Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What does it mean when a man refers to a woman as peanut butter?
Find answers to your legal question.

What does it mean when a man refers to a woman as peanut butter?

John
Rating
Peanut Butter Legs.....they spread easy

Bs Girl
It means that she is easy. You ever heard the saying spread like peanut butter?

j_greystoke
She spreads like peanut butter

SwEEtie PiE
Rating
That she is an easy peice of butt

H8ignorance
easy to spread

pipnparts
Rating
Easy to spread

Eagle
Rating
were you using peanut butter as lubricant?

BloggingPrincess
"She spreads [her legs] as easily as creamy peanut butter."

It's NOT a compliment. I hope nobody has said that about you.

Positive vibes
Rating
Learned something new. I would have thought "clingy", but I like the "easy to spread" better.

wouldn't you like to know...
My husband never 'refers' to me as peanut butter. BUT on the other hand...we do say 'Aw, Peanut Butter'. Not sure why. Just something that caught on when we first started dating back in 2000 & stuck ever since. We say it mainly when we do something super sweet for each other, we'll say, "Awww...Peanut Butter". =]

Love my kittys
Rating
I have not heard of this. Maybe because peanut butter sticks to bread, or the roof of your mouth. I don't know...just guessing.

Baby Cakes 100
Rating
it means they are phsyco

iyamacog
Your guess is as good as mine. However, I love peanut butter! *S*

Space Cadet #5
Rating
1. She's sticky, ie. she's difficult
or
2. She doesn't open her legs easily because they're stuck together.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it wrong to ask my wife if she'd like to go to the Poconos, & then give her a single, 1-way Amtrak ticket?

This is a manly thing I take it?
My hubby is 40 and has an teen kid from a previous marriage and always said he was done with kids. I'm 26 and very happy to be child free. He's suddenly been talking about kids a lot ...

Wives married more than 10 years: What does your husband do for you to let you know he still loves you?

Do teens who fight constantly but like each other uaually get married or become highschoolsweetheart in future?
I really really need help. I really really like this guy were in middle school 8th grade and we say we like eachother but we fight constantly we say we hate each other call eachother names and ...

Men, are my kids baggage?
I am a newly single mom with two young children. I am very devoted to them and was curious as to what you men think about dating women with children....
Additional Details
Why post pics?...

Who do you think I should choose My Son's Father or My Fiance? PLEASE HELP?
Here'e my situation I was with my fiance for a yr. We are really good together,the feeling between us is indescribable.He make me feel so great and he get's along with my son real well.T...

Questions for the parents who have visitation on the weekends?
How often do you go out on the town? Do you hire a babysitter or have family watch your child(ren)? If you do go out late how late do you stay out and how late does your babysitter offer to watch ...

What way does she love me?10 points!!!!!?
I've got a teacher where I study with whom I've always had a very good relationship.I've known her for 6 years,and we use to talk a lot.
The thing is that after a lot of personal ...

Why do some men propose really quick and why do others wait longer?
I don't like generalizing because not everyone acts the same way, hence this question. Some propose one year in, some 5 years later. Why? Just out of curiosity.
I read that if their friends ...

PLEASE help! (ten points)?
A bag contains 6 cherry, 3 oranges, and 2 lemon candies. You reach in and take 3 pieces of candy at random. Find the probability.
2 orange. 1 lemon.

(Please show me step by step ...

How would you handle this MIL?
My mother in law is about to drive me crazy. She still treats my husband and now me as well like we're 16yrs old. Trying to keep track of what we're doing. if theres bad weather she has us ...

My husband file for divorce and now hes telling me that he not happy. How do i tell him that its over?
He file for divorce and he had a girl the next week or so he says. he cheated on me he lied to me. im only 21 and all i want is him out of my life, but he doesn't get it.
Additional D...

Guys...please help me figure this out!?
Do guys still like a little bit of mystery when it comes to their wife?? I have been married, and lets just say our relationship is, for the most part, good! However, he never just talks to me about ...

Why does it seems like women are paying more than the man in the relationship. I thought the man should pay?

What do you start to do now if you have told your husband you are leaving?
My friend has just told her husband she is leaving. There is one child involved and this is why she is leaving. He is not there for either one of them. He has not cheated, but is neglecting them. I�...

Do your children, bring in tons of happiness in your marriage or divorce life?
My marriage is extremely far from ideal, but the kiddos of 7b,10b,13g do bring in tons of happiness. T...

Did your love fade or grow through out the years of your marriage?

What would u do if u were in my place? pls help and read?
My find it very surprising whenever i am talking to my so called friends may be we are having lunch so whenever i start talking they look at each other. And i can see that is happening. It happened ...

If your husband asked to try wearing a dress, nylons and heels to see if the comfort issue was real, what?
would you say or do ?
And what if he found it was actually pretty comfortable?...

When will I get married? Does love exist?
I am 18 and never had a boyfriend..ever. Say what you want, but I've always pictured myself getting married at an early age to an older man that is faithfull, respects me, non judgemental, and ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links