longer with the wife
And they have been separated for almost 2 years.
And there is NO chance of them getting back together.
The divorce process has been started.

Latin Women For Marriage? Are they good?
Latin women for marriage are a good option?...

Is my husband on the down low?

Why do married women leave stuff in the cars after an affair?
My friend said he got busted out when his wife found a lipstick in the car that wasn't hers. Why do girls leave stuff behind?
Additional Details
Good answers, I was just curious....

Do you Make it a point to say the words "I love you" every single day, and mean it.?

Do you ever Plan a special evening, make all the arrangements, then surprise your partner?

Do you talk about your partners hobbies, Even if the subject doesn't interest you?

Do you like to look attractive for your partner?

Do you cherish small things like the way your partner talks, smiles, or the way he says your name.?

Does your partner feel confident that you'll always be there when they need to talk, to laugh, or even cry?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links