Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

When a man calls you everyday.......................?
Find answers to your legal question.

When a man calls you everyday.......................?

when a man that you are seeing calls you everyday,does it mean that he is really into you?

friendlyadvice
Rating
Only time will tell. He may be just trying to create the impression that he's really into you by calling every day. Think about what you conversations are about. If they center on him, what happened to him each day and how he feels, he calls for you to feed his ego. If he wants to know how your day was and what you think and how you feel, he is trying to get to know you.

Kaia
Rating
Oh yeah.

Anonymous27
Rating
Girl, all I know is that if i call a man everyday, I really like him! The only sad thing... is that there is this one guy who doesn't like me back. But I am okay with it. It's life. I live and learn.

Ashlee
I wouldn't read to much into it. I had a guy who used to call me everyday but never wanted to hang out. So calling could be a good sign but might not be. Ask him to hang out and see if he wants to. If you two hang out then it's most likely a good sign. Another thing is, make sure you go out. If he just invites you to him house he's probably looking for a booty call.

Jack
Rating
I text my girlfriend everyday, But if I had more minutes, I'd call everyday instead. It's natural, He loves you.

Nancy
Rating
He's into you but spending time with you is better.

No name
he likes you.

me
maybe he has loads of free minutes that he has to use up.

Kaeleigh Brown
Rating
probably ?

Happy
Rating
yep he cares for you and wants to know how you are

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Wife married in another country
My wife is married in another country. But when she came to USA she said her status was single. Knowing she was married in another country. i didnt care that much at all. we got married almost 3yrs ...

bite the bullet or sacrifice yourself
bite the bullet or sacrifice yourself, that's the advice that I got from www.drazenmilosevic.com , thanks God I listened....

Trust Fund Aquired During Course Of Marriage
I am seeing everything where I am entitled to half of my husband's trust fund that was awarded during the course of our marriage. I am in the middle of getting a divorce and would like that half. I'm ...

Need to leave this muslim country with my kids
I am married to a man who has another wife, he has promised to divorce her and he has not. In the past 5 years of waiting he has not been the best husband and father either. I told him I wanted to ...

She moved in with another man....with the kids
I have a friend whose wife told him that she wasnt happy in the marriage in the marriage anymore. She wanted to move to her parents for awhile to think things over. (parents live almost 18 hours away)...

planning getting married
me n my greek bf planning marry dis year.. if its possible that greece embassy deny my visa once i apply to come in greece.. also if they not deny me how long i can wait my visa n how long they give ...

Restraining order question
Is serving divorce papers to someone who has a restraining order against you considered a violation of the restraining order?...

Husband
Self and husband were living happily for 12 years..v have 2 children..due to his business loss and lot of people coming to residence searching for him he went away from the family 2 years 6 months ...

Surname
If I want my parental surname after marriage but my husband deny for that so Can I keep my parental surname after marriage?...

stay at home mom controlling husband
my husband agreed apon me staying home before we got married. i have a 2 year old son who just got over cancer treatment. and have no problem taking side jobs here and there... but he insists the ...

stay at home mom controlling husband
my husband agreed apon me staying home before we got married. i have a 2 year old son who just got over cancer treatment. and have no problem taking side jobs here and there... but he insists the ...

Someone please help me, i dont know what to do!!1 please read.
Ive been with my boyfriend for just over 5 years, living toghether for 3 years, November last year i asked him to marry me, he said he would but dont know when, last night i asked him again, he said ...

Hello
I am Swedish Citizen how can my Pakistani wife and child's can get visa of Sweden? do i apply visa from Pakistan or from Sweden....

marriage
i ama british citerzen i want to marry my fiance he is in uk on a student visa i have agraphobia which means i have to get married at home i need to get diagnoised with my condition by a phychiarist ...

girls went away from me :(
So stupid am I , I feel girls just like a kite with no string went away from me . Could anyone can understand a stupid Chinese guy like me ? How am I supposed to know what in girls mind? ...

why he is doing this ??
Recently I broke up with my fiancé after we have been together for almost 4 years. I left him not because I stopped loving him but because of what was happening. He is 9 years older than me and the ...

MR
I am a international student.My visa expire 12/12/2011.If i get married a british girl.Its posibol I can change my visa status....

seeking advice
Sir, I am married with the Nepali guy and I am from Philippines.We registered our marriage last year in Nepal.We are both working together in Malaysia currently.we are planing to go back to N...

He made a promise that he would drink responsibly....
My partner is a wonderful man, partner, father & friend.... That is when he is not drinking. He is argumentative and antagonizing when he is drinking and really does no know when enough is enough. We ...

Need advise
I have been married for close to 12 years . My husband and me were Indian citizens got married in India under the Hindu Act . After marriage I moved to USA where my husband was working . I stayed a ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links