Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What does it mean if a married man tells a woman that that he's having problems in his marriage...?
Find answers to your legal question.

What does it mean if a married man tells a woman that that he's having problems in his marriage...?

...and also tells her that she's his best friend?

Yu Yevon
Rating
Clearly preparing to cheat. Why else would he not consider his wife to be his best friend?

haaligan1
that he is having problems in his marriage and he wants to get into the other woman's pants.

beckini
Rating
It means that he is a scoundrel and is being completely disrespectful to his wife. He is trying to prime the pump for some action.

niceguy
Rating
hes horny and you appeal to him

padrote chingon
Rating
it means he wants to bone her

MALCOLM D
Rating
he,s after more than friendship thats for sure

queenofwands022
He's trying to get into your pants.

heidischu2002
Rating
Clearly preparing to cheat. Why isn't his wife his best friend.

Norskeyenta
Rating
He is an adulterer. Don't fall for it. The problem in his marriage is him. He has more activity in his pants then he does in his brain. He isn't worth it. Don't go there. BEWARE !!

sandy s
Rating
you should never get involved with a married man if he has problems with her those problems may become yours and besides it morally wrong for you to see a married man let him take care of his own life before starting a new one

duke
it means you tell him your thoughts and prayers are with him and you leave

CowboyBill
It means he's horny.

Just Surfin
Rating
It probably means he's trying to get into her pants because she'll be stupid enough to believe him and will sleep with him.

Sentinal
Rating
He's horney. duh.

Doug J
mistress action

nellie
It means that he is an disloyal pig who should be discussing his marital problems with his wife, she is the person involved. How would you like it if you were married and your husband was talking to another woman about you. You can't fix his problem, only he can so he should start at the root of the problem.

If he's not looking for something that he shouldn't be looking for then he should be respecting the sanctity of his marriage.

Perhaps his wife is having a problem not him and he's looking for pity.

kierstead
yal i have to agree with the very first answer...it is a come on!

eviechatter
All married men that cheat say pretty much the same thing. They always have a reason for seeing other women, like he's having problems at home.
He might be the problem.

daljack -a girl
Rating
It means he wants to get in her panties and telling you about his sad marriage will make you feel sorry for him. If there are so many problem he should leave.

He's not going to leave his wife and in the end the woman on the side will get dumped and hurt.

Married men are always off limits.

Happy1
Booty Call

never again
It means....RUN!!!!!! You are just a play thing

Tina
Rating
trying to see her reaction cuz hes interested...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I love my husband.... I think?
He is for sure my best friend, I love spending time with him, and our everyday lives together are really great The problem is that I find myself daydreaming about other people, and I have actually ...

If you were my wife could you forgive me?
My wife is dealing with alot of emotional issues. And at the forefront is the death of her dad. As we all know this past weekend was fathers day and the first one without her dad. Well, my wife deals ...

I think I ruined my marriage last night. (Read On)?
My story is a long one. I am 20 years old and my husband is 34. We love eachother very much, and have been married for 2 years. We both never had it in our haeds to get married when we did, it wasn�...

Why would a wife leave her husband after 23 years?

If a woman's husband does not love her son, but is loving to her, should she stay with him?
The husband does not spend any time with her son, but is very loving to her. Should she stay and continue to let her son be neglected because her husband loves her or should she leave him because ...

My husband feels he deserves falatio because his jobs are phyically demanding.?
Last night my husband came right out and told me that because his jobs are physically demanding that I should give him falatio any time he wants. I work as well Mon - Fri full time but i work in an ...

Would You Leave Your Husband If He Had No Respect For You?
For Example: name calling, putting his name on singles net, telling you that you have to go to the hospital because you have mental problems? Runs up his credit to the max and you haven't ...

What should I do about my wife weighing in over her weight limit?
My wife (who is French and an above average woman) and I agreed to a weight clause for her when we married. She was under the 125 mandated weight for the first 3 years, but I have noticed that lately ...

Do I try and win back my wife of 33 years?
My wife left me 6 weeks ago, saying we have nothing in common any more. She tells me she would have left years ago if she had been braver. She says she doesn't want to come back and that ...

Why won't she leave my husband alone?
This one girl, an old friend of my husband's from highschool, won't stop calling my husband? He ignores all her phone calls and then she calls from a private number after he doesn't ...

Can men truly be faithful?
I argue with my husband all the time...he says that there is nothing that can ever happen in our relationship that would ever make him cheat...I have never had a man in my life who hasn't ...

How do you feel about your ex?
I wish mine would fall off the face of the earth!!!
Additional Details
Jamie R.......exactly!!!...

Should I get a Divorce?
My Husband passed out and was highly intoxicated. I went to bed. My 14 yr old sister took his pants off and gave him oral, then climbed on top of him. Thats when I came down stairs. I am disgusted, ...

My wife has left. she is pregnant 5 moths?
I love here so much and she said she dose not love me. She did not want to get preganat. we were fine until she got preganat. I dont want to live with out here. i am very weak right now. i just want ...

My wife left me. Can I sell her ring??
My wife left me a few months back. Along with a note, she left her wedding band and engagement ring. We're now going through divorce. Am I allowed to sell the engagement ring, or does it still ...

I'm 49 and getting married again next year, what colour should i wear?

How do i get my ex-wife to stop sending me stupid e-mails?
i gave her my e-mail address once to get some info about my son and now she regularly sends me things she finds funny but i dont
Additional Details
my son lives with me i have custody ...

Why is my husband still playing games?
I found out that my husband is still seeing his mistress. He has been going to her house during his lunch breaks and sneaking off to her house after work some nights.

He had an affair ...

Would you let your son or daughter to marry someone from a different race?

Additional Details
How would you feel if he or she had kids with someone from different race? would you like to see asian/white grandchildren or black/white grandchildren?...

What do women mean when they say "I love you but I'm not in love with you"?
Is that just their way of trying to be nice and not hurt us more when they know that WE are in love, but they are going their separate way?
Additional Details
By the way, this is my wife ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links