Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What is a man called when he is a married woman's lover?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is a man called when he is a married woman's lover?

I know a female lover to a married man is a mistress, so what's the man called?
Additional Details
If a married woman takes a lover, on her own and doesn't tell him she's married therefore not making him a homewrecker since he doesn't know, what is he called? A woman in this position is a mistress. What's the man called?

Ricky
Stud, sugar daddy, Ricky lot of different names i been called.

6ofUs
An @sshole.

K
A BoyTOY

Invisigoth
Rating
if you are in the UK, then he's her "bit of rough" or "bit of rough on the side"

in the US in the south he's her "backdoor man" because he sneaks in and out of the backdoor while the husband is away.

Benji
Rating
The back door man.

Ricky
The one i hear cheating women use the most is a friend my dad says when a woman tells you were just friends you can bet the bank they are shagging

Sprite
If she also is supporting him he is technically called a gigolo. Another definition for a gigolo is someone who is morally unrestrained.

Bleh....
A home-wrecker

sweetcincylove
Her Lover

Valerie X Account #16! MEAN GIRL
Scumbag.

annonymous
A gigalo.**=)

Anthony
Rating
hahah look how many angry people responded here.....

‚ô® Wisper ‚Ėļ
Rating
Sugar daddy

mamabear
a cheating @ss hole!

Old Kid
Rating
A scumbag.

By the way, that's the same name I use most for women who cheat too. Sometimes I use slvt too.

mrpaintr2u
Rating
buried if i catch him

Zaferus
Well, aside from all the smart @ss comments here - I think the most common term is FWB - friend with benefits. But this is just what I understand from some of my co-workers who indulge in this sort of thing.

PuhMo
Anything that you can think of. I prefer a home-wrecker

MR.Phat Saks
lucky

oxymandia
paramour

‚ô•ChocolateDrop‚ô•
My boyfriend....

spirit
Rating
A Manstress; lol

rlridley
Rating
Gigolo.

S H O U A‚ô•
Rating
mantramp...
i dunno good question though...

Anja H
Rating
There is no specific word in English for a "male mistress", a man in the same relationship to a woman as a mistress is to a man, except for the more general term "lover", which does not carry the same implications. "Paramour" is sometimes used, but this term can apply to either partner in an illicit relationship, so it is not exclusively male. In 18th- and 19th-century Venice the terms "cicisbeo" and "cavalier servente" were used to describe a man who was the professed gallant and lover of a married woman.

melouofs
Rating
Homewrecker.

‚ô•dreaneni‚ô•
Rating
Dumb@ss

celticagent
A cheater. I would prosecute him and her to the fullest extent of the law.

candyapplecat
Rating
Usually this is referred to as her 'lover.'

Diane R
Rating
liar

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why are American women less obedient to their husbands ?
Is marriage suppose to be about power or feeling the desire?...

Would u be offended if ur spouse tells u that u have an ugly face but nice body?
Or vice versa? My husband can't get enough of my body but has told me a few times that I have an ugly face. I was hurt. Should I just be happy that he is at least satisfied with my body? B...

I Cheated On My Husband With A 17 Year Old?
I'm 41. I have a son in high school and his friend is staying with us for a few weeks while his parents are going through a divorce. My husband and I don't have a great relationship (though ...

What keeps you going,when everything falls apart,and your at the end of your rope?
When you have noone around to support you,your problems have mounted,and have actually increased!...

My wife's friend asked me to come over and strip ?
the wallpaper off of the bathroom. Now I did a lousy stripping job and she's upset. I told her I'm not a professional and my stripping is not bad considering it's free.

M...

My boyfriend's wife always calls when my man and i are out on date?
why cant she just leave us alone. he dosent love her and as soon as the kids are older (they are 22 and 28) he plans on leaving her but til then what can i do?...

My b/f drug deals?
I've been with my b/f for about 3 months..everything is good except he is a BIG time drug dealer..he is all about his money..so we hardly get to spend time with each other and even on the phone.....

Should I confront my wife?
I have recently found out that my wife has been exchanging text messages and im's (including naked pics) with a guy who lives about 300 miles from here.
The guy has said that he wants to ...

Is it alright to marry a man who is 22 years older than me?

Is it cheating when you tip a girl a $100 because she is hot? As long as you can easily afford it.?
married 8yrs. 3 kids. nothing ever happens with the person you tip.
Additional Details
its happened at too many places to remember.
but i have met many hot girls trough the yrs

What kind of woman would deny her husband the chance to be a father?
My little brother got married about 18 months ago.She's 27,he's 33.His wife's absolutely gorgeous,extremely high maintenance and very career driven.All she cares about is looking good ...

Do I have to forget my wife for cheating on me?
she was cheating on me while I was working,she was with our little baby at home,and this guy came over my house.I do love her,but I do not know what to do,she said she is going to do the best so ...

My Daughter (23 yrs) is a university graduate and intends to marry her boyfriend, a restaurant cook.?
He's a drop out in secondary school ( about her age) and now operates his own food stall. Must I object her relationship? I have my own reasons to do so, but I need to hear your views. Or just ...

How can i feel better duing my period?
how can i get rid of cramps and bloating ? i feel like crap for five days how can i feel better?...

My husbands best friend sent me flowers at work . should i tell him or not?
my husbands best friend sent me flowers at work and told me to tell my husband that i was going to be his wife and he is accusing his woman of wanting my husband do you think he is just trying to get ...

Serious Question? Here is what happened, I was checking my email account, and there was an email from super 8
I opened it up and it was address to my husband (we do not share an email account) It them was asking him to fill out a satisfactory questionair.. When stated that he arrived at 11:30PM (4/10/07), ...

Is this a good way to let my ex wife know how much she made me suffer through the divorce she insisted on?
The divorce was painful for me since I loved her so much, yet she was so cold about it. We have no kids, & she said reason for divorce was because I had an anger problem & couldnt understand ...

My brother is going to ask a girl he loves to marry him but no body in the family wants him to marry that girl
no body in our family is approving that girl since she is less Education from him and poorer and she came from not so good family but they have been in a realationship together for five years

Husband refuses to share password with wife?
I couldn't care less what's in his email. But the mere fact that he doesn't confide in me enough to reveal it, bothers me.

Your opinion?
Additional Details
yes.....

Do you think that when your spouse.....?
shoots down every hope, dream, aspiration, goal, want and need, it's time to throw in the towel?
Additional Details
it's not even about my husband--so please don't ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links