Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

When is it ok to cheat on your husband?
Find answers to your legal question.

When is it ok to cheat on your husband?

why do married women always feel lonely?

jude
Rating
cheating is never acceptable, and the loneliness comes from within yourself it has nothing to do with your husband. cheating is wrong it hurts people, if u no longer love him u need to divorce him before u start up with a new man. i am married and i'm not lonely, u just have to find an interest, and not expect a man to constantly be there because everyone has his own life, separate for the other.

Amy
Rating
I guess you didn't get the memo. Never! If you aren't happy then get out of the marriage and then move on with someone new.

Just Surfin
It's not.

And I dunno what married women you've been talking to, but I know several (including myself) who don't feel lonely at all.

Jaxom1
Rating
1. never
2. Not all do...

Amarante
Rating
never

pattidomingue1
Rating
its never ok for me to cheat on my husband.. but if you feel you need to cheat on yours i cant stop you.. and some married women feel lonely bc their husbands work alot.. and not home as much as they feel they need to be or should be..
why get married if your not going to be faithful in your marriage.. ?

bundoli_double
Rating
When is it OK to cheat or lie about anything?
If you feel lonely, ask yourself why or at least share wwhy you feel lonely.
I do not think you will get 'permission' or blessing from anyone here. Share more and you will get better answers.
Bare your poor lonely soul to us and we will give you free advice.
Choose to read and learn or head down the path that leads to nowhere. All you got to do is read a few questions and find how much it hurts when a spouse or partner cheats and they find out.
Share and learn.

Brian J
Rating
you should not cheat...remember your married and commmitted to him. im going to guess he spends more time with friends then you?

email me if u ever want to chat...i also have yahoo messenger

JellybeanLOVER
Rating
Cheating is never ok!

curiouscanadian
It is never a good idea to cheat on your husband or wife. And married women are not lonely as least those in happy marriages. Takes a lot of work to make a good marriage but the rewards are great and besides - no one can beat my husband in that department! He knows me inside and out and me him!

Scouting 4 girls
When you're cheating on him with me!
xxxxxxxxx

Crystal
Rating
its never okay.

ctrl, alt,..del
Rating
Where you are mature enough to be very discreet and still take care of your family's needs first. You also have to be wise enough to understand that you are putting your family in jepordy and assume that the worse will happen if the sh*t hits the fan and be OK with that...

Soon 2 Be Mrs. Pumpernickle
Rating
simply put: NEVER

There are many reasons married women always feel lonely, but that is never an excuse to screw around. It is however an excuse to learn to communicate with her husband.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What would you have done in this situation!?
My husband works as a Correctional Officer at our Sheriffs Dept. A couple nights ago he got a picture mail from a chick he works with. Well, he has told me some of the things that she has done or ...

What can I expect at marriage counseling?
We have our first appointment next week and I wonder what will happen. what type of questions, etc. T...

Why man always wants to have other woman?

Has anyone ever married two different people with the same last name?
My ex husband and my new boyfriend have the same last name. My boyfriend talks about marriage.
The last name thing kind of freaked me out at first but after a while it was ok.
I just ...

AM I being unreasonable?
My husband and I have been together for six years, no children yet.He has a 12 year old boy who I adore and get along really well.
Long story short. When we live din New Orleans his ex-wife was ...

I need advice on leaving abusive baby daddy?
I live in Las Vegas and I want to leave with my daughter and go out of state. I am tired of being treated like a piece of trash. I just signed the declaration of paternity the other day which I ...

I'm going to be with a man who has 2 horrid, bottom-dwelling mongoloid children?
I hate his kids, but I think he's pretty neat. So what do I do?
Additional Details
One of the boys has a severe buck tooth mouth too....really embarrassing to be seen with....

Have you done something cruel/mean to your spouse?
Have you done something cruel/mean to your spouse? If so, what's your story?

My story behind the question:
I caught my spouse cleaning his razor blade w/my bath towel (i'm ...

Q for women, had the idea of "selling your body for money" ever crossed your mind?
honestly, had the idea of sleeping with me for the purpose of money has ever crossed your mind. have you ever though of doing it? and what are the reasons for thinking like that?...

Wife wants to sleep with other men?
what do you do when your wife wants to experience other men? We have been together since we were 15 so about 10 years now. Im at a loss....

How do i tell my ex husband i don't want him to buy his ex wifes truck?
he could use it and it's really nice and inexpensive but it bothers me since she and i don't like each other.how do i tell him this without sounding jealous?...

How do you manage to stay in love with your husband/wife for a life time?

Dp you ever worry what may come out of your partners mouth?
If you are in public or among your friends? How comfortable are you with her or him? What annoys you the most about him? Is it easy to be honest about your feelings/ or to comment about his behavior?...

Is this guy interested or not? Help.?
I like this guy and I dont know if he does also or not. He is ten years older than I am or something. When he talks to me in person he blushes really strongly and its very cute. He has never been ...

A Confession... ???????????
I'm straight and in a loving relationship with my significant other. However, one of my close friends confessed to me that they are DEEPLY in love with me and its only gotten stronger throught ...

Get drunk husband out of house?
Tonight like pretty much all other nights as I got home from work my husband was totally drunk...when he got in the house he was and is totally abusive. I have two kids not a penny to my name, or ...

When did you know you loved your spouse/soul-mate/etc?

How to deal with too much of a "people person" husband?
My husband is too much of a people person. Though its a good quality I feel he over does it. I feel he unnecessarily wastes his energy and time on people when he need not have to. Now, even I get ...

Do you sometimes want to be really strong?
like Superman when you're in a traffic jam? I mean - you could carry your car AND fly over the traffic....

Vasectomy question...?
Is it true that more men, even young men, having vasectomies is on the rise?

I heard in an article that it is. If so, I personally think it's good. I might get one next year.

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links