Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What happens if I don't let my kids dad see my kids?
Find answers to your legal question.

What happens if I don't let my kids dad see my kids?

If I don't take my kids over to their dads house on the weekend when he is supposed to have them, because he verbally abuses them when they are over there and because he is threatening to take them out of the country without permission what will happen? can they be taken from me and forced to go over there?

expressoYOURSELF
Rating
step one: call the cops/your lawyer and TELL them what is happening before you do that.
step two: keep the kids FAR away from him.
step three: make sure the authorities take action. keep calling, they often forget you.

spankmaster general
Rating
You're making up all kinds of excuses not to let him see his kids!

Ryde-0n
Not too much , you will simply be found in contempt of court and be charged with custodial interference.

You probably won't do much jail time if it's your first offense , but you will lose your kids.

He'll get to spend lots of time with them then.

OskaR
Rating
Kids growing up without a father can lead to many disorders and anxieties.

Their mommy!
Rating
If you're held in contempt of court for not following the visitation agreement, it's grounds for a change in custody to the other parent.

keezy
Rating
yes
develop your evidence and go back to court to get the order changed

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If you work at McDonald's is it true you have to have a skin condition because they need the oil for the fries?

What is the worst result you've seen in someone you've rejected (through divorce, break-up, etc.)?
And did they eventually come around to being their "old selves" again?...

have you made your guy wear a dress ?

How do I get over being hurt?
My boyfriend and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary this summer. We did break up a couple of times but got together. Now our relationship is a lot better.

The problem I am having is ...

Fiance staying at friends out for the night?
So as some of you might remember from reading earlier today, my fiance wants to start a family and I do to, just not right now because my younger siblings just moved in with us and my mom is ill and ...

Is this a time when you don't "mind your own business"?
I have this friend, we're not really really close, but close enough to call friends. He lives in another country and would come to America every year touring with his band. He's not in ...

Ladies: Would you be upset if your SO did this?
I left an IM recapping my feelings over today's experience. It was a little rough this morning. It actually felt like he was deliberately pushing my buttons. We were able to smooth it over. He ...

Would you move into your new spouse's home, the one they shared with their ex, or want a fresh start...?
...some place else for the both of you? Would your decision be based more so on economics or emotions?...

Seriously, How Funny Is This?
So I am moving to Washington state from Kentucky to be with My girlfriend. So today while I was out walking I stopped at My Ex Wife's house to talk to her again about storing some of My stuff.<...

Do you think that women who have close relationships with their father and more likely to not get divorced?
This is a conversation I had with my husband. I feel like it does not hold much weight in a marriage. There are so many factors that govern divorce and a woman's relationship with her father is ...

Why is wanting to have kids such a "dealbreaker" in a relationship?
Bear w/ me I know this is M & D section BUT the singles section is full of 14 y/o virgins LOL.

I do NOT want kids & this guy doesn't even want 2 meet me for dinner because he ...

Chances this works out?
There is a girl and a guy. The girl is 21 and is about 16 months older than the guy. They were friends for about a year and went to the same university, and then dated for about 5 months. Now, the ...

Is this normal: my wife is 5'4", 120 lbs, and she says she doesn't want to go out to social events that much?
until she loses 10-15 ...

What would be a good rate for health insurance for a married couple n no kids?
any recommendations as too who's plan to go with? will need dental, maternity and perscription coverage as added items. With all the talk about bad health coverage going around I want to make ...

how do I get my wife to be more proactive?
My wife dose not like cooking. neither do I but i cook because she works late. I have told her over and over i would appreciate it if she cooks on her day off yet she never lifts a finger. I am not ...

Would you wear a personalised football t-shirt given to you by your girlfriend??? HELPPP?
I dont wanna look like a fool but my boyfriend is a HUGE CHELSEA fan so I was thinking to get him a t-shirt with his both names (Adam Smith) written on the back of the t-shirt... good idea or not?? P...

My fiance wants to start a family?
We were originally getting married this summer, but we had to move it back because my mother got sick and still is and we're not sure what's going to happen in the future. So after my mom ...

Should I explain why I can't be his friend anymore?
I recently fell in love with my best friend. We are both married...not to each other. I already made this mistake so please, no lectures, that part is done. I need to stop seeing him, talking to ...

i want to find a fwb.?
Ive been married for 8 years. i no longer love my husband but find it very rewarding to be with him for are kids. We have had a lot of bad times, Between us there is no love nor affection or passion ...

where to find a dutch rudder?
where can I find a dutch rudder how much does it cost and what it ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links