Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

What should I do now? My wife just took my car to spend the night with another man.?
Find answers to your legal question.

What should I do now? My wife just took my car to spend the night with another man.?

She said she doesn't mean to hurt me but he's depressed because he hasn't been with a woman in a long time... I'm 22 we've been married with no troubles for 4 years. WTF am I supposed to do? and WTF is she thinking?

igotplayedonce
Rating
A pimp slap and divorce papers come to mind.

I_Love_McRedneck
Rating
Pack up her things and put them on the front porch - have the locks changed. Actions have consequences.
Don't allow her to walk all over you and she won't

ǝsɹnuʎxǝs
She's taking the pi ss out of you. She's no good. Get a better companion, a real woman would not do that to her husband, especially when things are going good.

comeundone4162
Rating
Get a good lawyer and find out what your options are.

MeL
Rating
invite a woman over

Girliegirl
I would be calling a good attorney in the morning and filing for divorce.

swati_chhavi
mutual introspection is needed

jokerthefreak1
She is thinking, this gullible young man I married is going to let me do anything at all that I want.

Aron1968_30
How old is your wife? 16? Talk about a drama queen. SO what he hasn't been with a woman for a long time. Your wife isn't a woman he can be with now........................................

I wouldn't be there when she gets back. I'd have my stuff packed and be ready to go. She's going to allow another man to be more important than her marriage, dude. That tells you all you need to know about her.

I would suggest that you realize that at 22 you are both young. Maybe she feels the need to explore........ but it really doesn't matter. She made a vow to you and now she's breaking it.

zaira
Rating
..wow....it looks that she doesn't you..or maybe you also have cheated on her?what she did is outrageous and a sin in the eyes of God...it is a nightmare such a marriage...and cannot be called marriage...you better divorce and look for a girl who really loves you...i spent 12 years thinking whateber my husband does...he loves me..and i have to divorce at 35..and one day you will no longer be young...and do the things lovers do...and be in love...it is not good that a woman enjoys being with other man..or looks to other man..or does what your wife does...you better go to church and find there a better girl who would never do such a thing..those who go to church are moreresponsible and know the way that must behave to the other men...

papaji
Rating
Simple, you also go out for long drive with your girl friend, if you have any, else hire one & proudly inform your wife about it.

gvlnrao69
Rating
Next time ask u r wife to find a woman to console a man who was in depression owing to the fact of his wife going to console a man who was in depression because he hasn't been with a woman for a long time. If i were u, I wouldn't allow any filthy thing to be in my house.

slick
go get new locks
put her stuff on the lawn , hell all over the lawn.
Tell her to go to her lonely woman less friend and that you don't have time for her stupid thoughtless infidelity games.
You deserve some one that respects and looks out for you, not drops her underwear for a guy because he hasn't had a woman in years.
If what you say is true , boy you deserve better than that .

Id sit down with sharp scissors and cut the crutch out of every pair of her pants panties and shorts slice every dress and skirt . from top to bottom after all you have some time to kill before her return. why not be productive.

lily
Rating
She must think she is the social worker of the world. I wonder how depressed she will be when she hasn't been with you for a long time.

You got married waaaayyyy too young!

amazincajn_99
All I can say is....you can either walk somewhere since you don't have a car or you could call in a pizza to be delivered and get drunk! Then call your lawyer tomorrow and drag her name through the mud and divorce her!

Just a guy
Send her to meeeeeeee when she is done with him.....

Needtoknow
When she comes home, meet her at the front door with her belongings, and tell her to drive these straight back to where she spent the night. She wanted another man, so let him have her!!!

Racingred
hope i can be ur wifes friend....

kick her off...

AdultMale
Puncture the tyres.

MISSKINKY
Rating
leave her...how the hell could she go be with another man in your car? thats disrespectful honey

Yvonne B
wait till she brings your car back pack up and keep on driving. that is the craziest excuse i've ever heard. whats next she gonna invite him for dinner then screw him in your bed while your doing the dinner dishes. leave and do not look back. she may lack self respect but you don't have to. no saving that marriage. cruel that was a vicious attack and a direct insult to the institution of her marriage vows. find someone who knows what love really is and not afraid to love and be loved (unconditionally)

poodle mom
report the car stolen, and dump her ***

chaminda l
Rating
Find another woman who is loyal....

scott
it sounds to me that there is trouble that you don't see. both of you should seek out help from a marriage counselor and have separate counciling sessions and one together. if she doesn't want to go-then your marriage will end up falling apart slowly and very painfully if it isn't over with now. it takes both of you to make a marriage work and only one of you to make it end. goodluck!!!!

Wisdom
Rating
omg..she just cheated on you.in your face..thats crazy.....i can not believe that..you need to leave her....

frawlicious
Rating
Why did you let her use your car? If she is going to cheat, she would have had to take her own transportation! You need to find someone who respects you. I wish you the best of luck.

?
beat his A$$.... or call the cops cuz she is having a affair!

Jeremy E
Stay calm. Ask your self if you want to stay together. If so, try to pay her more attention and make it clear that you really want to stay together. As to what she's thinking, I'd say this is just a fling and she has been flattered by his interest in her. Most flings get boring after the intial lust has worn off, and hopefully she'll later appreciate your commitment.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I like a married man?
And I really don't to let go and have absolutly zero respect for the marriage he is in,at the end of the day im 89% sure he will be mine...Is this wrong? I know I love him
Additional D...

Would it be so wrong if...?
I'm thinking about denying my husband access to the family computer. Since I cannot trust that he's being honest about his involvement with dating services, I don't feel he should be ...

Women only...?
How do I ask my wife to lose weight. first it was a little over weight now it's turned into 50lbs over....

Stay at Home Husband - Should I make excuses?
We are in a role reversal marriage. My husband stays home and takes care of the house and I work full-time. Lately, I almost find myself making excuses for why he is home. Is there any reason why I...

Would you give a second chance to someone who cheated on you?
My gf cheated on me last year, i took her back but the problem is the love i had for her is not the same anymore. Do you think that it would be unfair if i leave her now, seeing as its a year on ...

Should I stay in a relationship that does not seem to be going anywhere?
It will be 5 years on Valentine's Day. We've split up and gotten back together 3 times altogether. She has 3 kids: 16, 20, 22. I have 1 daughter: 6. We both care about each other very ...

How should I deal with this situatuion???? Help please, read details!!!?
My husband ( 5 year marriage ) and I were at a family dance Sunday. He left early to go fishing so I stayed. I dance with his brother and somthing was starting to happen. He said he wanted to talk ...

Marriage and Affairs? Help needed?
I can't really get any advice from friends and family on this one for obvious reasons, and to be honest I probably know what kind of responses I may get, but I am interested in what some people ...

8 years together, now he says he doesn't love me - can it work?
After 8 years together my partner has told me he no longer feels the same way and his feelings have changed. He says he has felt this way for around 6 months but decided not to tell me in the hope ...

I am 22 my husband is 36 i got pregnant with his child when i was 17......?
(in iowa legal age of consent is 17) and because he is so much older he dont understand why i just want to be young and have fun while i still can. i am a good mother and i love my kids and i take ...

How do I get my husband off his console?
He's always on his computers, D.S, WII, Xbox, even if we go out he sits at our familys house playing on the damn things. I doubt he even notices that we're married with two children....

I was a virgin but my wife wasn't? Pls read carefully, I am in lot of pain and answer my every doubt.?
We had been married for about a year. I loved her a lot. But then I came to know that she was not a virgin and she had hymen reconstruction to fool me. I am a religious man. I had several chances to ...

My wife begged me to let her "experience" our next door neighbor as her birthday present. I did. Now what?
It started off as a joke, then she wouldn't shut up about it. Finally, two weeks after her birthday, she came in with a tape and wanted me to watch her "birthday gift" to herself. She ...

Is it OK to hate my dad?
My mom says it is wrong to hate anybody but I think I hate my dad He left us right before christmas for another woman and her kids My little sister cries all the time He wants to visit us but I dont ...

Is sleeping with your cousin legal?

Additional Details
I'm not saying I want to!!...

Should I leave my husband?
We argue ALL the time and he is so insensitve to my feelings.
I will ask him a simple question and some how he turns it into an argument by saying it with a smart tone of voice or gives me a ...

Should my friend come to my house after my husband admitted that he would date her?
He currently admitted to me that if our relationship didn't work that he would date my bf....

Should I Tell My Sister That Her B/F Is Cheating?
I think my sisters b/f is cheating on her. They have been together 5yrs and 2yr of the 5yr in different state. He lives 4hrs from my home and he came to visit and during his visit a female kept ...

I am conflited....Is it cheating?
Yesterday I found out that my husband has been talking via email and instant message & Myspace.com to his Ex fiance for 7 years ago. He told her very detailed private things about are ...

What can I do to impress the Mrs tonight?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links